It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Real" alien pic shuts down 4chan

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I have been lurking on 4chan for the last couple of to days, it's alredy been over a week the incident happened. They still are making at least 2 new fake images everyday which is pretty suspisious.. whatever the case, now it is almost impossible to know if there really was a legit image in first place...
Anyway here is the latest pic

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BigEyes

yep

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Classified101

Thanks for posting it. I saw it last night on /x but the alien was looking to the right side. I assume that is another fake. I'm still searching for the real pic but i'm not sure if the initial reaction with the weird feelings could be recreated. Of course a living and breathing picture sounds terrifying but i'm also intrigued.

I got my eyes on antarctica too.

Edit: Sorry my bad that's the one i saw. Apparently there is a heavily distorted pic out there that seems to be the real deal but you can't make out anything distinctive.
edit on 2-3-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
OK for the people who still want to know about the debunked images
This image is an original background someone found doing a reverse image search. For the record it took me several efforts to even upload this image here..so finally I had to add some type to it and only once it had been altered would it upload. I dunno if this is normal or not as I rarely upload images.

Ass you'll see, a tree along with several other changes have been added to the debunked image.

The same background was used to create the black and white image with the grey alien and you can see they reversed the tree.

The same tree and appears here

And the same hoaxer faked these images with the same tree

In this final image, we see the real background..someone also found this on a reverse image search, but we can match it to the other similar images...some have the tree, others don't but they are all variants of this original background, typically flipped around.

edit on 2-3-2017 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Not kidding now! I created 2 threads with this image asking if this one was the original and both threads got removed.. also the first persons thread who posted this, claiming this is the real one also got removed for some reason, maybe this is the one?..

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Counterintelligence
OK for the people who still want to know about the debunked images
This image is an original background someone found doing a reverse image search. For the record it took me several efforts to even upload this image here..so finally I had to add some type to it and only once it had been altered would it upload. I dunno if this is normal or not as I rarely upload images.

Ass you'll see, a tree along with several other changes have been added to the debunked image.

The same background was used to create the black and white image with the grey alien and you can see they reversed the tree.

The same tree and appears here

And the same hoaxer faked these images with the same tree

In this final image, we see the real background..someone also found this on a reverse image search, but we can match it to the other similar images...some have the tree, others don't but they are all variants of this original background, typically flipped around.

Ok now this is getting creepy..

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Classified101

The bottom image..like I said someone found the original without the CGI alien..I didn't save it but I'm sure if one person found it in reverse image search then others can too. I'm on iPad and can't.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

Quick thought..

Could the owner of the original 'desert' image be using the website Copypants?

www.copypants.com...

"At Copypants, we use a combination of tried-and-true and cutting-edge technology to find matches of your images as accurately and quickly as possible. Our technology allows us to find matches even if the image has been modified - including resized, cropped, or greyscaled. We are continually performing research to improve the quality of our match results so that you will see more matches, with fewer false positives, sooner."

I use it for my Flickr photos and when Copypants finds matches it will email you and you have options to take action including a Takedown option where Copypants will send a takedown notice to the website it is on. Maybe that's why images with that background are disappearing?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
In summary
People claimed to see a genuine image (or atleast highly realistic and convincing one) of an alien.

Someone created several fakes which included making additional alterations to the backgrounds. This might have been done to stifle reverse image searches?
It might also have been done to muddy the water even further by incorporating elements of the real image to confuse people who originally saw it. Why use the same tree repeatedly? Perhaps it was just for convenience sake..that's the most logical answer.

However it gets a bit more suspicious when the CGI image was created atleast 48 hours after the initial fakes flooded the site.

This is because as illustrated. The first batch of fakes only relied on shopping pre existing images of aliens, taken from the web, on to pre existing backgrounds. This type of fake did not take a huge amount of time to create.

But the CGI version, which someone alledgedly admitted to..did take some time and effort to make. It also was not released with the first batch of fakes meaning the the person who made it, most likely did not pre plan faking an image like this. This points to a cover up rather than a planned hoax.

As we now see. The shopped tree crops up in enough of the images that we can link the person who hoaxed the the initial fakes to the person who created the CGI model.

This IMO is quite suspicious. It's as though the initial fakes were rushed through..in order for the CGI version to be created.

Of corse this could all still be a hoax but it does seem rather suspicious

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Skush

I have no idea.

Whatever the case all the backgrounds were faked and altered.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Very interesting and thank you for clearing that up Counterintelligence. Now i do believe the story was real. If this is really the original pic it has lost all its "magical" properties though. Did anyone found out who uploaded the pic in the first place or is it still a mystery?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Great work. Yes, there was quite a stir when this one was posted, but it was released nearly simultaneously when portions of the CGI render began trickling out. I've seen many people claim it's from the same model, but if you examine the two closely, a number of differences are apparent: this version has a nose, whereas the other one does not; its lips appear more "pursed," whereas the other one does not; and if you look closely it appears it might have sacs hanging from its eyes (the purple bags under the eyes), whereas the other one does not. There exists the possibility that they came from the same model, but if so, a number of alterations were done to the model prior to the higher res renders being released.

If we are assuming that this is indeed the original photo, then the mock-up must have been made by someone who had access to the original. It also means the original photo is out there somewhere, as someone heavily edited this to get around whatever filters were in place.

I'm absolutely convinced that something happened here, though what it is I'm at a loss to say. A lot of people have said that the fact the 4chan mods have remained silent on the subject means that they were complicit and it must be a hoax. But there also exists the possibility they received a National Security Letter, which forbids the recipient under penalty of federal prosecution from discussing the subject matter or even mentioning they've received a National Security Letter, in which case 4chan administration could be forced into action and forbidden from even discussing the subject. Doubtful, of course, but the whole saga has been pretty strange.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Imperative

I've just drawn over the other image that was touted as the original thumbnail.

It too clearly has a nose

It also appears to be a a combination of colours..I only have limited technical ability due to doing this on an iPad...but it appears to have bronze coloured skin with greenish highlights above the eyes and purplish tints across the entire skin.

I did listen to some YouTube vids last night that described sightings including close encounters with reptilians in Arizona..corse they may well be hoaxes or simply crazy people but there is consistency as far as their skin being multi coloured rather than monotone

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Imperative

I've just drawn over the other image that was touted as the original thumbnail.

It too clearly has a nose

It also appears to be a a combination of colours..I only have limited technical ability due to doing this on an iPad...but it appears to have bronze coloured skin with greenish highlights above the eyes and purplish tints across the entire skin.

I did listen to some YouTube vids last night that described sightings including close encounters with reptilians in Arizona..corse they may well be hoaxes or simply crazy people but there is consistency as far as their skin being multi coloured rather than monotone

great work!
this is literally real life X-files lol..

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Or maybe this...
Several posters said it has small dried out raisin type eyes...in the images it looks like it has huge black eyes..

What if the eyes are small but buried in deep sockets. Maybe much of the darkness we we see is to throw us off.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Supposedly there are updates here according to a poster on 4chan /x/

discord.gg...

I'm not on discord and can't be bothered downloading the app..if anyone else is interested though...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Edit:
Makes me wonder...

Edit:

*Snip*

I don't know what to think of this story. After researching, it's all messed up. It could be a hoax , a psyop, I do not know. But what I find weird is that this has gone viral.

It's a weird one for certain! Sites of that sort, though, seem to blow a lot of things all out of proportion. Hoax, psyop, or coverup of a real pic - who knows! It's quite curious, though!

Anyone know if it's still ongoing, or did it die down?

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join