It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracy Author Phillip Marshall, His Dog and 2 Kids Found Dead in California

page: 1

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Maybe nothing but an event like the police say happened but there will be many conspiracy's started from this event IMO.

9/11 and the War on Terror,” a 2012 publication where he theorized it was not Al-Qaida, but the Saudi and American government officials who created 9/11, was found with his two children dead in his California home in 2013. Reports from the scene say his kids and Phillip died from gunshot wounds.

Also he was reportedly shot on the left side of his head which I find strange in that he was right handed...sounds familiar no ?
The source is one I am not familiar with however there are also videos to back up the incident.
www.organicandhealthy.org...
youtu.be...

edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

He's not the first, and he likely will not be the last... quite sad

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

This alone is a good enough reason for Trump to have a second look at 911 ...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Oh Chit, right nearby me

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Is it?

It happened in 2013...nothings happened since then, why would anything happen now?

You do realise that Trump isn't looking into 9/11, right? It was fake news preying on the weak minded...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

It happened in 2013...nothings happened since then, why would anything happen now?
I think that there could be a lot of people ,not just Americans would like to see Trump look into it .He would have to make the call so there you go ...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Is it?

You do realise that Trump isn't looking into 9/11, right? It was fake news preying on the weak minded...

His cult members just make things up and pass them off as truth.

From 9/11, to Area 51, to JFK/RKF, to arresting not only Hillary, but also Obama - reality has no place in their illusions.

If anyone thinks for a second that Trump is going to "re-investigate 9/11," I genuinely feel bad for them for being so gullible.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

If anyone thinks for a second that Trump is going to "re-investigate 9/11," I genuinely feel bad for them for being so gullible.
Maybe I should have added the word Hope to my post so you wouldn't have to of fretted over my gullibility .

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Dang you'll have to think differently than that......cult......see what ya did....

Refuse to be a victim of the school of thought that can't show joy

Or a smile post

Trend is shifting so it's possible Old Man Trump may do something, he already brought the subject up public like....don't jump at his throat, or some may think you're unencumbered by the thought process

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I read Phillip Marshall's book, the Big Bamboozle. It was a really good book. He makes a very good case about the hijackers being trained on Boeings before 911 which was not part of the official story. Marshall was an expert pilot and it took him I believe four tries to hit the pentagon in a flight simulator following the same path from the black box. He explains that it is possible to make the hit on the pentagon the way that it happened but it is extremely...extremely difficult. The World Trade Center hits were very difficult too. Whether you believe the official story or not, it is a fact that the flight maneuvers were highly advanced and accurate and no one can disagree with that. The problem is that the official story is that the hijackers could barley fly cessnas. It's impossible to pull off what they did with the flying skill level that the gov told us.

Marshall points out a lot of interesting things that don't get talked about a lot. He points out that the number 3 guy in the cia at the time, Buzzy Krongrad, used to be the CEO of an investment firm called Alex Brown. They were one of those investors that made a bunch of money short selling airlines right before 911. This is fact not conspiracy. He was questioned but cleared of any wrong doing...imagine that
But he makes a connect with Krongard to blackwater. He was good buddies with them. At the time, Blackwater was stationed at this place in Arizona called Pinal Airpark. Pinal Airpark is also where they park unused commercial aircraft that are in between leases. In the 911 report, they mentioned that the hijackers made some trips out to the southwest in the summer before 911 but they didn't really know why. Marshall claims that this was when they were training on Boeings for 911. He said the small fight school stuff did happened and they used that just to get the basics of flying down. And during that time they got reported several times to the FAA and FBI and they didn't do anything which is also a fact, not conspiracy. But he explains that if you train for months on a boeing specifically to hit the pentagon or WTC, it's possible. And they clearly knew what they were doing. On flight 93 they were so far out for their planed point of hijack that they messed up the auto pilot when they were programming it and from the black box info, they used some advanced settings or something that wasn't in the flight manual to correct it like 30 seconds before the plane would have stalled out.

At the very least, he proves that they had more skill and training than what the 911 report concludes. That alone should merit a new investigation.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Even if it is re-opened, it's still going to result in a b.s. report. Remember in the 70's when they re-investigated the JFK & MLK assassinations?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Yes, very sad case, not only CT wise but there's the chance it wasn't a CT and just is what it is, a murder suicide of his family. Not limited to just this one case where it comes to investigators that ended up seemingly killing themselves and others. That fine line, and as such with murdered whistle-blowers(ie Seth Rich's death was claimed to be a robbery instead of a hit as some speculated), where getting to what really happened ends up being a circular case where nothing is solved.

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
Even if it is re-opened, it's still going to result in a b.s. report. Remember in the 70's when they re-investigated the JFK & MLK assassinations?

Yup, if it were to happen there would be some kind of special interest that stands in the way preventing from a fair investigation.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Agreed, people are so gullible. That's why they are Sheeple.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
9/11 is toxic. Already a mountain of lies, misdirections, intimidations and dead bodies. To think that any US government body is capable of overcoming its conflicts of interest to look at this issue openly and honesty is being hopeful. With Trumps recent announcement to increase military spending, the 9/11 issue is not high on his radar. Who would want the distraction while there is work to do?

In a practical sense, the public debate and investigations do prove 9/11 was a state sponsored event. While it is not the same, the pedogate and human trafficking clean up that has been going on is a good start in removing some of the more morally corrupt aspects of the system. As for Dick Cheney and his crew, then more international pressure will help.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: xenon129

I read Marshall's book "False Flag 911", and enjoyed it. I think he missed a few points, but was on the right track. His biggest error IMO was his failure to discover the Israeli connection to 911. Saudis, yes, but also Israelis, and in a much greater role.

The hijackers were just personae in a story. Yes they existed, but there is no proof there was any hijacking at all that day.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

No wonder he hasn't replied to my emails...

top topics

join