It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disturbing picture in nice neighbourhood

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Wow, got a nice picture here where i would like to show you:
Sorry but have no story to tell about it, just something that passed by:
www.yeswecanhelpyou.com...
if its a little to big click here:
www.yeswecanhelpyou.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
That's pretty scary. If you've got a black cat don't let it out at night!

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
if you are refering to the star in the window... it's fine... as long as its right side up.
don't worry...
that could be anything from a masonic symbol to a rock and roll band symbol...
if it is wiccan... same holds true... nothing to fear, might just keep in mind that they will throw one heck of a halloween party...
if the star was upside down (satanic style) then i would fear... and so should you... anyone who would proudly display the upside down star is someone who doesn't care what people think and is bragging about being either satanic or a sorcerer...

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Just some fool with nothing better to do then piss off his neighbors. Lucky I don't live nearby or he'd have molotov cocktail through that window...

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kieser Sosay
Just some fool with nothing better to do then piss off his neighbors. Lucky I don't live nearby or he'd have molotov cocktail through that window...

Nice to know that you'd be willing to kill and destroy your neighbor for simply displaying what is probably nothing more than a Christmas Star that isn't turned on. Even if it did have a more sinister meaning your actions would be very 'christian' wouldn't they?

Phae

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Thanks for your replys allready.
I just thought it was pretty late like 01:00, who would be having such lights; but i have luckely not much to fear about i live a few block ahead.

If your sure about the star upside down, it may indeed be some fool to scare people, although i must say, its a very very quit neighbourhood, where rarely anyone comes that late. I usually never see anyone on my way home.
Thank again for replys

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
just like lazarus said, as long as it is right side up, nothing to worry about. most of the time anyways, it is losers, who think it is cool, and to get a shock value out of people, like what happened to yourself. you got shocked, their plan worked. dont worry!

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Looks like a dreamcatcher to me. My little sister had one pretty similar that she made at school.

And you want to burn them? How awfully tolerant and civilised of you.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hmmmmm.

I also saw nothing disturbing in the window but my eye was drawn to the giant black cat.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The first thing I noticed was the VW!

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kompaktor
just like lazarus said, as long as it is right side up, nothing to worry about. most of the time anyways, it is losers, who think it is cool, and to get a shock value out of people, like what happened to yourself. you got shocked, their plan worked. dont worry!

lol, you got me wrong, as i said i have nothing to worry about i live a few blocks ahead, and thought what i saw was rather curious so i took a picture of it, thats all.
What i didn't know about the cross position, i do know now

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Looks like a dreamcatcher to me. My little sister had one pretty similar that she made at school.

And you want to burn them? How awfully tolerant and civilised of you.

A dreamcatcher in that shape? never seen any of those, i thought shape dit matter?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Damn whats so scary about a pentacle. MAYBE the dude/dudete is a philospher and he likes Venus (Every four years Venus connects to another 4 stars, so it forms a pentacle, thats its true meaning, until the satanic and wiccan stuff). A pentacle also represents woman hood, I wouldnt be scared if I were you.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Hmmmmm.

I also saw nothing disturbing in the window but my eye was drawn to the giant black cat.

you mean in the window? could be a shadow of someone i saw wandering from far off.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianDevil1
Damn whats so scary about a pentacle. MAYBE the dude/dudete is a philospher and he likes Venus (Every four years Venus connects to another 4 stars, so it forms a pentacle, thats its true meaning, until the satanic and wiccan stuff). A pentacle also represents woman hood, I wouldnt be scared if I were you.

sorry allready see it

[edit on 31/1/05 by Vault]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The cat's silhouette between the cars to me is the most disturbing thing about that neighborhood...

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
lol, who cares if the stars wrong way up and indeed there is a satanist/sorcerer or whatever they like to call themselves. Its not as if they actually have real evil powers, if they wanna chant in their bedrooms, go for it, its not gonna affect your life buddy.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
A cat? I see a bush, but no cat...

No worries, it's a light-up star, my neighbors have them up, and I sell them at my store

(is still laughing 10 minuets later
)

_df

[edit on 31-1-2005 by DarkFlame]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I missed the star, is it behind the camel or the semi-clad Reubenesque woman or the grey?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I see two stars, one within another... I don't even think it's for shock value, more like decorations.

[edit on 31-1-2005 by IKnowNothing]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join