It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State (ISIS) terror handbook reveals jihadis being taught to eat their enemies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
You liar.
Question EVERYTHING??
Question why Muslims are supremacist and hateful?

No you haven't

It's all in black and white, get a copy and read it

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lulzaroonie
a reply to: gps777

I'll happily be either of those things to you because I really don't care what you think about me. It saddens me that there are so many people like you in the world. Hope you don't get eaten. Take care now, bye bye then.

Now he's claiming that women in Islamic countries are not subjugated. "Oh Muslims don't REALLY believe what the Quran says"

Ha ha haaaaa

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

G'day mate,

You're being baited. I shouldn't need to give that advice to someone whose been on ATS for a decade or more. Let the troll go.

You're better than that. Classic case of come in spinner, "I'm finished" (No I'm not) "I'm going" (Back again).

I'm with ya.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Lulzaroonie

Yeah you go ahead and love their religion.

Sex with babies is also allowed its called thighing...
Fatwa Number 31409 (Mufakhathat): Incestuous ‘thighing’ of infants

I could go on for months, but hey I`m the bad guy for pointing it out and shedding some light on it, got it.

One day you may wake up Lulzroonie and surprise me.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Blimey yet another example of intelligent discourse being turned into rudeness and arguing for the sake of arguing. The pedant is strong in this one. Discussions that run in this nature rarely add anything to a thread and never provide new information. Can't we have some politeness & manners for a change?

Btw the video is good, I've watched it a couple of times recently. Unfortunately still awaiting a response from Quilliam regarding this allusive handbook

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Ahhh! thanks bally001 got a warm a fuzz there.

I was wondering if she was trolling or secretly in love with me, so confused lol

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

No worries. Just my advice mate. Most appreciate your strong feelings in this subject but there's always a manic one.

bally

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
Why is it so hard for some to believe this? Its common among certain folks. I just got done helping one of the kids prepare a paper on the cannibal warlords of Liberia. In Yuki Tanakas book he outlined the cannibalism of allied prisoners by the Japanese in ww2.... since our transcripts during the trials in Guam have been sealed, it was then documented by Tanaka to quiet the naysayers of these events. Sudans civil war.. POW cannibalism. Its called aggressive cannibalism. Hell, Abu Sakkar was the heart eating cannibal just recently in Syria... 2013-14 I think. Boko Haram.. same.

The list goes on and on... and on.

For Islam, the cannibalism is okayed in times of necessity and as long as the flesh is eaten raw or undercooked to preserve the respect to the dead body.

Wtf are you on about? Stop making up Crap! And it's complete crap!

Firstly as somone who has studied Islamic extremism ( khuaraij ideology) Never have i came across such BS . fristly in Islam its forbidden to EAT A HUMAN. also its harram to eat meat with any BLOOD in it. That means it has to be FULLY cooked. I can back everything up with scripture can you? .

Also note some culture's have interwoven cultural practices or rituals into their own form of Islam . This does not mean its the pratice of the religion as a whole.
I dono where you get your info from but I'll be happy to challenge it.

I think the OP is full of propaganda bs .

And no i don't support extremsim .

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Isis et al do a lot of things forbidden in Islam but it doesn't stop them

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
a reply to: Lulzaroonie

Yeah you go ahead and love their religion.

Sex with babies is also allowed its called thighing...
Fatwa Number 31409 (Mufakhathat): Incestuous ‘thighing’ of infants

I could go on for months, but hey I`m the bad guy for pointing it out and shedding some light on it, got it.

One day you may wake up Lulzroonie and surprise me.

Ohh for #s sake this # again....

Nice little anti Islamic link there ...

Once again BS ! Anti Islamic BS !been fighting it for years in ATS.

Mufa'khathat is referred to in English as "thighing."  It involves a man rubbing himself against a pre-pubescent girls thighs as opposed to entering her.  This is not a permissible act in Islam.  There were several fabricated hadith and fabricated quotes from Khomeni (from a book that doesn't even exist) that were made to make it seem as though this practice was both approved of by Islam and practiced by the Prophet himself.  There are many sites out there that address these fabrications.

Google is your friend dude.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Isis et al do a lot of things forbidden in Islam but it doesn't stop them

Yeah and so do allot of other people to what's your point ?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
TAQQIYA

Google is your friend dude

Have you also been dedicating time to pointing out the lies told about nazis and the kkk? Probably a lot less needles in those haystacks
edit on 3 3 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

Islam is so loving and peaceful that ALL of the MODERATE and MAJORITY Muslim countries are so peaceful and accomodating to non-Muslims, I mean, just go for a walk, ALONE, in any non-tourism town in ANY Muslim MAJORITY country and you'll certainly see the love.

Great people , a truly great ideology!!!

edit on 3 3 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
TAQQIYA

.....yep haven't seen this before... *rolls eyes*

Taqiyya has also been politically legitimised, particularly among Twelver Shias, in order to maintain unity among Muslims and fraternity among the Shia clerics. Yarden Mariuma writes: "Taqiyya is an Islamic juridical term whose shifting meaning relates to when a Muslim is allowed, under Sharia law, to lie.

That's a Shia thing boyo.

I am not Shia.

It is very much forbidden to lie in Islam. I can provde scripture on this as well as a fatawa from the Ulema.

Sinply put there is only one circumstance where a Muslim is not held accountable for the sinfull act of lying. And that is to save a life or to save somone form being hurt physically.

Anything else ?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

TAQQIYA

Taqiyya has also been politically legitimised, particularly among Twelver Shias, in order to maintain unity among Muslims and fraternity among the Shia clerics. Yarden Mariuma writes: "Taqiyya is an Islamic juridical term whose shifting meaning relates to when a Muslim is allowed, under Sharia law, to lie.

I am not Shia.

It is very much forbidden to lie in Islam. I can provde scripture on this as well as a fatawa from the Ulema.

Sinply put there is only one circumstance where a Muslim is not held accountable for the sinfull act of lying. And that is to save a life or to save somone form being hurt physically.

Anything else ?

Forbidden to lie? Ok, should homosexuals be punished for being homosexual?

Surely not, Islam is super tolerant of EVERYONE

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Well considering out diet in the West some of them are are apt to develop BSE disease should they choose to consume any of us.

On a more serious note this is simply posturing and fear mongering on there part because they cannot face us on the battlefield or theatre of war in the conventional sense.

Guerrilla warfare 101 really, make your enemy fear you.

Edit: Have to say also going back and looking at that link "Bare Naked Islam" does not exactly instill a modicum of credibility regrading the topic, could just be bull crap or fake News.
edit on 3-3-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

TAQQIYA

I am not Shia.

Anything else ?

Oh no no, nothing else. You've totally convinced me. The evidence is obviously false, Islam is a super tolerant and inclusive ideology. Thanks for clearing that up.

I might move my family to f##ken Saudi Arabia so my daughters can be homosexual Christian women's rights activists, because like YOU say, that's perfectly acceptable in islam

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Live and let live dude! Look at your own country and ask it the same question.

I am Muslim and i don't care what homosexuals do! They have their life I have mine.

I don't treat them any different.

I wish no harm to them.

And there are allot of Muslim countrys who are tolerant of other religions . hell the king of morroco walks around in a shirt with a pot leaf on it and flipflops. And that's a real conservative Muslim country.

But don't take my word for it ..

Take your MSM and internet brainwashing daily.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

TAQQIYA

I am not Shia.

Anything else ?

Oh no no, nothing else. You've totally convinced me. The evidence is obviously false, Islam is a super tolerant and inclusive ideology. Thanks for clearing that up.

I might move my family to f##ken Saudi Arabia so my daughters can be homosexual Christian women's rights activists, because like YOU say, that's perfectly acceptable in islam

Don't let the door kick you in the arse.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

TAQQIYA

I am not Shia.

Anything else ?

Forbidden to lie? Ok, should homosexuals be punished for being homosexual?

Surely not, Islam is super tolerant of EVERYONE

I dono king of morrco looks pretty tolerant to me.

He's a good dude real conservitive Muslim. Practices Islam how it should be practiced. Just saying its not all swards and heads out there in the Muslim umma.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Really because Mohammad was such a fantastic pattern of conduct, who married a little girl of 6 consummated the marriage at 9,that they still practice.

who had 9-11 wives depending on the scholars, who would have sex with them all in one day.

who only allowed for 4 wives but thinks he is above your Allah`s own rules but makes up a special one for himself.

Had sex with his slave girl

married a woman after having her husband tortured and killed

Read from your own sources

Allow his followers to rape their captives.

Fun Islamic Facts 13: Drinking Muhammad's Blood (David Wood)

Honor killings that keep occurring

50 Reasons Muhammad Was Not a Prophet (in Under Five Minutes)

Remember Khaybar ( an important one for Muslims to watch )

Ten Fast Facts You Need to Know about the Quran

Three Quran Verses Every Woman Should Know ( but there are many more )

A false prophet who even thought himself possessed and tried committing suicide, someone who is the only one that witnessed his own supposed miracles.

There is heaps more, so yeah Muslims who practice thighing is just totally out of the question, no cleric would allow it.

So no wonder Islam is a corruption of the Gospel.

Proof positive your Allah is Satan, with a side by side of the Bible and Quran verses.

The Quran admits that Allah is Satan

Your supposed to refer to the people of the book, Jews and Christians, I hope you do, because Mohamad was a complete corruption of the truth in his deeds and teachings, it is a Satanic Cult.

[Quran 10:94] - And if thou (Muhammad) art in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto thee, then question those who read the Scripture (that was) before thee. Verily the Truth from thy Lord hath come unto thee. So be not thou of the waverers.

Which is really well said and illustrated that by the Quranic verses it proves its self false and the Gospel correct.

The Quran, the Bible, and the Islamic Dilemma ( the Gospel explain, in the link at the end of this video )

Ishmael was banished because he was referred as wild donkey, which became the Ishmaelite's who became known as the desert people and then the Arabs and then unfortunately for all, Mohammad and his Islam.

This was the prophecy of Ishmael..

Gen 16:12 And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

Which remains till this day, one who believes their birth right as Gods chosen and is why Muslims have their abomination on the temple mount in Jerusalem Israel, Gods own land that He said he will make Himself known through. One tiny piece of land. That all Muslims want to slaughter the Jews from, from your own book.

Regarding Gods word on Israel.

Genesis 12:2-4King James Version (KJV)
2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

www.biblegateway.com...:2-4&version=KJV

It is Biblically the nations that are nowadays Islamic that are destroyed in the end written and prophesied to happen in its text. That Yeshua /Christ comes and defeats your awaited Mahdi who is said to reign 7 years which is the Anti-Christ which reigns for 7 years Biblically.

The prophecies of Israel and the Jews are stunning,

edit on 3-3-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join