It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic lying at the Oscars viewed by millions

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I think when an American murder/suicides his whole family (an alarmingly growing trend), that is terrorism. But the news would never report what church he went to or what his favorite bible verses are. Same goes for human traffickers, serial killers, terrorist gang members violating the liberty of fellow Americans and our sovereignty wit neighborhoods under occupation.

Many of this nations most vile criminals, killers, rapists, and scammers are occasional church goers and/or study a bible. The news rarely if ever will mention it to keep ignorant Americans feeling superior to other religions, and encourage those same to mock and slander opposing religion. By sheer numbers and technicality, humans of he Christian faith globally commit more crime, violent or otherwise, than any other faith on Earth. This covers everything from bar fights and petty theft, to acts of war and plundering of national resources.

the truth is, CHRISTIANS have the global monopoly on crime, violence, and hatred
wow some religion of peace. But I still love them, and love to volunteer at church food drives and other fundraisers. It is just a shame to see hypocrisy in action and then witness Christians lie to themselves to make themselves feel superior to other humans of varying faith.

The OT belongs to the Jews. So considering The Jewish State is heavily apartheid and extremely anti-Semetic to non-jews, I would say people should stop being bias and throw some stones at Israel and Judaism as well.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
And if anybody cared, here is a more accurate documentary of of the terrorist support group The White Helmets. The only lie is the narrative that this group actually did any good for anyone other than the foreign back child beheading terrorists violating the liberty of Syrian citizens.

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Information War! White Helmets - The Mask of Terror is an expose by ANNA News agency into the truth behind this white helmets myth of a neutral agency tasked with helping civilians. The reality is a bit more complicated, with insiders confessing they were told they had to be actors in order to be paid from foreign sponsors and even having to work alongside the same men who beheaded a Syrian child last year. Truly disturbing material.

Obama gets a Nobel Price of Peace while having projected American violent force against more countries than any other POTUS in our history, and The White Helmets terrorist support group wins an award for a documentary that outright lies about its true nature. What a wonderful Orwellian world we live in, complete with real time streaming of every part of our lives with an internet connected device and microphones. Is it Muslims that are violating the constitution by spying on our lives from the CIA??? Ever notice how many of our politicians are regular church goers?? Very ironic these mass murders don't have people screaming GENOCIDE BY CHRISTIANS!!

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
I have asked lots of different people in lots of different places to provide me with some convincing evidence that the world would not be a better place if Islam did not exist. I am still waiting.

And the wait goes on.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

I tried reading the Quran once.

It was very heavy on duality, submission, punishment of all different kinds including maiming and death, and a lot of references to going to hell and eternal damnation, particularly for the "unbelievers".

I also had the sense that it was plagiarizing the Bible while trying to sound Biblical. It has a hoaxy quality to it.

The idea that it was dictated to Mohammed by God, is absurd.

I think of it as a type of psyop by Mohammed or old school NLP, particularly given it's poetic cadence in Arabic.

It's designed to write grooves in the brain with a heavy dose of fear and loathing and justification for violence against "the other".

It's really messed up, and it made me angry.

P.S. I love all people.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Islamaphobe; Islam (Mohammedan religion) phobe (Greek; Phobos, meaning fear): Fear of Islam. When you call me an Islamaphobe you are literally correct. Islam scares me.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

originally posted by: Miracula2
Therefore Mohammed being a prophet, Islam should be taught in public schools and conversion should be required.

Of coarse Mohamad wasn`t a prophet

Biblically speaking Mohammed was a prophet. There are over 100 confirmed prophecies that were fulfilled by His words.
The Bible says that if a man speaks and his words come to pass then he is a prophet.

What are your other choices? Oral Roberts who said on his televangelist broadcast that Jesus was going to kill him unless his viewers sent in 8 million dollars. Jesus is an extortionist. Hey at least the Mafia will only hold you accountable for your own actions. You take out a loan with the Mafia and pay it back, the Mafia thinks highly of you.

Oral Roberts was a Baptist minister who faithfully brought souls to Christ. Honored his wife and son. His son followed him in the televangelist ministry, and Jesus then threatens to kill Roberts, not for his own actions but for his viewers willingness to cough up the cash.

Now I have heard another ordained minister who put out videotapes and traveled doing lectures, had a doctorate as I recall. And he said that while proving the Bible to be inerrant that "It's either all true or its all false". His focus was using science to prove the Bible, creationism, refuting man from monkey evolution.

So, in Genesis 10 the Bible says that each tribe or nations had their own tongue. Next Chapter it says that they all spoke one language before the confusing of the tongues at the tower of Babel. So, by the words of this ordained minister. "It's all true, or its all false."

All lies created by Satan. Lucifer means light-bearer. Get the connection here. Maybe this whole Jesus is the light and him dying for your sins is ridiculous. Created by the light bearer to alleviate the need for INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNTABILITY, versus needing a scape goat savior.
edit on 11-3-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

Taqiya is simply a judicial (and not religious) term allowing Muslims to lie in circumstances where they are under duress. The lack of research and objective commentary on behalf of ATS doesn't surprise me, as the academic rigour of this community has dropped significantly over my time here. It's disappointing to see.

How handy is that!!

A Muslim who commits a crime can, in the courts of western countries under

western laws legitimately LIE themselves into innocence of the crime

So much for perjury.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Remain doubtful. There is no absolute truth - and even that might not even be true

That is not truthful or logical.

I think you're confusing models with reality

There is an objective truth that include all information of what was/is and will be in creation that include all subjective misinterpretation that you and I are thinking due to the badly designed structure of Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

Well, my friend, speak for yourself, I'm not really THAT badly designed at all

Seriously though: the paradigm "there is no absolute truth - and even that may not be true" is not really the paradox it seems to be. It is somewhat similar to the old dispute if God can be omniscient, and if so, how people can have a Free Will. You can't have both, it seems.

In my world - you can. Just employ a different model.

Somehow, people think that "scientific" models are better models, so let's pick one. Let's say that we all live in a multiverse. In a multiverse all options exist simultaneously. On your "travel" through time you are free to choose any option, a concept know to religious people as "Free Will". But for any given finite subset of the multiverse, say: the time-restrained subset contained in what we know as "a week", all options can be known in advance, hence a assumed God can actually really be omniscient - IF HE IS ABLE TO REDUCE HIMSELF to think that the subset is all there is. Hence you can have Free Will *AND* Omniscience. The former paradox dissolved - merely by changing the model.

We were indeed created - by a slightly lesser God. Actually, even the entire multiverse can only exist if we assume such a slightly lesser God! A perfect, omniscient, omnipresent God would never create: perfection is just that, and it requires no creation, as it is already perfect.

It is small minded to believe that just because humans are lower level PSI and cannot measure quantum state with their bodies that you cannot evolve a being that can be high level awareness that can measure all quantum state in realm time.

But still limited, a Lesser God.

The problem is not the notion of objective truth.

Yes, it is. If you stop assuming there is objective truth, you realize that there is no "really perfect way". This means that we simply have a set of models, and we pick the one we like, and live accordingly. And if you start realising that NEITHER of the models is correct (and they can't be, we're simply not able to grasp reality) you stop believing in and bragging about your favourite model. I wish that all would realise this: there is no absolute truth - and even that may not be true.

The problem is using faith to emotionally manipulate people into believing that small minded faulty models are the objective truth.

Agreed (at least for now). Even more so because, well, there is no objective truth - which may not be true

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Firstly we need to be able to tell the truth about Mohamad and Islam

You want truth?

You cant handle the truth!

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Muslims believe that one day the whole world will come under Islamic rule and what we are seeing within our own countries is a push to be Sharia compliant, that many of us are fighting against.

Crap. Islam is finally rising against the real world domineering influences that seek to enslave everybody under a yoke of debt and bomb them to dust if they don't. Religion is hardly converting the world to anything, unlike hi explosives which turn everything and everyone to dust.

Peace of the grave, instead of peace of the bargaining table.

I thought this thread was to be about the lie perped by the (insert western terrorist backed terrorist acronym here) criminals and their hired thugs seeking to overthrow sovereign governments that used the Oscars of all places to spread their lies (good guys where white hats).

lol, turn the page.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: daaskapital

Taqiya is simply a judicial (and not religious) term allowing Muslims to lie in circumstances where they are under duress. The lack of research and objective commentary on behalf of ATS doesn't surprise me, as the academic rigour of this community has dropped significantly over my time here. It's disappointing to see.

How handy is that!!

A Muslim who commits a crime can, in the courts of western countries under

western laws legitimately LIE themselves into innocence of the crime

So much for perjury.

I'd much rather worship the Intergalactic Spaghetti god for all eternity than have to deal with Islam.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Attention Please

Stay on topic or move on please.

Do not reply to this message.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It's much easier for a Man to accept Islam as completely normal. I know of no Women at all other than far rightists who think wearing a blanket over their head is a good thing.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No, Muslims are instructed by Mohamad to continually fight the unbelievers until the end, unbelief in Mohamad is worse than killing .

Mohamad and his barbaric ideology has been at it since the 6th hundreds till this day.

America has been attacked by this ideology from America`s early beginnings. The same with anyone else that comes in close contact with it.

According to Robert Davis, between 1 and 1.25 million Europeans were captured by Barbary pirates and sold as slaves between the 16th and 19th centuries.

American diplomatic action with Algeria, the other major Barbary Coast State, was much less productive than with Morocco. Algeria began piracy against the U.S. on 25 July 1785 with the capture of the schooner Maria, and Dauphin a week later.[12] All four Barbary Coast states demanded $660,000 each. However, the envoys were given only an allocated budget of $40,000 to achieve peace.[13] Diplomatic talks to reach a reasonable sum for tribute or for the ransom of the captured sailors struggled to make any headway. The crews of Maria and Dauphin remained enslaved for over a decade, and soon were joined by crews of other ships captured by the Barbary States.[14]

In 1795, Algeria came to an agreement that resulted in the release of 115 American sailors they held, at a cost of over $1 million. This amount totaled about one-sixth of the entire U.S. budget,[15] and was demanded as tribute by the Barbary States to prevent further piracy. The continuing demand for tribute ultimately led to the formation of the United States Department of the Navy, founded in 1798[16] to prevent further attacks upon American shipping and to end the demands for extremely large tributes from the Barbary States.

en.wikipedia.org...

The thread is actually about the "lie" that Islam is a religion of peace and how the masses are being mislead by their continued deception, in many ways.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join