It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Real" alien pic shuts down 4chan

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Okie. So I figured out the weird dinosaur looking one. A quick reverse image search showed that the image (at least the creepy creature in the image on this thread was shopped in.

It is fake.

Here is the original. I have provided a link to the site where the original image is and the image.
Yay, I feel useful.
I hope this helped.

Fake image with dinosaur looking creature
Original site
original image
edit on 28-2-2017 by JimmyPilkington because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2017 by JimmyPilkington because: Added link nto the fake image for easy comparison

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
im out, this has been bs from the start

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JimmyPilkington

That was the last one..well done.

So the only thing we don't know for sure, is what the shopped part is. Likely a cactus type plant though is my guess. It's the only thing left to nail down.

There are a lot of weird things about some of these fakes though..I'm more convinced than ever there was a real image of a real alien..but it's in the wind evidently

Im done..

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Are there any other unsolved images? If so, could somebody link them please.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

I guess the best course of action is to simply find and prove which images are fakes and see if we are left with any legitimate ones. I would not give up just yet, you never know when the actual image may surface.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

By all means crack on..

It's not always about reaching the destination but if you do, it's a bonus..just make sure you post the pic here.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
i have a question, why is this story or anything related to it not posted on BIN?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Was the partially put together blurry yellow one thoroughly debunked? It looks similar to the 3d model, but not quite the same. Also, the super close up eye pics. I'm certain I can see bushes or a semi trunk in the reflection.

edit on 28-2-2017 by Cthulhusquid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Cthulhusquid

Could you please link the image?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Counterintelligence
Im done..

As someone who's followed this whole saga from the start, thanks for all the time and effort you've put into documenting and trying to get to the bottom of this whole affair. As for myself, I'm not entirely convinced that the shadow pic is false, though I must admit the argument against it being false is more a hunch than anything. If I am right, the fact that people out there have a version without the fake head to the sight, with some inscrutable figure in it, means that someone out there has a copy of the photo.

Though you have nothing more than my own statement to go off of, I know for a fact that pixelated/recolonized copies of the shadow picture were scrubbed from 4chan and the archive site, as of only a couple days ago, so I really think if there is an original picture to be found, this is it. I joined to stake my claim that this picture was the real deal, and even with the evidence to the contrary, I still think the arguments for outweigh the arguments against. At this point though I've made my case and don't want to waste everyone's time arguing in circles as to why I think that is.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

That image is 100% from the 3D model. The close-up of the eyes have also had fake reflections added to them and some poorly done colour rebalancing.
It took me roughly around 30 seconds to create something very similar in Photoshop. Also, considering that the 3D model was added to a background taken from another website. I don't mean to come across as though I'm debunking everything but I'd just really like to get down to the bottom of this and find the actual image. I work with image manipulation for a living so this stuff is extremely fun to me.

Image used as a background for the fake image involving the 3D model

My fake eye close-up

Original fake eye close-up

edit on 28-2-2017 by JimmyPilkington because: Added links and further descriptions

edit on 28-2-2017 by JimmyPilkington because: Fixed a link

edit on 28-2-2017 by JimmyPilkington because: fixed the link again

link   
The biggest question I have is if this were real or thought to be real by the original poster, where did the person go.

4chan isn't the only place on the internet. Makes me believe it's not a real world thing.

link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

This one was a render made up for an article on a website called 'thegreathumanpuzzle'

Definitely one of the more unique ones but sadly not our guy

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

Evening Counterintelligence, haven't had chance to get on all day, where are we at with it now? Any major developments without my sifting through a dozen pages that I've missed?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Thanks for clearing that up, I just wasn't 100% sure.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

No worries

I'd love to find the original image. My thinking is that if it existed on the web, it most likely still does somewhere. It is not that easy to simply remove something from the web in it's entirety. Here's to hoping it turns up!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Ok, one more. Was this one debunked? I've barely seen anything on it.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Well firstly, I'll be honest and say I almost just crapped my pants when that showed up on my screen so thanks for the nightmare fuel!

Whilst I could myself create something identical entirely from scratch using a few separate elements would that help debunk it? If so I can set upon doing that.

Since the background (if one was used) has had the contrast increased greatly and the brightness slightly decreased as well as the colour having being edit and it most likely just a cropped section of an originally much larger image, tracing the backgrounds roots will be hard if not impossible.

I can't find any references aside from on ATS and 4chan / 4plebs so (if it is again fake) it was either created by an ATS member or a Chan member.

With all that said, I cannot find anything really pertaining to where it came from online, so that's a start right? Considering I have in the past worked on similar art however, it does scream pure fakery to me, albeit well done fakery.

But hey, I got two so far haha.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: longy9999
a reply to: SoulSurfer

This one was a render made up for an article on a website called 'thegreathumanpuzzle'

Definitely one of the more unique ones but sadly not our guy

Nice find!! Debunked then

edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 28 Feb 2017 20:07:20 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 28 Feb 2017 20:07:20 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cthulhusquid
Ok, one more. Was this one debunked? I've barely seen anything on it.

I'm reasonably certain that's just another angle on the popular CGI render. If you look at the size and pattern of the scales, as well as the shape of the head, it seems pretty similar. Also, depending on how much weight you lend to the eyewitness statements, its pose is wrong as it's facing the camera directly rather than diagonally.

edit on 28-2-2017 by Imperative because: Grammar

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join