It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Real" alien pic shuts down 4chan

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Imperative

After a little more searching I can say for sure that this image was created by a 4chan member and was uploaded directly from their device without any previous uploaded versions available on the web that predate it. So that is good in terms of supporting the image, on the other hand it still screams Photoshop to me from my own experience.
edit on 28-2-2017 by JimmyPilkington because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2017 by JimmyPilkington because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
the only thing that peaked my interest in the first place, was not the fact it was an alien but the way it was described, "it was vomit inducing stuff, almost like the pic was a living breathing thing rather than just a picture and that it was 'not for the feint of heart" yet nothing in this thread even comes close but still people are trying to debunk these pics lol why? your debunking known fakes, even if i saw a pic of a real alien it wouldn't surprise me one bit but a pic that can do that to a person would surprise me, you have all gone off topic

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

I am personally working on debunking them because I enjoy the fun of chasing things down and working with others as a team to help get to the bottom of these crazy internet-wise wild goose chases.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JimmyPilkington

i can help you out, it was me that posted the pic, it was fake, sorry
everything else was a happy coincidence LOL
peace out jk

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Well done! This is why ATS rocks. People like Jimmy are trying to prove/disprove the images, as opposed to the mire and muck anyone who wades through 4chan gets. I like that everyone here is seeking answers. It seems impossible to get a straight answer from anyone at 4chan.
I like that people at least try to share the images here, even if they are fake ones or really obvious fake ones, because not everyone can or wants to maneuver around 4chan! And yes, we may not have seen the real one yet but someday it may pop up.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tinaballerina

Thanks. I work with manipulating images a lot and find these things fun. It is great to see people working together on stuff like this.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

Trolling won't get us anywhere, if you don't want to take part there's plenty of other threads to derail.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

what if i wasn't just kidding? this thread will still carry on even after iv told you, it tells me one thing, humans are not ready.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Did this one get debunked? This is the first time I've seen it, Unless I missed it in the 70+ pages of this thread, found it scrolling on a thread on 4chan.

imgur.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissBeck

originally posted by: Counterintelligence
a reply to: Johnny3000

I'll leave you with this for now

Spoooooooky

Can I just ask if you lightened this picture yourself? The version I have is much darker, and has more head.

quote]originally posted by: Cthulhusquid
Ok, one more. Was this one debunked? I've barely seen anything on it.

Just wanted to point out, the up close head shot looks to be a different angle of the same landscape. Notice the tree in the background to the left in the first image and the tree in the second image are similar? and how the cut off portion of the head looks to be similar to the head in the second image? Also, the descriptions said the image was high resolution, the distorted image of the head straight on looks to be high resolution when you zoom in but this picture is distorted for some reason. Makes you think... just wanted to point this out. The lighter version of the first image may show the detail of the tree better, I couldn't find a decent file, the darker one is higher resolution.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BloodxRayne
Did this one get debunked? This is the first time I've seen it, Unless I missed it in the 70+ pages of this thread, found it scrolling on a thread on 4chan.

imgur.com...

From what I recall, having seen the "full resolution" of that picture, it was an early mock-up made by 4channers based on the eyewitness descriptions of the alien. If you see the full version it's pretty clear that it isn't real. For what it's worth, eyewitnesses claimed that it was one of the more accurate recreations of the original picture.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
4chan was hijacked, hijacker banned members and wiped info, made a mess basically, the recent pictures being deleted are just posters deleting their own post, simples

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I think if there ever is a confirmed encounter it won't be a humanoid creature. Maybe something else like a jellyfish, cricket or even a bird looking creature, rather than the usual suspicious 4 limbs, 2 eyes, nostrils, textured skin descriptions
edit on 1-3-2017 by wickd_waze because: ASU

edit on 1-3-2017 by wickd_waze because: ASU

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Yep once something goes into the cyber net and if interesting enough it will spill all over like a broken dam with no damage control

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ayyylmaooo
a reply to: roadgravel

There is no magic to right-click Save As.
Are people really this dumb in 2017?? Honestly...

Hotlinking to 4chan DOESNT WORK. Yet people do it time and time again. I fear for our younger generations.

That doesn't work, if you're IP Blocked all you get is the 4 leaf 4chan logo, then a box that says Blocked and the text within the box reads "Your IP or IP range is blocked from accessing 4chan.". There's nothing to right click...

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

edit on 1-3-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Uh.. What?
Thats literally what I said.. Hotlinking to 4chan doesnt work.. How about right-clicking the picture, save as, then upload elsewhere.... ??

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
daily update please?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21955600]Cthulhusquid[/p

Oh guys sorry I just noticed this was posted...

This is the fake I made. We have a rat in discord and that fake and thread I made was there to lure them out.

P.S. It worked we now have secured server

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join