It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Russia Dossier Gains Credibility as Senators Prepare to Meet with its Author

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Wait a moment, it doesn't say that the Republicans hired him but that Mr. Steele and Orbis wrote the memos that made up the dossier, initially under contract to a Washington firm paid to dig into harmful matters from Mr. Trump’s past.

This could have been the Hillary camp the one doing the paying under many of her foundation tentacles.

The whole issue of the Russian links are base on this supposedly dossier that the person that wrote is in hiding now.

It sounds very much like a hoax.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
When it first broke about this, the author just up and vanished, not even his partner knows where he is at.

If this man is trained, in the intelligence area, then this could be problematic, cause he would know where to hide and do such where no one could find him. Now they are going to demand for him to speak infront of Congress? The only way is that the man, who disappeared without a trace, can be compelled, is that he would have to be in the USA. Now if he does meet, then it means that he has been in the USA, in a safe house, far away from any reach of Russia. However, if the information is as damming as it is suspected to be, this man man not make it to talk to anyone.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Wait a moment, it doesn't say that the Republicans hired him but that Mr. Steele and Orbis wrote the memos that made up the dossier, initially under contract to a Washington firm paid to dig into harmful matters from Mr. Trump’s past.

This could have been the Hillary camp the one doing the paying under many of her foundation tentacles.

The whole issue of the Russian links are base on this supposedly dossier that the person that wrote is in hiding now.

It sounds very much like a hoax.

back to hillary with no evidence?

edit on 5-3-2017 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Back to Trump with no evidence and the star witness of the Dossier is in hiding?

Yes I see the irony alright.

Hillary is such an innocent victim she has never done anything wrong her dirty, conniving and corrupted life.

Give me a break.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: darkbake

The Senate Intelligence Committee is preparing to meet with a man who's in hiding..if they can find him.

I know how they'll be doing it.

The guy will answer questions through wikileaks diplomatic channels or confirmed wire phone tapps.

edit on Mar-05-2017 by xuenchen because: ugga

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: xuenchen

At least there are sources, unlike Trump's baseless claim that Obama ordered wiretapping on Trump Tower.

How do you know it is baseless? You say that Trump's claims are baseless but yet here you are trying to pump up an alleged dossier against Trump.
Trump might have been an egotistical, loudmouth before he was elected president and is still one now but I don't think he would be stupid enough to come out with accusations like that without some type of proof that it is true.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This Russian crap is the main tool to expose the swamp ... idiots exposing themselves one by one.

They thought they were hanging Trump .... too funny.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I'm curious how Christopher Steele knows about the pee party tape unless he has operatives in the Ritz hotel in Moscow in 2013. In 2013 Trump was not running for president. Do you think this Christopher Steele has operatives in every hotel in every city in every country? Seems unlikely to me.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Berns23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It's probably mostly true, and unfortunately it will be used to bring Trump down. All the things that Trump stands for that would help the U.S. will be discredited, and the globalist noose will tighten around our neck even more.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

originally posted by: xuenchen
All "sources" are garbage I suspect.

hey, I'm dutch and english show some respect

Dutch source

british source

good source:

reports based on a number of sources who worked in the White House during the Obama regime

best source:

one of the biggest scoops came from an unexpected source: the British former MP and novelist Louise Mensch

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Comey lost Hillary the election, if am outside party is to be blamed. The dossier stuff does have a lot of coincidences with the billion dollar oil deal and russian spy deaths, but if it cant explain Comeys actions it seems to be another distraction from the truth. Plus it doesn't explain how Trump won the RNC primary. 5 years of grooming for the off chance that Trump runs against Hillary? Its a bit of a stretch, but I love a good conspiracy. Id like to see where this goes.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Back to Trump with no evidence and the star witness of the Dossier is in hiding?

Yes I see the irony alright.

Hillary is such an innocent victim she has never done anything wrong her dirty, conniving and corrupted life.

Give me a break.

back to hillary?

the issue is if our american president is a putin puppet. that trumps all other issues

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

all you guys have is "fake news"

can you see where that is not convincing?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Is there any evidence of Trump being a Russian secret agent? I do hope it doesn't go the way of the Obama birther conspiracy that lasted years.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Its out there in the PD.
Now, lets take a look at his actions (Steele's)
What is he running from or who is he afraid of ?
All he has to do is pick up the phone and several agencies across Europe will be glad to give him protective custody.

There's a old saying that actions speak louder than words.
In this modern age its easy to set up interviews and statements via satellite.
He might as well come forward voluntarily and tell everything he knows, truthfully.
Every day that he stays on the run, what little credibility he has is being diminished.

He got himself into this mess and it looks like he may be having second thoughts.
Or maybe the lack of those big Dem and Republican dollars is problem. Who knows.
And there's not doubt his actions have made more than a few very powerful political enemies.

Buck

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
It's probably mostly true, and unfortunately it will be used to bring Trump down. All the things that Trump stands for that would help the U.S. will be discredited, and the globalist noose will tighten around our neck even more.

Why would they not have acted upon this already?
I doubt it's true in all reality it's just more fake news.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

that's what I have been wondering, why wasn't this aggressively pursued, investigated and dealt with before the election?

same goes for the wire tap claim, a british newspaper reported it back in november, and it comes out now?

who is above putin, trump and tillerson? those are some heavy hitters.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71

Its out there in the PD.
Now, lets take a look at his actions (Steele's)
What is he running from or who is he afraid of ?

seriously?

its still on page 1

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
He can run but he can't hide. If Christopher Steele does not seek protection ASAP, eventually he WILL be found and killed. His life. His decision. It's all up to him.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

that's been my point the whole time, a ex spy that started his on "Archer" company got paid by somebody to write a report on trumps dirty laundry. do the words paid liar mean anything to people any more.

hell for all we know it could have been CNN that paid him when their polls showed hillary was gonna lose and it didn't get written quick enough.

edit on 5-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join