It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State (ISIS) terror handbook reveals jihadis being taught to eat their enemies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Ok but you're connecting the dots. You're linking this human slaughterhouse to this Cairo University. Are they actually linked? Are they sending students there to learn how to fillet the flesh? Or are did you just find a video of a human slaughterhouse and make the connection to the Handbook? That's all I'm saying.

Because if the handbook is NEW news, and these slaughterhouse videos are old.... ARE YOU SURE THEY ARE CONNECTED? I can't believe I'm having to simplify it this much...

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Well its all the rage and the programming to say ISIS doesn`t represent Islam and its a religion of peace, especially by Obama. When actually ISIS is purely and methodically by their books to the "t" and their leader has a degree in Islamic studies.

America`s history has been at war with thieving aggressive Muslims dating all the way back to the Barbary Coast days in the 1700`s where up to 6% of America`s income was paid to them just to get their Captains and crew back, many didn`t and ended up as their slaves.

We have always been at war since Mohammad for 1400 years because they are at war with everyone else even themselves and was prophesied they would be Biblically. From their descendant Ismael.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lulzaroonie

Ok but you're connecting the dots. You're linking this human slaughterhouse to this Cairo University. Are they actually linked? Are they sending students there to learn how to fillet the flesh? Or are did you just find a video of a human slaughterhouse and make the connection to the Handbook? That's all I'm saying.

Because if the handbook is NEW news, and these slaughterhouse videos are old.... ARE YOU SURE THEY ARE CONNECTED? I can't believe I'm having to simplify it this much...

lol of coarse they are connected because it stems from their Islamic perverted beliefs, you`ve got the top Islamic University saying its ok to eat adulaters infidels etc and you`ve got the actual video`s of slaughterhouse in Syria. Are they directly because of the University even giving the all clear? who cares!

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Double post.

So I won`t waste the space.

Why We Are Afraid, A 1400 Year Secret, by Dr Bill Warner

edit on 3-3-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

So in your eyes, people are going to a top expensive university in Cairo, Egypt and then going to Syria to the human slaughterhouses. Ok then.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Lulzaroonie

Are you thick on purpose?

I wrote...

Are they directly because of the University even giving the all clear? who cares!

lol

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Nah it's cool, you've clarified your stance enough.

Your "Who cares!" implies you're willing to make anything stick to fit your narrative. You obviously don't care whether they are directly related or not, and you pooh-pooh ME off...
Again, it's been a hoot...

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I`m making anything fit? I`m not giving the all clear to eat humans that don`t agree with me, to 1.6 billion followers.

I know I poo poo you off because that echo chamber you label all those contributing to the thread is actually the echo chamber inside your own skull.

But you do make good cannon fodder.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Are you scared because you think the Muslims in Australia are going to eat you?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Your needed back under your bridge.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Of course, you could just be really concerned for the Non-Muslims in other countries getting eaten - since no-one is getting eaten in Australia, but somehow that doesn't feel correct.

ALL Islam right? 1.6 billion people... Are you now counting down to the first human slaughterhouse opening outside Victoria? Imagine the stink in the summer...
edit on 3-3-2017 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Is this bright spark claiming that Muslims DONT follow the Quran?????

Muslims are faaaaaar worse than nazis or the kkk, try reading the Quran (you won't) , it's NOT propaganda when people say Islam is the MOST hateful, intolerant and supremicist ideology that has EVER existed, it's actually a fact that ALL Muslims agree on, except Muslims who don't follow the Quran (that's an oxymoron in case you missed it)

Openly drinking camel piss and stoning women to death as punishment for rape (MODERATE Muslim behaviour) may be acceptable to you but now you're denying that leading imams tell their hateful intolerant followers to eat victims?

Keep your head in the sand, if you do need to come up for air, stick your fingers in your ears. That way you can stay ignorant.

edit on 3 3 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

You do not give a sh*t about women in other countries, please stop pretending you do in order to fuel your own hatred. Not once have I denied anything, I have only questioned. When you have developed reading comprehension, perhaps you can join in this conversation.
edit on 3-3-2017 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lulzaroonie

You do not give a sh*t about women in other countries, please stop pretending you do in order to fuel your own hatred.

Way to sidestep, lib move

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Muslims are hateful but you defend them, why?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

I have defended nothing, and questioned everything.

Asking for answers and picking everything apart is the whole point of this site.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

No surely not, who would care really?, about the hundreds of millions slaughtered and their wives taken and raped since Mohamad and his followers.

Only a moron or psychopath could only overlook it and believe Islam is a religion of peace by their books and their actions stemming from Mohammad as their worshiped guide for human conduct.

Not sure what category you fall into totally ignorant or your a psychopath.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Comprehension? I thought I was talking to a school kid. Are you claiming to be an adult? How can you have such little knowledge of the world you're defending if you're older than 20?

Never left your country and seen for yourself?

Didn't think so. Refuse to read the Quran because ALL Muslims read it and get guidance from its hateful intolerance?

Let me guess, mein kampf is hateful but the Quran isn't?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I'll happily be either of those things to you because I really don't care what you think about me. It saddens me that there are so many people like you in the world. Hope you don't get eaten. Take care now, bye bye then.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I'll happily be either of those things to you because I really don't care what you think about me. It saddens me that there are so many people like you in the world. Hope you don't get eaten. Take care now, bye bye then.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join