It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China to lead New World Order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

President Trump's isolationism is opening the door for China to increase its influence. By scuttling the TPP, he has given China the chance to dominate Asia's economy. It will take him years to work out new treaties with the Asian and Latin American countries, especially if he insists on doing it himself and placing the other countries in a disadvantageous position.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

China Presses Tech Firms to Police the Internet
Nov. 18, 2016
Picture an internet where tech companies are deputized as crime-fighters, where censors keep radical views in check and where governments work together to achieve global order in cyberspace. That is China’s vision, and its third-annual World Internet Conference that ended Friday was aimed at proselytizing that view to tech executives and government leaders who assembled here from around the world. China’s efforts to promote its concept of the internet had fresh resonance as Western minds now debate whether social media sites should screen out fake news, or if smartphone makers should help police gain access to the secrets locked away in the devices of suspected criminals.

That would certainly be one major step in the process. And should China decide it is time to start doing that, who is going to stop them and how? What percentage of the information the average internet user receives is real and what percentage will it be after China filters out what they disapprove of?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

President Trump's isolationism is opening the door for China to increase its influence. By scuttling the TPP, he has given China the chance to dominate Asia's economy. It will take him years to work out new treaties with the Asian and Latin American countries, especially if he insists on doing it himself and placing the other countries in a disadvantageous position.

I agree but I am still not convinced that isolationism is the goal for Trump. I believe there is a difference between isolationism and taking care of home first as opposed to only thinking about home and no one else. America first does not mean America only. Whether that is the true nature of the statement or if it will be perceived that way is yet to be seen.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Which nations do not have ego at its fore ?

USA, Britain, Russia, Iran .. even Khazikstan (sic) ?

There will be world war before one world govt.

If it gets through ... follow the money and players.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: DJW001

I agree but I am still not convinced that isolationism is the goal for Trump. I believe there is a difference between isolationism and taking care of home first as opposed to only thinking about home and no one else. America first does not mean America only. Whether that is the true nature of the statement or if it will be perceived that way is yet to be seen.

Trump believes that everything is a zero sum game. In order for him to win, everyone else has to lose. This attitude makes diplomacy impossible. When Trump says "America first," the rest of the world hears "screw you, World." Whether this is consciously isolationism, it will have a dampening effect on America's influence in the world. We will see America dispensing less foreign aid, because aid is for losers. We will find ourselves at war because Trump will feel the need to prove himself; unfortunately, there is no telling whether the battles he will choose to fight will be the right ones.

Meanwhile, China has invested heavily in Africa because it is not hindered by concerns about corruption or human rights. (Congress has recently untied American corporations hands in this respect.) They are also highly reliant on food imports from South America, and will probably increase their trade with Mexico exponentially if Trump follows through with his proposals.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It would seem that China got to the party late, and while trying to propel NWO, just like Disco it has come and gone.
Really only mouth-boogie anyway.

And while they are trying to re-invent the widget, we will be off on incredible voyages of discovery. To copy only takes accuracy, but to invent..... that takes vision.

China would do well to build their infrastructure while funds are available, to catch up with growth.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
The two biggest dogs always fight. My money would once have been on America, but now that it is a land of milquetoasts and pantywaists my bookmaker favours the Chinese guy.
Having lived in China, I would still put my money on the US.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
the rich don`t care who leads the NWO as long as they can remain rich and making more money they will support china as the NWO leader.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Fair comment ...

"They" seem to be teflon coated.
With big buying power ...

edit on 23-2-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
In a non conspiratorial sense, a world order is the reigning culture, the dominant culture.

The US societal influence and western cultural is the largest and most dominant, everything from something as simple as watching TV to going out is culture, add in Military and Finance, it is easy to see why the US is the sole power in the world and default leader of world affairs and NWO agendas.

When china says they want to lead the next world order, I think he wants their currency to dominate, their eastern culture to previal throughout the world and install a different ideology all togethe, opposite of western influence.

*The article link basically says that china is looking to fill the shoes in leading the world on the merits of globalization considering the US is poised for a Nationalistic stance and strong border security, withdrawing from globalization concepts.

It doesn't allude to challenging America or anything, just a matter of, "well if you don't want to do it, we can" deal.

In a game called ARK: Survival Evolved, during PVP, you're tribe can beat all tribes and claim ALPHA status. They are the top tribe and every tribe caters to them until they are wiped or simply quit. Now a second position exist, a BETA tribe, very powerful and large, however they care not for ALPHA status, rather just keep to themselvse and continue to build power. This is a position I feel we should commit ourselves to if anything, to get our bearings, clearly the US is very powerful and with the right direction can maintain our edge on anything.

edit on 23-2-2017 by Arnie123 because: Clean up

edit on 23-2-2017 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
To be honest, this is just China "bigging" themselves up.

China is a dictatorship. The world is becoming less authoritarian. As China becomes more civilised from a societal perspective, the population will be increasingly exposed to freedoms offered in the developed world, and less willing to accept the constrictions of authoritarianism.

I give China a decade before they fall to pieces, or are forced to change.

No way will they be able to do a Tiananmen Square 2 without serious repercussions. Social media, even with the heavy censorship and control, is the killer of nasty governments.

Oh, well China may invent a war to bolster nationalism. Perhaps China will try a re-run of their 1979 invasion of Vietnam, or make a pop at India like the good old days. I am sure they can "do a Tibet" on one of their neighbours, or just continue the South China Sea territory grab.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

The open discussion of the NWO is real and happening now. Of course, its rears its ugly head under the guise of "international security", read "control of the masses". China, long time abuser of human rights, wants to lead the way in establishing the NWO.

The US gave Russia and China the stuff they needed to defend themselves during WW2...

... of course, this has been today set aside.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign

Interesting, especially on practical level. How the heck China is going to lead anything in economical aspect with its hungry population and lack of resources? With gung fu?

Just pondering...

I was thinking the same thing. I just assumed they were too busy scamming everyone and building their country to actually do anything meaningful for the world. Feel like their talking big but won't do anything.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Very interesting article.

Are the Elite ditching the USA and hopping on the China bandwagon?

Time will tell. Probably sooner than most of us realise.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
You cant be squeerios can you ?

To lead automobile insurance premiums maybe.

Do they even have insurance for drivers over there/?

They never really did have a famous race driver did they.....

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The new world order, the EU talks so much about was a joke, and after 30 years no one is laughing ... actually nobody ever loughed. China has not much to do with it, except it was supposed to be the victim of this new world order.

The EU is somehow still hoping on a Russia-China split , which will never actually happen. So they made up the situation in Hong-Kong and they are trying to create some chaos with the usual muslim extremists in some regions of China ...

Useless to say , this isn't going anywhere , and the EU will pay the price of these idiotic Venetian attempts in the 21st Century

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join