It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Private Youth Army: Recruiting 8-Year-Olds

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
My first post, so lets make it count.

I don't like the guy but He's trying to push his way into places that triangles aren't supposed to go. I remember he recruited some young guys teens mostly for his brown coat service (as someone referred to them as once) I dunno what happened to that, but I wouldn't mind finding out where that went.

It's nothing less than disturbing. And so now we have Obama wanting to rule over the UN, and who knows what other organizations he's pushing his way into. People are more blind now than they were 20 years ago, and if you look at the facts behind the WHY of it, you need not look farther than your Computer, Television, and Media as the Problem created by these people to mess up whatever order still existed.

pamelageller.com...

First of all, it needs to be said: Obama, get your hands off our kids. Seriously. Stop the fascist recruitment. It's sick. Obama said he was going to build a civilian army — and he is using our children. How? He uses the classrooms, as I exclusively broke the story here: Organizing for America recruitment in the classroom.

But AmeriCorps (can Obama pronounce the second syllable?) is the machinery for his youth army. And there is huge dough behind it — yours and mine. A year ago, Obama's putsch of hope and change rammed the huge “Generations Invigorating Volunteerism and Education Act” (GIVE act), HR 1388, through the Senate:

He tied his FEMA Scheme for the Civilian Security Defense Force into this legislation, but now they’re called “National Volunteer Reserve Corps.” This creates images of the Peace Corps, but it is something far more sinister. In addition, the legislation is targeting foster kids, disadvantaged teens and more specifically BLACK colleges and universities. Reading the provisions, it smacks of a program tailor-made for ACORN. It is a bill that has reverse discrimination all over it as it is NOT designed for middle-class Americans to benefit from — regardless of your race.

edit on 1-3-2017 by JugHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Hello Jughead. Although I agree that Obama is doing things that I consider downright creepy, let me help you out: You're going to get ripped because you're quoting from pamelagellar.com. Just a hint. ATS looks sweet but it's a snake pit and a den of lions all rolled into one, and if they cannot argue with your point, they'll attack your source.

It's best to get more than one source. The MSM used to be a good source, but you can forget that now. Good luck, rookie!

link   
With the DNC on the out, you mean he' still recruiting 8 year olds?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

Then in June, AmeriCorps was hit with another scandal, when the AmeriCorps Inspector General (IG) accused a prominent Obama supporter of misusing AmeriCorps grant money. This prominent Obama supporter has to pay back more than $400,000 of that grant money.

In response, Obama abruptly fired the AmeriCorps IG, Gerald Walpin. Obama sent letters to House and Senate leaders informing them that he was firing Walpin, effective 30 days from the date of the letters. (More here on Americorps — Obama's civilian army, mandatory "volunteerism"):

In short, the guy is evil. And he's not Jesus Christ by a long shot.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Not likely still, but i'm pretty damn sure he eats them for Breakfast.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Rookie, hehe. Yeah well I have no idea who Gellar is so. To each his own I guess right? And thanks for the vote of confidence man.

edit on 1-3-2017 by JugHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
Hello Jughead. Although I agree that Obama is doing things that I consider downright creepy, let me help you out: You're going to get ripped because you're quoting from pamelagellar.com. Just a hint. ATS looks sweet but it's a snake pit and a den of lions all rolled into one, and if they cannot argue with your point, they'll attack your source.

It's best to get more than one source. The MSM used to be a good source, but you can forget that now. Good luck, rookie!

Take this advice. Sure there are wackos here, but there are also very intelligent and well researched others.

Anywho....I hate Obama and anything he touches....it all turns to crap.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I don't think this is a localized to only Obama as IIB already sourced earlier events. I have one as well.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

“Here’s the idea,” the candidate explained. “If you join the reserve, you’ll receive some basic training. And when your city or state needs you, you’ll get the call.”

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Perhaps possibly say, a link on ATS with all the 'approved links' so no one can argue the little things. But then again, it would become snowflake heaven controlled by angry botlike humans, and that wouldn't be any fun at all.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Thanks for that link, good information to go over. Amazing how little this stuff is discussed in the Media.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Your link took me to a very obscure website. The article was very short. And written 10 years ago.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Um ok. (btw, it was 7 or 8 yrs ago, not 10 years ago).

And it's still affecting things on a subatomic level beneath the ground where reptillians dwell.

It's as relevent now as it was then.
edit on 2-3-2017 by JugHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Ok some of the links are 404'd so here's a bit of info. I'm sure a quick look wouldn't hurt.

Youth Service America National Partners include: Arab American institute the DOD–WTF Teach For America-this is the Americorps group that recruit across college campuses One World Youth project and a host of others, NWF, Youth Venture Earth day–but then there are the good ones like Hillel campus and girl scouts and campfire girls. Have the girl scouts been infiltrated?

wintersoldier2008.typepad.com... tml

When you begin to piece together all these ongoing events, people begin asking questions. Lots of them. Something is very wrong with all of it, and not questioning it, isn't denying Ignorance but embracing it.
edit on 2-3-2017 by JugHead because: fish

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JugHead

You misunderstand me, but I'll let you get to it. You'll feel the bitemarks and hear the hissing soon enough.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Pretty much all I see is peace and harmony in my immediate environment.
I don't watch much television.
I'm in Texas and you pretty much assume the everyone is armed.
People mind their manners.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Once again I stand corrected on my math. My whole freekin life. Terry, 10 from 18 is eight, not ten. Jeese. So yeah, eight years old.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Something is very wrong with all of it, and not questioning it, isn't denying Ignorance but embracing it.
Right. Denying ignorance or embracing it. Nothing in between?

So this this is a revealing of the truth about Americor. If you are worried about the legions of marching youth, brainwashed by Obama , I guess there is only one way to stop them huh? Fight them with another army, and we know who is recruiting for that one.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Not a big deal man.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I guess people didn't give a crap about the Hitler youth either, until It was too late. I'm not worried about a bunch of script kiddies in Uniforms marching to the beat of Obama's drums but I am a concerned citizen and i'm not the only one. That's part of the reason people like to Discuss this stuff right, so they can measure it, and try to figgure out why the hell all the puzzle pieces keep fitting together. It's all connected.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

No I get you, I know people don't agree all of the time, that's not the problem. It's taking the sliver of truth in these articles and doing some research on it instead of ripping it up and tossing it off a tall building because someone didn't like 'Where' the information came from. To me, that's idiocy at its best.
edit on 2-3-2017 by JugHead because: that's

top topics

<<   2 >>

join