It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Real" alien pic shuts down 4chan

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Must be the one, found this that backs up your statement.

"However, some 4chan posters were not so swayed the mysterious photo. Some suggested that it was an image of Jonathan Reed’s alleged encounter with a reptilian alien that has been circulating since 2012. Reed claims that he encountered an alien in the woods in Washington state with his dog. Reed ended up killing the “alien” with a tree branch. However, when he got home, the alien came back to life, left, and the government showed up and took all his evidence except his photographs."

thephaser.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I was looking for some picture details of the hands? By one account there was a missing thumb and by another it was a six fingered alien?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: Liquesence

So aliens take selfies in the desert, now?

Why wouldn't they?

For what purpose and by what means would they do that, including...posting them online?

See where I'm going?

Show us a real—er, believable—picture.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter
a reply to: 0bserver1

I was looking for some picture details of the hands? By one account there was a missing thumb and by another it was a six fingered alien?

Well we know where the thumb went, at least.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Where are the co-ordinates for the plane that shouldn't be there? Does anyone know what Zaphod posted?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
For those just seeing this thread for the first time and feeling overwhelmed by the +1,000 posts, here's a summary of what's being discussed...

crisisforums.org...

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

That is an interesting thought. I wonder if those fractals are related with another dimension. Kinda like how anti matter would react with the anti matter within the human being.

I say this because I may have experienced that "BLIT" during trance state or when having visions or lucid dreams. I remember my mind shut down when I saw the all seeing eye. 3 times to be exact.

Edit:

It is possible those who witnessed it may have experienced the blit. The human mind cannot comprehend such a thing because they are extra dimensional beings. I think we have a real case here and evidences supporting a cover up.
edit on th2017000000Sundayth000000Sun, 26 Feb 2017 20:48:13 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 26 Feb 2017 20:48:13 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I have a suspision this thread is going to be active in 10 years

It's a model people.
It's a model.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

if it was real....
the smart thing would have to let the picture slide

no ddos attack to bring attention to it
let the fakes pile up

now people have loads of choice
and will inevitably disagree on what's true

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Anyone find the pic yet?

BTW, Xeno says hello.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: lorddanzig

Hol up!

So what your saying is...

The guy who created the model only copied the "real" image..in order to muddy the waters

Well it's plausible I suppose, I mean I do play the lottery after all ..yeah why not.. let's go with that.

.....10000 pages later
"so the "real" pic turned out to be a fully clothed (because they wear clothes after all) grey alien, in a silver tracksuit (obviously), dressed as a naked reptilian for Halloween, just for the lulz"

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Alien takes a selfie in the desert, posts it to 4Chan, people puke, while the mother ship, in collusion with the rogue, shadow government, undertakes the task of instantly removing it from the internet, including local hard drives, in real time, the moderators of 4Chan helpless but to acquiesce because it was happening at a rate and speed of "whackamole" that they wouldn't, of themselves, have been able to accomplish without advanced assistance from beyond their own control, and all to function as a smokescreen to run interference and cover for John Podesta who'd made an appeal to wicked higher powers to save him and his fellow Satanists.

A trial run, or an extremely well orchestrated hoax with an almost delightful sense of humor, as well as a much more sinister agenda in case of higher level arrests in the whole human trafficking, pedosatanist network, to take over control of the internet and censor like mad.

I don't care if the alien possessed six fingers, there's no amount of distraction or deflection, even proof of ET, that can plug up the dam against a rising tide of Civil conscious awareness whereby Civility may be defined as: Consciously motivated organizational behavior that is ethical in willing submission to a higher power whereby even said aliens are held to account for their actions because for every action there is a reaction.

And bottom line, whether real or a hoax, it didn't work. As a test or a trial run however, it was very effectively orchestrated though I must say and as a hoax it sure took us in and captured our imagination.

The bit about people being made physically sick at the very sight of it, that's a great touch.

How would people react if an Alien took a selfie and then posted it to the Internet?

And if they read ATS, and are reading now, to check out the reaction to this op, what shall we say to them?

If it was an alien, it both pisses me off that I can't see it and that it would dare pull that kind of trick, or maybe it was the act of a prisoner at the desert base In a desperate plea for help..?

Oh the possibilities are endless..

Good one 4Chan, you got us with this one, well done, and if it was real aliens I wish they'd say hi if they're friendly and nice, or F OFF and good bye if their intentions are anything other than for the very best interests of one and all in the context of true Civility, and who knows, maybe for technologically advanced civilizations they must submit themselves to still higher powers still, even unto the Godhead, and if they screw up, like they appear to have done here, then it could be egg on their face from here to kingdom come, where it may be said that "to be is to be perceived".

edit on 26-2-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

well said
now that's done

have a beer

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I swear if the guy who made the rubberistic looking model..actually downloads a photograph of a lizard or snake and applies the skin texture and gives it either believable eyes..ya know, like with actual eye lids... or maybe something otherworldly like chameleon eyes.. but with some photographic realism this time...then ATS can look forward to this train never quitting.

Oh and he's gonna need a back drop that isn't searchable on google images.

Just saying..

Chooo chooo
edit on 26-2-2017 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

"It was titled “24489 Taken Approx 24 miles north west of Luke Airforce Base Phoenix Az. Lab H4C,” the claimed location that the picture was taken."

21.x miles NW of Luke AFB:

edit on 26-2-2017 by FosterVS because: LEARN TO SPELL

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS

because of your Avatar

do you do those youtube videos
riding up and around Area 51 ?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

because of your Avatar
do you do those youtube videos
riding up and around Area 51 ?

That's me. I usually lurk in the "Area 51 and Facilities" forum.

I saw this and it peaked my interest. Not that I believe it for one second.
edit on 26-2-2017 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

well said
now that's done

have a beer

Thank you.

Cheers!

And may God have mercy upon us all! (both humans and aliens).

Onwards!

link   

Coming to Netflix soon

Almost certainly
edit on 26-2-2017 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

link   

cool videos
I'm a fan

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join