It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dakota Access Protesters Leave Abandoned, Frost-Bitten Dogs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
A nightmare of a story about the Dakota pipeline protests.

Seems they left some animals behind along with all the trash and garbage.

Some dogs have been recovered by a local animal group.

The group thinks there's more dogs that may have been scared away by all the noisy equipment in use to clean up the area.

Sad.

Dakota Access Protesters Leave Abandoned, Frost-Bitten Dogs

Anti-pipeline activists who left 2,500 garbage trucks of waste also left helpless animals

Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL) protesters who caused an environmental catastrophe at the Oceti Sakowin protest site left more than heaps of human waste, garbage and petroleum leaking vehicles. They also abandoned poor, defenseless puppies.

A total of two dogs and six puppies were found abandoned at the site and rescued by local non-profit Furry Friends Rockin Rescue, local news reported on Saturday.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Useless fricking [snipped] waffles jack holes...

any one of them that whined about the environment and left their trash and pets behind should be throat punched...

useless waste of flesh bones and water.

edit on Mon Feb 27 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
As usual, people seem to be more concerned about the animals that were left behind than the people who left them there.

Sad.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Real nice bunch them protestors are.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
and these are so called environmental warriors, that loved the earth and all creatures on it. trash the place up and abandon your pets.
i've said time and time again, most went just to show their asses and protest because it is the cool lefty thing to do.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

what people were left, oh you mean the ones that decided to stay on their own, piss on them they wouldn't even lend a hand to clean the damn place up. instead they set it on fire.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Kind of quiet in here, any other time a an animal story comes up people call for death but since it was about the pipeline zip.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

the people made the choice to be there, the people could prepare for the weather... the animal was brought, and abandoned in a very unforgiving climate by someone it trusted.

screw the people... things like this are why I hate people, and prefer the company of animals... at least animals are honest about what they feel.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
You all DO KNOW you are most likely talking about the SJW that showed up with their precious little agenda's and were also a burden to the Native People who live there right?

F*#@tards.

Leaving animals like that, or even having them out in those conditions is criminal.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'd wager those belonged to the ones who were arrested.

Or those forced out without being allowed to go back past the line of militarized police to retrieve their pets and/or belongings.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Or those forced out without being allowed to go back past the line of militarized police to retrieve their pets and/or belongings.

It's still their fault for bringing them.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Yes, cause they had no idea something like that would happen right?
Did you watch the video of them killing the deer a few posts up?
I'm sure you will have a great excuse for that as well, i'd love to hear it....

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
As much as I was against the DAPL protests, I have a hard time trusting the source.

I am sure trash was left behind but.....

Isn't Lifezette considered a little untrustworthy?
edit on 27-2-2017 by bananashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Any other evidence, pics for example, of the "Frost-Bitten Dogs"? Than some lonely words from a questionable source?
So we just have to believe?

Ah, if it hits the evil leftists(if they even were left, a leftist seems to be everybody that doesn´t fit the rghtwingers nuts agenda), no evidence is needed, alternative facts have to be enough.

Running gag former USA hits it again...
Sane people worldwide even don´t laugh anymore about the former USA and it´s new "King", his followers, they just ignore that idiocracy happening in the OST m,eanwhile, shaking tired their heads and go on with important things.
The former USA isn´t importaqnt anymore, it became nothing more than a running gag.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Any other evidence, pics for example, of the "Frost-Bitten Dogs"? Than some lonely words from a questionable source?
So we just have to believe?

Ah, if it hits the evil leftists(if they even were left, a leftist seems to be everybody that doesn´t fit the rghtwingers nuts agenda), no evidence is needed, alternative facts have to be enough.

Running gag former USA hits it again...
Sane people worldwide even don´t laugh anymore about the former USA and it´s new "King", his followers, they just ignore that idiocracy happening in the OST m,eanwhile, shaking tired their heads and go on with important things.
The former USA isn´t importaqnt anymore, it became nothing more than a running gag.

Video evidence of the disgraceful way the protestors killed the deer, watch the video and defend that. Maybe you will recognize someone and they perpetrators can be caught.
edit on 27-2-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Of they were shot at, arrested and hospitalized and unable to retrieve their dogs. That's probably a lot closer to the truth.

And secondly....if one man burns a tent or one man leaves a couple of dogs do you then condemn all protesters?
edit on 27-2-2017 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Some of those big canvas tents they burned can be very pricey. What a waste must have been Soros money.

But really who leaves dogs? Personal pet friend dogs?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Local fox affiliate

Facebook form the rescue org

***Edit: This is about the well being of innocent animals. This is not an outlet to express your views on the DAPL project or protest. We will be monitoring postings. ***Edit: If you are the owner of any of these dogs, please send us an email (contact information is found on our website) and we will gladly speak with you on the process of returning your animal. ***Edit: As of 2 PM CST (Feb. 21, 2017) we are NOT ACCEPTING applications on these puppies. Your heartfelt response is appreciated but we are overwhelmed with generosity. Thank you for the understanding. Yesterday a group of volunteers headed down to the DAPL campsite and surrounding area and brought back some of the animals. They received immediate vet care, were given a bath and love, and will now remain in quarantine until we know they are healthy enough to be with other animals. Thank you to our volunteers for their help, to our fosters and to the Bismarck Animal Impound for helping with the quarantine. Please consider donating to help with the care of these animals. There will be many more where they came from.

That work for you...

I hope they id the people responsible and charge them... no excuse for this, heck they could have gone and talked to the cops and explained their concern... they could have gone to the local press... they had avenues instead they abandoned them...

Charge them with animal cruelty, or animal abandonment...

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
What the hell is Polizette? You are the king of shady sources. One small picture of "some" trash. No Dogs. And when you get kicked out they probably didn't give you time to tidy up I'd guess.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Yea its hard to believe folks would just leave their dogs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join