It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Real" alien pic shuts down 4chan

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Are you implying Crowley didn't physically manifest an interdimensional being?

Do you have proof?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: talisman

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
An anon in /x/ has noted a possible clue.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

The landscape looks nothing alike,at all.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CHickMagNet5000
a reply to: DirtyBizzler

Dude iv'e been on here for days looking for this #ing thing Its nowhere. If the site did go down could there be another explanation? Everyone who claims they saw it don't have a copy and the ones that do well they either got mysteriously removed from HDD or they have a distorted version Whats going on guys? I'm sure if this was the real deal some spunk bucket would have it up right now guaranteed

Well.. if it was a real pic, then the government's reach into privacy is even deeper than we know. Which, is not hard to believe when considering all the NSA revelations.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
None of these photos are real or ' part real' .
The backgrounds have all been found online sans alien. So if there ever really was an alien selfie, we would not be able to identify it due to all these pics muddying the waters
Just another silly hoax like bad selfeater.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

I know...

It's not meant to..

Let me try to explain, as best I can. When someone recalls a memory, that memory is almost never 100% accurate. Tests have been done repeatedly that demonstrate human memory is unreliable.

Whoever is making these images is playing on this fact. That's why all the pics have..an alien and a tree. If you only see something for a matter of seconds and then you get presented with dozens of reconstructions, it forces the individual to pick the closest to what they recalled.

It's exactly the same thing happens in a police line up..and quite often an eye whiteness will pick the wrong subject, even if the right suspect is stood beside them...simply due to being dressed in the same clothing etc or having a similar expression to the one the real suspect had on the day of the crime etc.

So think about the original image (as I do now for sure believe there was one) it had certain points of reference that you would recall. Whoever is churning out the most well constructed fakes knows that each fake must be enough unlike the original, whilst still sharing basic similarities..in order to muddy the water and cause confusion..we have already established this.

Now imagine a police line up again..with all the fakes who are reasonably easy to recognise as not the true suspect. But there will always be atleast one or two very similar looking fakes, who are close enough in appearance that it would confuse most whitnesses and make them unsure about what they recalled.

The partially reconstructed image, which ill refer to as the "patchwork" from here on..has mimicked the actual real, background of the bottom image. Yet the bottom image..let's call it the "birds" from here on..has what looks like an easily debunked, partial green thing at one side..remember the patchwork has only sloppily mimicked the real background, so as to confuse anyone who saw the original.

This leads me to believe the "birds" is the real background of the missing picture. That the green thing has been pasted in there to trick people who saw the original, so to write the image off wholesale and instead opt for the one that most resembled the alien and background recalled from memory.

What's important here is that the birds image, may be an identifiable location. As you can see it has a couple of people in the distance..if the image becomes widely distributed, on twitter and Facebook the people on the image may even recognise their clothing and know the location.

OR have the people in the image also been shopped in aswell..?

Because whoever saw the original may have noticed this detail but likely not.

So my current working theory is..the birds image is the real background and the patchwork alien is atleast partially a real photograph or an actual alien.

edit on 28-2-2017 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

Are you sure the one with the birds has been found online? Without the "alien"

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Counterintelligence

Are you sure the one with the birds has been found online? Without the "alien"

Not sure what the birds one is , but here is one with that cactus

edit on 28-2-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

The one with the birds in it lol

There are what look to be a couple of hikers in the far distance as well as birds above the tree..that's the image I'm talking about. Has that image been found online?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

a reply to: hiddenNZ

So my current working theory is..the birds image is the real background and the patchwork alien is atleast partially a real photograph or an actual alien.

I don't think I've seen this bird pic, can you link it?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
ATS has taken to double and triple posting for me, even when I click send once...
edit on 28/2/17 by djz3ro because: I double posted...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I just posted it..but here it is again..
This time I've stuck the composite patchwork alien in where I think the real version belongs on the image.

Hey..if it turns out this background has already been debunked then it's just another theory in a long list that's been garbage..

But this is what I'm currently thinking..best I can do on an iPad image wise.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Fake alien or not, this thread's been interesting as hell. I guess that's really what matters most, that it was undeniably interesting one way or the other. As opposed to some people that posted and straight up whined, I don't think nor feel like I wasted 65 pages' worth of my time at all

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Thanks..check this out too.

Shadow looks like a head and shoulders

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

"The human Shadow" doesn't match the rest of the shadows direction look at the bushes, so most likely a dark patch on the ground.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

a reply to: Nyiah

Thanks..check this out too.

Shadow looks like a head and shoulders

It looks like a damn alien head.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

I'm pretty sure that is just an optical illusion due to perspective.

It looks like it's certainly a humanoid figure to me.
It may well just be a person..maybe even a cactus but it deffo looks much more like a figure with a very bulbus head and broad shoulders.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: luckskywatcher

This could be interesting now finally. If anyone reading this can make an outline of that shadow and reverse engineer it to see if indeed it does look like a figure. Obviously this will take some 3D modelling software and known how.

Plus it's Fairly flat ground so I know it will give us a better idea of the actual shape of what cast it.

I know it's possible to work out time of day etc with the length of shadows so the right brainiac might be able to get some useful information with this clue.

Here's hoping

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Just incase you think I've gone compltkey nuts..I'm only half serious when I post on ATS...anythings possible though.

if I'm wrong AGAIN though..I'll change my screen name to

CounterToIntelligence

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join