It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Heaven and Hell Exist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Better question is how would you know its heaven or hell ?
How do you know we are not in ether one now ?
After all isnt torture a little oves ? you really want to torture someone give them false hope .
If tehy think tehy are alive and there is a way to make there life better or even they have agreat llife but are accutly dead and can never change anything would be a ongoing forever kinda thing as long as they always thought they hada chance .
mas for Heaven It would just be hell in another form .
so now you excist FOREVER ( never to touch another person in love or hate never to eat another of your favert food or drink your favert drink .
dome to be forever singing to a god for 100 million years .
Sound like Paradise to you ?
Streets paved in gold in a place were a Green blade of grass would be what every one wanted .
Living for ever is a curse dieing is also a curse ( but teh true curse is we know we will die or if you want live forever in a strial emotionless place of gold that is worthless .
really hope theres nothing in life you love to enjoy because in heaven it will NOT be there

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Agreed. The only heaven and hell you're going to experience are right here on Earth while you're alive.

Rewarding or punishing a human being, who has supposedly been placed in this essentially unwinnable situation by "God," the same person doing the judging, makes no sense at all. God, being God, stacked the deck and now wants us to pick a card. So much for "free will."

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow
If something is perfect then it can only exist in one, perfect state. Not three. "Perfection" means it requires absolutely no changes in and of itself: if something is perfect, there is nothing to change.

Perfection is at rest. Evolution is time and space as one thing. E in Latin means out of. Volution means circling a center. Evolution is transition of states, or the lower six dimensions of time and space. Above this, all existence is absolute (already perfected). Time and Space are the mechanism the mind uses to cast existence as a hologram. With your mind, you make the world. You are part of the absolute above, a perfect copy containing all of infinity in a state of evolution from archetype. Above 10, there is a gate to 10 other dimensions parallel to this one. This is what the Hebrew call the World to come. Not that it does not yet exist. It does. See the Dirac Relativistic Wave Equation for more on how we are entangled mind to other higher dimensions.

Midrash

Future bliss can neither be imagined, explained, nor described. We know nothing of its nature, form, greatness, or beauty, its quantity or quality. This much one should know, the phrase, "the world to come," does not imply that it is a world yet to be called into existence; it exists already, but the phrase is employed to describe the life into which those who are in the present stage of existence will be transposed when they throw off this mortal coil.

TAO TE CHING Chapter 1

Tao (The Way) that can be spoken of is not the Constant Tao’
The name that can be named is not a Constant Name.
Nameless, is the origin of Heaven and Earth;
The named is the Mother of all things.
Thus, the constant void enables one to observe the true essence.
The constant being enables one to see the outward manifestations.
These two come paired from the same origin.
But when the essence is manifested,
It has a different name.
This same origin is called “The Profound Mystery.”
As profound the mystery as It can be,
It is the Gate to the essence of all life.

Unnamed is the Absolute. Named is the mystery and gate of wonders in creation. TAO means to speak into existence. To exist, something must be in movement (becoming), which is evolving, or out of volution. TAO that can be named is not the Absolute unnamed Tao. This is the Archetect of WORD in John 1. To Speak is WORD. Who does it say the Tao / WORD / Speaker is? The first transitional mind, or LORD. This is the Son of God. We are copies of Him. To the Buddhist, this is the Buddha Body we wear. Enlightenment is a state of Ecstasy.

EC in Latin means out of. Stasis is Rest. Meditation ends evolution, allowing the mind to see its true state of perfection at rest. I can't explain this to you. You would need to meditate to a state of Zazen / Samadhi. From this, you would say this:

edit on 27-2-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
One person's HELL, is another person's HEAVEN.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

It is absurd to state that something can be perfect but requires three different states. None of those states would be perfect; they would (or could) merely be components of an ultimate, perfect state that is and must be a Unity. But on their own, they cannot be perfect.

The 10th dimension is absolute, containing all that exists. The three divisions of the absolute are the Father, Mother and Son. The Son is then in transition below as Time and Space making new copies of himself. You and I are these divisions. These are all defined in Hinduism as the Trimurti. Each person is microcosm to macrocosm. We contain the whole. This symbolism is Neutron, Proton and Electron. Father, Mother Son.

edit on 27-2-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I see everyone has an opinion. Only natural.

To just add to what I wrote before:

“Unlike galaxies, which self-assemble through the gravitational attraction of cosmic matter, or biological membranes, which self-organize through the love-hate relationship of lipid molecules with water, genotype networks do not emerge over time. They exist in the timeless eternal realm of natures libraries. But they certainly have a form of organization – so complex that we are just beginning to understand it. And this organization arises all by itself. And as with galaxies and membranes, the principle behind their self-organization is simple: Life is robust.” – Andreas Wagner, Arrival of the Fittest, pg. 176, Current, 2014

The number of computations required to coordinate the sheer number of complex relationships between molecules is "hyperastronomical" - so much so that scientists have come to recognize that life is a quantum-coherent process - "beyond time": it is only within the timeless quantum level where the computations needed can be handled.

Yet, it's you. This body, it's atoms, and the entaglement's it has formed with other bodies and their atoms - all of this is implicated and "marked" within its "timeless eternal realm" - the way and manner its DNA is marked, shaped, and "digitized".

Yet it's you: the observer, the one who identified with this body, its personality, its identity, and its construction of needs. Everything we do and the effects we create leave marks on other bodies - other nodes in the system - which means a field exists between they and I. An emotional field - an affective field whereby You and Me are meant to occur together, as it did when Human's first emerged in south eastern Africa 200,000 years ago. Humans are DYADIC phenomena - their individual psychological structure is always relational. Identity states are always "fitted" for handling the 'signs' presented by the other Humans in their environment - and what we term "feeling" is the field of the relation we experience between one another.

Now life is lived in one direction - forwardly. Since symmetry underlies our form, and so each dyad - Human being - is identical to the other (in existential situation - not personality), one wonders whether a superordinate "self" might mediate the reorganization of the "monads" (or soul, i.e. individual identity) in terms of the dynamical inter-entanglements that occurred within the sequence of events - interactions, effects - that constitute the span of a person's life. A certain finite number of entanglements could be said to exist for each person, and these entanglements would be implicated in the experience of the death process.

The process occurs as a sort of reversal of the life process: the ontological self is the very 'collective consciousness' which stabilizes the human group into a social collective where each individual is structurally and functionally designed to accommodate the functional needs of the other. The self which evolves is physically embodied in the brain - and yet at a superordinate level i.e. like a 'mist' - the psychological force of attention within its neurological structure 'acts back down upon' the immediate flow of activity within the brain. Where is this "carrier wave" - the psychological force, which is impossible to nail down with an fMRI or EEG? Whatever it is - like the logic which rules an ant colony, something similar operates upon Human beings - and its here - at this "point" of integration - this 'universal Human' - is where the seat and source of our consciousness abides.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
a reply to: Azureblue

so you and Hitler are equal?
both of you are going to heaven?

so a person gets to do what ever he wants in this life and still goes to heaven? well that's unfair

Not sure of how Im connected to hitler but thats ok.

so a person gets to do what ever he wants in this life and still goes to heaven? well that's unfair

Most people do this anyway. yes they still go back to where we come from because heaven is the name given to that rhelm, that zone of frequency if you like.

No, they dont spend the rest of "forever" enjoying the benfits of being there.

You me and the rest of us go back where we come from and we go into the hall of memories and we review all our lives, yes, all the lives we've lived in this plane on this world . In that rhelm there is no sterner judge than oneself.

We then might recuperate for a time then we may consult those wiser than us and plan another life. When we are ready to be born again we consult those much more advanced than us who find us suitable parents. When the time comes we are reborn into this world again. In the mean time hundreds, and in some cases perhaps thousands of earth years may have passed.

However If we suicided in the last life then we will almost immediately be reborn back into a life where we will face that same trouble again. We will keep doing that until we are brave enough to face what confronts us.

some are born to do particular job in the world, ever read the similarities of Lincoln and Kennedy? They are the same person and were assisted by the same people to do a particular job.

Consider reading Tuesday Lobsang Rumpa's works starting with the Safron Robe. Yes I know this is all belief.yes I am fully aware of the scorn and derision heaped on this person but that goes with the job.

Yes this means reincarnation.

Spend a minute or two musing over how different this world might be if the vast majority of people believed in reincarnation.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

I find it odd that people are all looking for home, be it the Creator, Nirvana, Heaven or a hundred similar places. Even science tends to wrap everything in explanations that limit our world as does much of the spiritual and religous thought. The mind tries to understand everything and wrap it up within a world, to limit.

From observation, Nature loves diversity. Diversity brings life to an ecosystem. And what is the universe if not an ecosystem?

When diversity diminishes, so does life and the ecosystem collapses and dies.

So why do humans long for the Collective Consciousness? a sameness of awareness? Everyone seems to want to surrender their own diversity to a collective, to be the same as everyone else, to dress the same, to think the same, to experience the same . . .

They even persecute those who tend towards diversifying from the collective.

Spirituality speaks of evolution and development, yet the what is the goal? Nirvana? Heaven? Eternity?

Are those places really a goal? Or a dead end?

To become one with God, or a state of being such as Nirvana seems to be something different from diversifying and growth. Something different from Nature . . .

Humans are a strange people.

edit on 4-3-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo and punctuation

edit on 4-3-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

I experience Heaven and Hell as a state of being that occurs in our plane of existence. The most simple way I can describe this theory is "you reap what you sow". You can make your life Heaven or Hell, depending on your thoughts and actions. Also refers to Karma, but more in the modern sense of the word rather than something like Samsara.

I practice mindfulness, so I know that paying attention and being present is a constant state of meditation that sometimes can really bring about manifestation of one's desires. I think this also probably most often results in experiencing synchronicity. To me personally, this experience makes me feel as though I am on the "right" path for my life. I firmly believe that love is the most powerful force in the Universe, and when we work with that force and not against it, we experience a living Heaven. The opposite experience, of course, being a living Hell.

My 2 cents. :>

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I have a Christian Theistic world view. I believe man is made up of Body, soul and spirit. When we die our soul and spirit leave the body and go to either heaven or hell.

I recommend watching this video, this video is a testimony of a man who experienced a near death experience. He was a militant atheist and when his soul left his body he quickly changed his mind.

youtu.be...

and here is another interview on the internet radio

soundcloud.com...

edit on 13-3-2017 by Sharparrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join