It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Private Youth Army: Recruiting 8-Year-Olds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JugHead

Americor HAS been discussed, over and over for the last thirty years or so. Discussed by liberals and conservatives alike, it's not as if it is a new topic. If this topic is as true as you suggest, as immediate a threat to America one would suspect that there would be conservatives in to streets over this. Hunting down that damn army of brainwashed zombie kids.

Sure it's all connected but there are a lot of stray ends in these puzzles and most of those are a complete waste of time, that is unless one is willing to accept just about anything. But you never know huh? Maybe of enough of us scream loudly enough Trump will pick it up and start tweeting it. Man wouldn't that be a hoot. Trump tweeting something he read on ATS.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

There's also something people choose to ignore. Something called 'Intuition'.

A little of that goes a long way. People have been talking about God for the past zillion years as well, I'm wondering what point you were trying to make with this.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The Spanking Heard Around The World.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Where I'm going is anywhere other than Americor being a Hitler Youth type of organization. Simple. You suggest it is and I say whaaaa? You best come up with more for me to even consider your 'intuition' as being on the mark with this one.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Intuition is not blind belief.

OP you've gone from thinking that this had to do with something O is doing after leaving office, to realizing the source was from the beginning, more or less, of his Presidency.

I have a suggestion which I have found useful ... read a variety of sources, not just the very obviously biased ones on the extremes.

I realize that you're trying to save face here and suggest that your intuition is telling you that something nefarious is going on with Obama ... but, he's out of office and has zero power. I know Mr. Trump is still floating him as a secret enemy, but, let's be real, sometimes the President is a fan of shadowy conspiracy theories as well.

The reasons for fear from Obama are over. Don't be led to look for new ones so quickly.

Best.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I agree Intuition has kept me aware for a long time. I totally agree with the OP here.

People aren't very in tune with reality and accept whatever is handed to them without question and lack the ability to disect information.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I dont think he means that at all. Dont be fooled by ex Presidents, they have power beyond the White House you and I don't even know about and they certainly aren't going to tell you that.
edit on 11 21 2016 by LadyButterfly because: My typos are irritating me

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyButterfly
a reply to: Gryphon66

I dont think he means that at all. Dont be fooled by ex Presidents, they have power beyond the White House you and I don't even know about and they certainly aren't going to tell you that.

Well, as intuition is the ability to see connections between things that aren't obvious or objective, how can it be argued with?

How can we know that Presidents have power, or don't have power? In other words, there's no way to prove the assertion either way.

Also, as a fan of intuition, I'm sure you've realized that strong emotions (desire, fear, love, etc.) can muddle or confuse that sense as well. Intuition is great coupled with rational judgement.

Does your intuition tell you that Obama is building an "army of 8 year olds"? Because, if not, both intuition and rational facts discount what OP asserts.
edit on 2-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JugHead
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Um ok. (btw, it was 7 or 8 yrs ago, not 10 years ago).

And it's still affecting things on a subatomic level beneath the ground where reptillians dwell.

It's as relevent now as it was then.
Given that this was 7 or 8 years ago, and your initial point was that he was STILL recruiting 8yo's, do you wanna rethink your point maybe?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

This post is so full of it. Staggering ignorance.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JugHead
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Rookie, hehe. Yeah well I have no idea who Gellar is so. To each his own I guess right? And thanks for the vote of confidence man.

That's your first mistake. You're repeating words because you like the content, you have no idea who came up with them. I'll give you a hint, Gellar has very little credibility. She's a more political version of Alex Jones.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Obama speech on civilian security force

Said BEFORE he was elected in 2008

obamas speech calling for a national civilian security force

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

But AmeriCorps (can Obama pronounce the second syllable?) is the machinery for his youth army.

AmeriCorps is a civil society program supported by the U.S. federal government, foundations, corporations, and other donors engaging adults in public service work with a goal of "helping others and meeting critical needs in the community. Members commit to full-time or part-time positions offered by a network of nonprofit community organizations and public agency, to fulfill assignments in the fields of education, public safety, health care, and environmental protection. The program is often seen as a domestic Peace Corps.It employs more than 75,000 Americans in intensive service each year

Don't see why that's a problem.

The program first became operational in 1994 and has expanded over time
en.wikipedia.org...

Was Obama President in 94 ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join