It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disturbing picture in nice neighbourhood

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
WTH is wrong with some you people!? You'd brake a window for what!? Would you do that if someone had a cross in the window!? Besides it's not a pentagram, it's a star. I display pentagrams....I'm Wiccan, there's nothing "scary" about it....some of you need to do some serious study and deny ignorance, you know...the moto of the site your posting at!!

EDIT...as to the "nice" neighborhood"
Wiccan are from all walks of life...Doctors, teachers, truck drivers, waitresses, designers, all walks of life.....we are not evil, have nothing to do with Satan, that's Christian thing not us.....

[edit on 1/31/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
LadyV-

I don't get it either, im Wiccan too... I just find it slightly funny as to why it's "automatically" assumed that a star related to Wiccan is evil...

_df

[edit on 31-1-2005 by DarkFlame]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkFlame
LadyV-

I don't get it either, im Wiccan too... I just find it slightly finny as to why it's "automatically" assumed that a star related to Wiccan is evil...

_df

Ignorance or Christian zealots (not all Christians are that way though, especially here....There a few here that are really educated with the facts)

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Ignorance or Christian zealots (not all Christians are that way though, especially here....There a few here that are really educated with the facts)

*sighs* pleasepleasepleasepleasepweeeze do some research

_df

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Can someone, please, tell me what's wrong with the picture?

I really, really don't get it!

Is it me, or there is something wrong, not with the picture, but with some of you guys?

I good night sleep would solve your problems for sure.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falkner
Can someone, please, tell me what's wrong with the picture?

I really, really don't get it!

Is it me, or there is something wrong, not with the picture, but with some of you guys?

I good night sleep would solve your problems for sure.

There's an upside down satanic pentagram in the window.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

No there isn't.....it's right side up!

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Originally posted by djohnsto77

No there isn't.....it's right side up!

Yeah well an upright star is an upside down satanic pentagram no?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
(That was a pretty quick answer
)

Well, I’m sorry, i don't know much about satanic rituals and those stuff, but that seems to me, only, a Christmas star at the window.

and why do you say it is upside down? shouldn’t it be one edge up and 2 edge down? two legs to "sustain" the thinner part?

[edit on 31-1-2005 by Falkner]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
i guess i posted it too late. LadyV gave the answer. thanks

[edit on 31-1-2005 by Falkner]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I think i've seen that before is that in Canada?
I'm thinking I saw that or something like that in Stratford or Cambridge.
I remeber a christmas star in an apartment window.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Is i9t realyl that disturbing? Looks like the kid who lives in that room with their family is a 'real rebel'.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I was looking for a ghost or something creepy! I looked and looked and couldn't find anything. I thought the star was a christmas decoration, though left up a bit long. That is creepy in itself :p

LadyV, Please don't Christian bash. It serves no more good to be prejudiced against a group of people(who ARE all individuals!)than it does ANY group to do so. You really should know that at this point.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by llpoolej

LadyV, Please don't Christian bash.

Did you not read what I said? Apparently you did not

"(not all Christians are that way though, especially here....There are few here that are really educated with the facts)"

I was not chrsitian bashing........

EDIT: How about addressing the person above that would like to throw a brick through the window.....put it where it's deserved please.

[edit on 1/31/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The only thing "scary" about this pic is that it takes this long to "upload/whatever"

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kieser Sosay
Just some fool with nothing better to do then piss off his neighbors. Lucky I don't live nearby or he'd have molotov cocktail through that window...

Settle down, its just a bloody star for christ sake. whats wrong with you.
you throw molotov cocktails through shop windows because you see something you dont like?

Do you burn crosses on fron lawns in your spare time?

[edit on 103131p://380110 by instar]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Yeah I once drove past this church, and the lights were on at night and there was a cross in the window, so then me and my friends got out our anarchist cookbook....

But seriously folks...
I too was looking for a ghost in the photo, but found nothing creepy. It appears to be a decoration in the window, likely a stain-glass suncatcher, and it is a right-side up star (It doesn't even have a circle surrounding it or anything). Why are some of you people creeped out? Seriously!

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Every Christmastime near to where I now live a similar five-pointed star appears apparently hanging in space. You can only see it at night when its illuminated, but Its actually on the top of a tree (about 50-60 feet high) in someone's garden. It looks exactly the same as the one in the photo.

LadyV has explained that the Pentagram is a symbol used by Wiccans. It was also used by Pythagoras and even the early Christians used it to represent the five wounds of Christ. Only if it is upside down could it be considered Satanic, although the followers of Alexandrian wicca (or those initiated by the Farrars) do use the upside down Pentagram as a symbol of their second degree, so even then it is not necessarily Satanic.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
this is just a bid to try and rack up points. it belongs in BTS chit chat or somewhere similar. Wheres the cat, btw? is it the glowing eyes in the bottom left window?

Wait, if you reply he gets more points. WAIT, he just got points from me!! this is wrong !!!

JAK

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Quickly brightened up for better visability.

Ghostcat.

Jack

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join