It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic lying at the Oscars viewed by millions

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Remain doubtful. There is no absolute truth - and even that might not even be true

That is not truthful or logical. There is an objective truth that include all information of what was/is and will be in creation that include all subjective misinterpretation that you and I are thinking due to the badly designed structure of Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

Just because Homo Sapiens Sapiens have a limited potential in awareness and mental ability do not mean all beings on all levels have it.

It is small minded to believe that just because humans are lower level PSI and cannot measure quantum state with their bodies that you cannot evolve a being that can be high level awareness that can measure all quantum state in realm time.

The problem is not the notion of objective truth. The problem is using faith to emotionally manipulate people into believing that small minded faulty models are the objective truth.

Fundamentalism is only a problem if the fundamentals are badly designed towards duality separation. Islam and Christian fundamentalism breed duality separation that result in violence. Jain fundamentalism do not breed duality separation that result in violence. Design the ideas correct and following them will result in no duality separation that result in violence.
edit on 11-3-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Damn I actually really liked the film
So it's all a lie?!

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: wizdumb1986

I don`t know about the film, the OP wasn`t about that, its about the lie read and told when the guy received the award at the Oscars. Its explained in the video in the first post.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: wizdumb1986
a reply to: gps777

Damn I actually really liked the film
So it's all a lie?!

Everyone is reading too far into it. People are picking apart a quote which happened to be used on a poster and in a speech about the film. The film itself may or may not be false (some people believe the White Helmets to be a deceptive organisation while others believe it is a legitimate one), but the quote is what is at question, and i think too many people are trying to connect the founder of the White Helmets and his use of the quote to Taqiya and Muslims as a whole. Taqiya is simply a judicial (and not religious) term allowing Muslims to lie in circumstances where they are under duress. The lack of research and objective commentary on behalf of ATS doesn't surprise me, as the academic rigour of this community has dropped significantly over my time here. It's disappointing to see.
edit on 11-3-2017 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Pretty ironic coming from a guy who had hundreds of sex slaves and put an entire city to the sword because he had a dream that someone poisoned him.

The funny part about the Quran is that the later parts that were written while Muhammed was a warlord directly contradict what was written early on when he was a nobody in Mecca.

For instance, here are 2 verses about how to convert people to Islam... notice the difference?

Surah (3:20)
"So if they dispute thee, say: "I have permitted my whole self to Allah and so have those who follow me"..... "Do you (also) submit yourselves? If they do, they are in right guidance. But if they turn back, thy duty is to convey the message. And in Allah's sight are (all) His servants"

Surah (8:38-39)
"Say to the Unbelievers, if (now) they desist (from disbelief), their past would be forgiven; but if they persist, the punishment of those before them is already (a matter of warning to them). And fight them on until there is no more persecution and the religion becomes Allah's in its entirety... "

CONTRADICTIONS IN THE QUR'AN
edit on 11-3-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
So using a religion that defends rapist, christianity, to label all muslims evil people, great job op.

Christian man kills black people in a church, hes just crazy, muslim man kill people in a club, all muslims are bad bad people.

Ill repeat this again, islam means to be at peace with god, but dont let that stop you fake christians blaming islam for everything.

Oh and the body count is in the millions for america, and take all the crimes that those evil muslims did, and its not even close.

Keep up the fake outrage, oh and all i can say is karma is a bitch, good luck with that.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

What were you saying?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

They'll have a job beating the Zionists and right wing Christian lunatics

Right, because it is the Christians going around condoning sex slavery, beatings, beheadings, destroying archeaology and terrorist attacks. Oh wait, no it isn't.....

Millions of Christians live in the middle east, so why is it that every time you hear of a terrorist attack, they are always followers of Mohammed?

Radicals are Radicals.

WATCH: Christian Extremists Mass Behead Muslims in Africa:heavy.com... ead-murder-mass-grave-genocide-uncensored-youtube/

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

What were you saying?

Cute graph son, how many thousands upon thousands has murika killed in the name of the war on terror, everytime they go bomb more brown people the president says god bless america.

Keep up your fake outrage, its so in.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Miracula2

The OT parts of th e bible were written before Jesus so...... you arent totally correct.

From a Trinitarian point of view that all three are One god, then the Old Testament words of God were inspired by One and the same.

Second, the Word says that if a man's words come to pass then he is a prophet. Doesn't matter if his prophecies relate to predictions of curses or blessings related to the conduct of a people a prophet is counseling. So, the Fatima prediction that Mohammed uttered in regards to his daughter passing after him are indeed prophecy.

If Jesus required a prophet to be speaking about a peoples conduct, obedience versus disobedience, then Jesus would have required a prophet to prophecy only in regards to obedience or disobedience of Gods people, not the successful prophesying of death of a prophets family members.

The Sun will rise tomrrow. There According to you I am a prophet now. See how that works?
Also. Woudnt a all powerful God be able to make seperate instances of himself at will? You ever seen Red vs blue? Where they taek a single AI and get 7 instances of it with different personalities. So although they work together does not make them all one does it?

God made 2 covenants. the first one was to be followed by his chosen. The Hebrews/jews. Then jesus comes to fulfill th e old one and then a new one is struck because apparentlythe OT one was to hard to follow for everyone. Now keep in mind this does not negate the old one but amends it basically to retcon it for non hebrews..AKA gentiles.aka chriatians.

OH muhammed predicted his duaghter would outlive him. DURH! And him predicting deaths in a battle? Easy. anyone who would had contradicted him would be killed. So they didnt say anything.

Islam should be taught in schools In the middle east not here. it contradicts our laws and as such causes derision and disharmony. And If we went back to wild west law enforcement the crime rate would drop too. Being shot for robbery and or hung for it would make people scared to do so.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join