It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Connects Steve Bannon and William S Lind To Donald J Trump.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
So what do William S lind and Steve Bannon have in common??
Books involving racial wars and subjection or even ethnic cleansing of non whites, that seemed to informed their opinions and influence policy of the presidency of Donald J Trump.

Bannon, Adviser Behind Travel Ban, Is Fan of Novel
About Feces-Eating, Dark-Skinned Immigrants Destroying White Society

Bannon's constant references to an obscure 70ts French novel translated in English called Camp Of The Saints.

The book, published in 1973 by a French writer named Jean Raspail, is called The Camp of the Saints. The Southern Poverty Law Center has described it as "a racist fantasy about an invasion of France and the white Western world by a fleet of starving, dark-skinned refugees." (In the novel, the leader of the refugees is described as regularly eating human feces.) Raspail once said that "the proliferation of other races dooms our race, my race, to extinction." HuffPo lists a number of occasions on which Bannon has cited the book approvingly and said that its plot—in which, for instance, "the queen of England is forced to marry her son to a Pakistani woman" and the mayor of New York is forced to live with three black American families after a "black tide" overruns the Upper East Side—resembles actual world events:
www.slate.com...

Bannon's words.

“It’s been almost a Camp of the Saints-type invasion into Central and then Western and Northern Europe,” he said in October 2015. “The whole thing in Europe is all about immigration,” he said in January 2016. “It’s a global issue today—this kind of global Camp of the Saints.” “It’s not a migration,” he said later that January. “It’s really an invasion. I call it the Camp of the Saints.” “When we first started talking about this a year ago,” he said in April 2016, “we called it the Camp of the Saints. ... I mean, this is Camp of the Saints, isn’t it?”

The book ended with the slaughter of 80,000 Indian refugees.

Bannon's contribution to the immigration issue is quite well known as he is Trump's main adviser and now security chief.

William S Lind.

So what is he about??

It is no secret by now that president-elect Donald Trump has surrounded himself with a cast of reprehensible characters, and is still being supported by people who are demonstrably worse. One such person, William S. Lind, made few if any headlines when he met with Trump informally earlier this year and gifted him with a copy of his 2009 book The Next Conservatism. Co-written by religious right leader and Heritage Foundation co-founder Paul Weyrich (1942-2008), the book posits, among other things, that the “decay” of American culture didn’t “just happen,” but was “deliberate, the work of the poisonous ideology of cultural Marxism, AKA ‘Political Correctness.’”

His works include the book Victoria in which it's civil war 2.0 and there is now a northern confederacy in this confederacy a group of Blacks calling themselves CORN or “Council Of Responsible Negroes”..Negroes?? really??.. ok I digress, these Toms.. I mean "Negroes" promise to exterminate any black that is actually a criminal or accused of a crime by hanging them high, nothing like strange fruits swinging in the autumn breeze, and suggest to transfer Blacks who want to have families away from the cities and on to rural farms...SHARE CROPPING!!! ..ah mean like WTF?? ..so we are back to slave or near slavery conditions again.
angrywhitemen.org...
Any case klik the and read passages from the book.

Btw I am reconsidering my stance on Guns..because if this is the way it might go, and this is with out much of conspiracy on my part that actual white supremacist is running the govt.
edit on 10-3-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
It may be a book, and we are all influenced by books, especially when some come close to present reality, but why?

The influx of Muslims into Europe has to be intentional, we just have to figure out why. I do believe a great many will perish, but why? Either way, war is coming. IMO, they are either a trojan horse to attack us, will be the sacrifice ala WWII holocaust to kick-start the war, or used as fodder to up the size of the EU army. Which? I have no idea, but either outcomes will be chaotic.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

This has been gone over in the other thread.

But let me just putnit this way.

If Bannon is a racist for mentioning this book, then I assume that you also felt Obama believed all of the things reverend wright and bill ayers have said and believed.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Neil4No1

That's because of the West, Syria was caused by us and the Russians bombing the hell out of them turning them into refugees, Libya?? America did that..thanks Obama.
Refugees are the natural by product of wars we participate in.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

If Bannon is a racist for mentioning this book, then I assume that you also felt Obama believed all of the things reverend wright and bill ayers have said and believed.

But did he try to implement anything Bill Ayers or Rev Right said, or did publicly denounced Wright and distance himself from him, not sure what he did with Ayers.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: Neil4No1

That's because of the West, Syria was caused by us and the Russians bombing the hell out of them turning them into refugees, Libya?? America did that..thanks Obama.
Refugees are the natural by product of wars we participate in.

Heh, this is more than just your run-of-the-mill small percentage of refugees from some small regional conflict - it's pretty worldwide, therefore also pretty much uncontrollable emmigration. Again, why? Merely blowback from Libya/Syria or something more in the making? The ME & Ukraine weren't gettin all the attention for nothing, not even counting the corrupt oil/natural gas dealings involved. To me, seems like much more than merely sloppy business dealings. Hey, 21 adds up to 3, maybe 'agenda' means 'world war' in some mystic UN cabal language.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

But did he try to implement anything Bill Ayers or Rev Right said, or did publicly denounced Wright and distance himself from him, not sure what he did with Ayers.

Sure he did tons of things that ayers and wright approved of and suggested. Calling out police, immigration policies, government health care, not defending Israel at the UN as he went out of office, and many other things both of these would have supported and is some cases actually suggested.

So you concede then that Obama hated jews and the US.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Sure he did tons of things that ayers and wright approved of and suggested. Calling out police, immigration policies, government health care, not defending Israel at the UN as he went out of office, and many other things both of these would have supported and is some cases actually suggested.

Calling out police?? really ?? he compared a dead black kid with a son he never had killed by a failed cop wannabe, had a beer summit with a friend and a cop arresting him trying to get into his own home?? or was it when he called for cops to ratch down the killing of unarmed blacks..if Rev Wright or Bill Ayers said that , then kudos for him, about him not supporting Israel or a Jew hater come on man you reaching, are you saying that Israel overreaching on Palestinian land is a good thing..how so??
Having a Republican made health care system first came into to being by Mitt Romney ?? hey I would have gone single payer myself instead of the half measures middle of the road vanilla stuff he did for 8yrs.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Calling out police?? really ?? he compared a dead black kid with a son he never had killed by a failed cop wannabe, had a beer summit with a friend and a cop arresting him trying to get into his own home?? or was it when he called for cops to ratch down the killing of unarmed blacks..if Rev Wright or Bill Ayers said that , then kudos for him, about him not supporting Israel or a Jew hater come on man you reaching, are you saying that Israel overreaching on Palestinian land is a good thing..how so??
Having a Republican made health care system first came into to being by Mitt Romney ?? hey I would have gone single payer myself instead of the half measures middle of the road vanilla stuff he did for 8yrs.

Preach!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Yep got it. So bannon mentions a book that you find racist, and does some things in it that were done in the book (immigration policy) and that means he is a racist like in the book.

Obama hangs out with and praises a terrorist and a person that hates the US and jews, and he encats policies that they recommend (like government health care and allowing the jews to be condemned at the UN) and this does not mean he endorses their radical beliefs. By the way, I noticed you left out the part about the jews, I wonder why?

The old your team does it = evil, my team does it = good. Got it.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Is there any topic that can be discussed without the interminable ...

"But what about Obama?"

Jesus, the man casts a long shadow.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

So bannon mentions a book that you find racist

Constantly, like a bible or book of instructions , you are trying to tie Obama to Ayers and Wright is still reaching , as he have more in common with Republicans of the Reagan era than he does with both these men.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

So bannon mentions a book that you find racist

Constantly, like a bible or book of instructions , you are trying to tie Obama to Ayers and Wright is still reaching , as he have more in common with Republicans of the Reagan era than he does with both these men.

You may be right about that. Obama was a neocon with foreign policy.

I am only trying to say that just because someone likes a book or a person and does some things those books or people suggest doesn't mean they believe all of the things that those books or people do.

For example, the founder of post modern philosophy which many progressive who are anti racism and war believe in was Martin Heidegger. He was a nazi. But an anti war activist that is citing Heidegger on the dangers of government power and exceptionalism leads to racism isn't also a nazi.

If you find bannons policys bad or racist, by all means criticize. But I think his mentioning of this book is much ado about nothing.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Steve Bannon, in his own words, states over and over again that he believes that we are living the equivalent world to the one descirbed in this BS novel ... but some can't seem to understand basic English well enough to understand that he's calling for extreme solutions for what he sees as the same kind of "invasion" ... "I call it the Camp of the Saints" ... his words.

edit on 10-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
When Bannon told that reporter who was an American citizen to "get out of my country" after he was thrown out from the presidential press pit,it shows his outlook

You can hear the contempt for the reporter he has in the tone of his voice as he says it

Bannon and President trump also share a history of domestic violence with their ex wife's

Yeah Bannon is a racist wife beater

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
When Bannon told that reporter who was an American citizen to "get out of my country" after he was thrown out from the presidential press pit,it shows his outlook

You can hear the contempt for the reporter he has in the tone of his voice as he says it

Bannon and President trump also share a history of domestic violence with their ex wife's

He's also been involved in voter fraud.

But of course that kind of thing is okay when the "right kind" of folks do it.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

He's also been involved in voter fraud.

But of course that kind of thing is okay when the "right kind" of folks do it.

How so?
It is illegal to cast a ballot in multiple states, but it is not illegal to be registered in two states at the same time.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

President Trump said it's illegal.

So it must be, right?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Just because Bannon believes current times are similar to a book (which I agree with his quotes, at least in the OP), does not mean he will follow thru like the book, especially a book where we all know the ending. Just like we all talk about Orwell's 1984, times may be similar but that is all, for our rulers will take us down the unknown path, leaving tiny lil breadcrumbs here n there to falsely think we know our # n assumptions,

Heck, even if life winds up like the book, thousands dead in the end is tragic, but I more worry n fear how easily this all came to be in the first place - worldy manipulation of the highest order! Like losing the war before a battle is even fought.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neil4No1
a reply to: Gryphon66

Just because Bannon believes current times are similar to a book (which I agree with his quotes, at least in the OP), does not mean he will follow thru like the book, especially a book where we all know the ending. Just like we all talk about Orwell's 1984, times may be similar but that is all, for our rulers will take us down the unknown path, leaving tiny lil breadcrumbs here n there to falsely think we know our # n assumptions,

Heck, even if life winds up like the book, thousands dead in the end is tragic, but I more worry n fear how easily this all came to be in the first place - worldy manipulation of the highest order! Like losing the war before a battle is even fought.

I think you proved OPs point in your first sentence.

"Current times are similar to a book."

This is what Bannon believes and had repeated and repeated. Why would a line be drawn at the solution?

I would admit that the word "racist" has been overused, but the fact is that Bannon is a racist and very likely a White Supremacist ... and he's whispering in the ear of the most powerful man in the world who has shown a marked streak of paranoia and megalomania.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join