It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strangest Coincidence regarding the Pentagon attack on 9/11

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: pale5218

The amount of debris on the streets from everything that happened, this document survived AND was found, is suspicious. In all the chaos and the shear amount of trash, finding this is spectacular.

On the street were able to recover boarding passes and flight manifest from inside of American 11, also letters from
the cargo hold were found on the street

Like noted by AZD the conspiracy fringe doesn't mention this while pressing their fringe "theories" concerning
passport......

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

It wasn't the only documents found passenger identity cards were also found but the truthers don't mention that.

I am sure there was more documents found. As the hours and days passed, the story unfolded and I would think these were identified and collected.

This document was found and handed in prior to the towers coming down so this is why I consider this as part of the staggering odds.

I would believe that evacuation of the immediate area was top priority. I'm not saying the person who found it was scouring the debris for evidence but even to notice it, comprehend it for what it was and what it could mean and collect it, this person had their sh!t together.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Well the fact that it was found prior to them collapsing actually makes it more plausible. After the collapse there would have been significantly more debris laying around making finding such a thing as a passport much more difficult...

A2D

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

Yes, but considering the source, Bernie Kerik, it seems most likely to be simply part of an incredible (literally) story. A story that in the ensuing 15 years has been shown to be a fairy tale.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
"Wizard's First Rule" in action
"Nuff Said"

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

fairy tale? How so? Is there proof somewhere that I'm missing? Not likely...but I'll bite.

A2D

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
a reply to: Amdusias

I can't say that I saw planes personally hit the pentagon... but I know what it looks like when a cruise missile hits a building/target... and I can confidently say that the aftermath didn't look like a cruise missile impact to me...

A2D

We can all confidently say the aftermath doesn't look like a plane impact as well...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

No Planes all begins and ends with the lightpoles.

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

Interesting observations.

There's still the problem of the what hit the lightpoles? I can tell you first hand, that subject was beaten to death back in the day. I'm no "Skeptic", and for the longest time remained on the fence, but eventually (when CIT was stomping around) helped lead the charge in bringing Pentagon No Planer noise to a collective close.

My old thread:
First things first: What Hit the Lightpoles?!

I doubt many of the images from that era still work, but the arguments should hold true.

We had many other threads in those days that went on for eternity. I got a pretty good taste for much of them.

Anyone who has ever done construction work will laugh at any and all notions that the 'work' on the poles could be done in a jiffy.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Well that begs the question... How many planes have you seen hit buildings? Because I've seen hundreds of cruise missiles hitting targets....

A2D

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Never a doubt in my mind that it was a missile and you connected some dots. Thanks for your OP.

Strange how a plane can penetrate not only the air space, but destroy that specific part of the Pentagon without leaving a trace of wing placement anywhere on the outer surface.

It was a wingless plane apparently.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

a reply to: facedye

Fair enough.

Follow up question: If there was a source in which the NYPD actually closed that particular investigation after determining it landed there...what would your opinion be then? Still inconclusive? Planted? Landed?

A2D

if they conclude that it simply landed there, then they must have ample reasons, facts and justification to end on that note.

I wouldn't argue over this unless the investigative reporting had obvious holes.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
So much idiocy in here.

Have any of you seen a missile impact? It doesn't explode into a slow moving ball of orange flame like in the movies. Fuel does...

Are there really people here who are convinced the pentagon was hit by a ICBM?!

Yes, an intercontinental ballistic missile flew 15-20 feet above the ground all the way to the pentagon, from who knows where...and nobody noticed.

Again, do you understand how missiles work? You're saying a missile punched that hole all the way through?

You realize most missiles explode on contact correct? You're postulating that a large airliner couldn't punch the holes... but a much smaller, lighter object that literally vaporizes itself upon detonation can?

Lol.

Honestly just taking a few minutes with basic human logic, you can surmise it wasn't a missile.

edit on 20-2-2017 by Psychonautics because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2017 by Psychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Psychonautics

Lol...no they don't know what missile impacts look like. I showed my girlfriend a picture of the pentagon hole...and the video... she said it looked like a missile. Then I asked her how many missiles she's seen hit buildings... Her answer? Zero. That's the scenario that would play out with about 95% of the people who think it was a missile too....

A2D

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Real investigative research done right and effective. Thank you sir for your time and great work!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
There are opinions and suspicions. There are facts.

It does seem as the government is controlling what is to be deemed as the facts. Lots of video confiscated that day to never be seen by the public. How is that allowed to happen. Oh yeah, patriotic Americans.

I don't understand the need for much training by airlines and the military if these novice pilots can perform as they did on the 11th of September.

edit on 2/20/2017 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Extremely interesting!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I live in Virginia, about 2 miles from the Pentagon. I've talked to people who were on the Pentagon lawn and saw the object hit the building. Nobody I've talked to has ever said it was anything other than a plane. Maybe they were told to say it was a plane and not a missile, perhaps it was a missile that looked like a plane. I don't see why civilian employees would lie about it though since they would have nothing to gain.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Psychonautics

Lol...no they don't know what missile impacts look like. I showed my girlfriend a picture of the pentagon hole...and the video... she said it looked like a missile. Then I asked her how many missiles she's seen hit buildings... Her answer? Zero. That's the scenario that would play out with about 95% of the people who think it was a missile too....

A2D

when you say "they," who are you talking about exactly?
edit on 20-2-2017 by facedye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

the people who haven't seen missile impacts... "they" is just a generalized comment, not directed towards anyone in particular. It's very obvious who has and has not seen missile impacts...

A2D
edit on 20-2-2017 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

As you were astounded as me, about that GIF animation, I think it's fake because the altitude seems too low and the propellant afterburner doesn't appear to be before the missile came into clear view. Also, the explosion blast seems a bit small if you ask me?

I believe that it's just another compiled gif image easily done in photoshop or some other free gif animator don't trust gif images .

edit on 0b37America/ChicagoMon, 20 Feb 2017 13:30:37 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 20 Feb 2017 13:30:37 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join