It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Real" alien pic shuts down 4chan

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

edit on 28-2-2017 by Classified101 because: Got my question answered

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

Hey, Counter,

Thanks a lot for all of the effort you've been putting into this thread, this is the type of thread that made/makes ATS so great.

I think you may be on to something with the pic you are currently focused on. My only observation is that the shadow in the bottom left seems to be cast at a different angle than the shadow from the shrubs above it, I'm not too sure what to make of that - second light source? Why?

Anyhow, keep up the good work... I'll be lurking 'till the end

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

Is it this one you asked about?

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Classified101

Oh my god.. That is the most realistic terrifying alien I have ever seen.. Look at those eyes.. Time to get to work guys, I have high hopes for this picture..
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Proven fake. The oirginal is supposed to be high res 4k and clear as day. I think Counterintelligence is on the right track. Keep it up.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Welsh Jester

You mean the mods on 4chan? Killing the thread? Well yeah you know what those guys are like they're all trolls
the Modders are probably still laughing about it a week on

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CHickMagNet5000

Even for 4chan standards the reactions from the staff was unprecedented. People got permbans for just asking about the pic.
edit on 28-2-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CHickMagNet5000
a reply to: Welsh Jester

You mean the mods on 4chan? Killing the thread? Well yeah you know what those guys are like they're all trolls
the Modders are probably still laughing about it a week on

No kidding and watching this site.

So the guy with the Earth shattering photo has it removed from one site, so he gives up. Yeah, I know, the MIB showed up within a couple of minutes of the post and "got" him so he couldn't post anywhere else. And of course he didn't give it to someone else, just in case.

Looks like at that discussion of insurance files on the 'net fell on deaf ears.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: CHickMagNet5000

Even for 4chan standards the reactions from the staff was unprecedented. People got permbans for just asking about the pic.

Which is part of making the hoax bigger.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

We must not jump to conclusions about this I agree somewhat that there was a dodgy reaction on behalf of the modders But honestly how do we know the thread got taken down because of that pic and How do we know that the "alien selfie" pic was uploaded in the first place i mean all copies have been mysteriously gone and the ones that apparently have it are too scared to post whats all that about i know tons of ways people can post stuff on the internet with total anonymity

People got permbans for just asking about the pic

Now how do we know this for sure?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Which is part of making the hoax bigger.

True say

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

But what if the original description are just meant to misslead people from knowing how the original one looked like? Just a guess...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
*Love for ATS rekindles*

This thread is giving me life, even if it's just another 4chan *nelson voice* HA HA! moment.

I will say I find it hard to believe that no one has "the" picture at this point

It's equally bizarre that people were getting perma banned for mentioning things, but i'm basing that on what I heard here.

I've never been to 4chan in its entire existence, but of course I've heard of it and have a rough idea of what it is.

-Alee

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I think something is going down on 4chan in x again. Someone posted a pixelated pic and now people are getting banned again. It is on the front page of that group.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Ive literally just created an account to post what I found on reddit. I've been following this thread for about 3 days and Im intrigued to say the least.

now onto the links, hope they work.

I believe this has Counter's bird back ground in it:
imgur.com...

from this thread:
www.reddit.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I was never a part of the group, but people on 4chan are claiming that a third party joined the chat, said something to the effect of "you guys are already having enough fun," and nuked the entire chat. They claim that all the data and files that were in the chat were wiped (I'm not sure how Discord works, are files that are shared through it put in some sort of cloud storage like a Google Doc?). They allege that whoever deleted the Discord must have been either an admin, a hacker, or the Feds. If you look at my post a little higher in the thread I talk about it a bit more.

Anyway, after the chat was nuked, people who had been in the Discord chat came on to 4chan and dumped what they had. Most interesting to me was, a couple heavily edited versions of the desert photo with the obviously fake alien head not fully visible off the left side of the frame. They also shared a picture which appeared to be a blueprint side-view drawing of an entrance to some sort of underground base. I have no idea what this drawing is supposed to have to do with anything,

The versions of the photo they shared did not have the big fake alien head in them, and the photo was less cropped than the version we see here. They were so heavily edited and pixelated it was difficult to tell what was hidden behind where the alien head once was, but I might've made out the shape of a small figure that could be the thing casting the humanish shadow we see in the picture. Unfortunately, when I checked back today, the pictures had been removed from 4chan and I wasn't able to find it in the 4chan archive website, either.

People on 4chan are saying there's a new Discord chat up, so maybe if you check around there you can find a link.
edit on 28-2-2017 by Imperative because: Clarity

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I read all of the threads about this topic on different sites and the despription of the pic were all very consistent. You could have a look for yourself but i warn you the threads are full of insults and fakes. A lot of effort went into the attempt to discredit the pic and to muddy the water.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

This was the one just uploaded on there. Others are saying that is it only it was of course not pixelated and of higher quality. Take it for what it's worth...
edit on 28-2-2017 by tinaballerina because: (no reason given)

ETA: Someone wrote "i saw the original, i think this is it, but the face is half cropped out and the pic looks weird, stretched? def seems like the oriignal to me doe"
edit on 28-2-2017 by tinaballerina because: update

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Can you send the link please?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

"Original Thread was titled "24489 Taken Aprox 24 miles north west of Luke Airforce Base Phoenix Az. Lab H4C" This is for reddit. There is everything they gathered so far including some links to /pol. Be warned it is a real mess. I'm not sure if reddit is on the ban list or not that's why i can't provide a direct link sorry.

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join