It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it's a hard life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
i’m doing it so tough: i’m going to Bali for a holiday. imagine, sitting around a swimming pools, 30 degree C, fine drinks, what hard work ahead of me. beautiful scenery, tropical plants in established gardens,

gentle afternoon rain

sounds of gamelan music. hard to take,

i’m sure you can appreciate that too. massages on the beach, fair prices…… smiles………., oh, it’s going to be so rough!

it's a hard life - but somebody has to do it

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: lucia2389

You poor thing!

Doing it rough i see.. Bali ?? White sandy beaches, turquiose water.

Good luck and enjoy!!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

yeah, it's a miserable thing to do.

i see you know all about bali. thanks for the well-wishes

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Thats normal weekend routine .

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

weekend routine? how revolting !

so might see you suffering here

or here

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Had to fire bartender for forgetting the little umbrella in my drink .

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

They must have a lot of UFO abductions in Bali. The Guy in your first picture looks like he's being beamed up into a flying saucer, and the poor ducks are not even aware of it!!! Look out for the aliens!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Quick tips from Advantage for your Bali holiday:

Pickpockets everywhere. You can put your stuff in your underwear and I bet they could get it without you knowing. spooooky magic.

Money- youre gonna get short changed. The real question is HOW MUCH are you going to get shortchanged.

Get an off resort tour guide or ANY food and its at risk of death. Tour guides off resort might be nice.. or sex traffickers... or just weirdos. Food with street vendors? YOURE GONNA DIE. Have you ever heard of uncontrollable diarrhea?? Cramps are so bad you actually pass out. ONLY guides and approved food from your resort or resort guide ( who for a few will take you to the safe spots for some amazing goodies/gifts/souvies and safe food if you HAVE to). or die. Maybe. Probably.

If you are insane and rent a car/bike/motorcycle of your own.. same as Jamaica.. bring cash for bribes. Have fun with the traffic and pot holes... pot craters. Elephant sized holes you may or may not realize how deep they are.

If youre afraid of insects.. sell your ticket.

If you have any insect allergies, take an epipen. Resort may or may not have one.. and the hosp may or may not GIVE you one.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I'll pray for you!

No, but really, have an amazing time.
edit on 22-2-2017 by Abysha because: clarifying

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
you are too sweet, you guys, you all are!

WeRpeons, you are so right, that being does look like having a ufo on his head. maybe he is in the process to abduct the ducks for their dna. i will ask in my hotel if they know something about alien activities. i'm sure there will be many

Advantage, i have looked at many bali youtubes on the dark side of that island sometimes called a peaceful paradise. i am washed with all waters, so i thought, but your description tops all warnings. i will print it out and distribute it to my friend traveling with me and any others traveling in the future. this is truly uplifting! what a shame i have in mind not to leave the resort and the side of the swimming pool.

so, Abysha, i might yet need your prayers

and JinMI, no worries, i am a first world native by acquired nature

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Enjoy! Sounds snipping awesome!!

And those "ducks"... They are the aliens! Who do you think forced the human to carry their disabled craft?!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

It sounds lovely and I hope you have a safe and fantastic trip!

*sigh*
Bali...

Bali Starling
www.fnpf.org...
Please share pictures when you return.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
God you have it bad

top topics

join