It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strangest Coincidence regarding the Pentagon attack on 9/11

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: facedye

So then you agree that the NYPD's last statement on the matter was that it landed there? If they had come to a different conclusion, don't you think they would have made an announcement?

NYPD thinks it landed there...
I think it landed there....

You still think it was planted?

A2D
edit on 20-2-2017 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

why are you talking about eyewitnesses?

is it because you don't have anything else to provide to substantiate your position?

weren't you quoted a few pages back by another member for saying that "eyewitnesses don't count as evidence"?

wasn't that sentiment attributed to you?

do you have any evidence to argue over?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

So then you agree that the NYPD's last statement on the matter was that it landed there? If they had come to a different conclusion, don't you think they would have made an announcement?

NYPD thinks it landed there...
I think it landed there....

You still think it was planted?

A2D

honestly A2D, this is in my opinion our biggest disagreement thus far.

here's the quote i think you're referring to:

A law-enforcement source said, “Right now, the feeling is it fell from the plane after it hit the building.’’

"right now... the feeling is..."

this is language you use when you're buying time and appeasing a crowd.

this is not conclusive language as to exactly what they know to have happened.

if it was conclusive, they wouldn't have to talk about that very moment in time, nor their feelings about it.

EDIT:

no, if they had come to a different conclusion, i do not think they would have necessarily made another announcement about it.

by contrast, if they had concluded that it was without a doubt from the planes themselves, in my opinion they'd have publicly closed that chapter once and for all.

being from NYC, i can confidently say the NYPD really likes a neat kind of closure. especially if it fits a comfortable narrative.
edit on 20-2-2017 by facedye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

You didn't answer my question.

Do you think the wing flap actuation support mechanism was planted between the two buildings?

A2D

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

this might frustrate you, but without further information from the NYPD, i believe it's inconclusive based on the actual facts we're dealing with.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: facedye

why are you talking about eyewitnesses?

is it because you don't have anything else to provide to substantiate your position?

weren't you quoted a few pages back by another member for saying that "eyewitnesses don't count as evidence"?

wasn't that sentiment attributed to you?

do you have any evidence to argue over?

Do you understand evidence and eyewitness accounts all?

The eyewitnesses on the ground saw and provided their accounts of a jetliner hitting the pentagon.

Eyewitnesses provided accounts of the jetliner wreckage on the lawn after the crash.

Documented photos of jetliner wreckage in the pentagon.

An inflight pilot identified an American Airlines jetliner and whatched it hit the pentagon.

DNA confirms which American Airlines jetliner hit the pentagon by correlating to flight 77's passenger list.

FAA data backs flight 77 hit the pentagon.

What is you counter argument to DNA, physical evidence, wreckage, eyewitness accounts, FAA data, and the inflight pilot identified and watched an American Airlines jetliner crash into the pentagon proves flight 77 crashed into the pentagon.

So your only logic provided is no video?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Fair enough.

Follow up question: If there was a source in which the NYPD actually closed that particular investigation after determining it landed there...what would your opinion be then? Still inconclusive? Planted? Landed?

A2D
edit on 20-2-2017 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Please quote where I said eyewitness accounts don't matter.

You like being intellectually dishonest?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Informer1958

If the eyewitness account does not correlate with physical evidence, then there is no context for the account.

Let's start with the pilot that verified the inflight jet liner hitting the pentagon if you got proof of falsehoods.

Do you mean this quote facedye?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Some conspiracists have a bad habit of quoting people by using only partial pieces of a sentence and without providing any context.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Ha ha haaaaaa, that's EXACTLY why thick people think that President Trump is a bigot, when he's actually nothing NOTHING remotely bigoted at all.

I do apologise for the thread drift but that comment made me laugh out loud.

Sorry guys, back to following this REAL thread. Good to see a proper ATS post in among the fighting.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Can anyone here to date. Actually state confidently that they saw personally the "plane" hit the pentagon? To my knowledge no alleged footage of said event has ever been released......

It makes more sense, to theorise that the parts were already on site and localised explosions occurred. Maybe some form of air to surface missile was used to give anyone within ear shot. The immediate impression and foregoing assumption it was a plane.

If they would just release footage I wouldn't personally question the official narrative. As long as that footage clearly showed a plane hitting the pentagon. The one thing that bugged me about 9/11 is that no clear evidence of who perpetrated it was made public. Unless I've some how missed it in the past decade?

It was like, Bin Laden footage surfaced of him "claiming" responsibility. Then all eyes were suddenly focused on him. The best knowledge I have of what happened that day. Is that I saw on tv. Two seperate planes hit a tower each. So why can't I be shown the same/similar footage of what hit the pentagon? Let me guess, it's "classified".

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Amdusias

I can't say that I saw planes personally hit the pentagon... but I know what it looks like when a cruise missile hits a building/target... and I can confidently say that the aftermath didn't look like a cruise missile impact to me...

A2D

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Amdusias

If they would just release footage I wouldn't personally question the official narrative. As long as that footage clearly showed a plane hitting the pentagon. The one thing that bugged me about 9/11 is that no clear evidence of who perpetrated it was made public. Unless I've some how missed it in the past decade?

You think this some kind of movie....???

Reason first aircraft impact on WTC was filmed was a fluke - documentary filmmakers were with FDNY crew investigating
a gas leak in street. Just happened to film the plane

By time second plane hit 15 minutes later everybody with a camera was filming WTC

At Pentagon there is a large security force which patrols the area - no need for cameras everywhere . Only camera to
capture aircraft was in remote parking lot

Reality is chaotic - there are not cameras watching every possible place

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I know its 4 pages down and I'm catching on late, I just want to say thank you to the Op for putting this together. These are the types of conspiracies that led me to ATS in the first place, and so now will carry on reading the posts.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

But there is security footage isn't there? So why is it not as widely accessible. It just seems odd. I can only formulate theories based on what I know. A lot of that lies in what I've seen.

I'm not stating it wasn't a plane. Just that I've seen nothing other than images of a hole in the side of the pentagon. Along with images of alleged plane parts, that I can't actually tell are located at the site. That said I haven't looked into the subject in a long time.

I take what the US government states with a grain of salt. Most of what the world was presented about what happened that day was via media first. I say that as someone outside of the US. That said this thread so far has been a healthy read. Have learned some things I was unaware of. Like the inability of the armed forces to effectively respond to an internal domestic attack.
edit on 20-2-2017 by Amdusias because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

High impact does a lot of funny things..... you can't exactly predict what will and what won't happen... it's different every time. A passport surviving isn't unthinkable...

To say that there is no way possible a passport could survive a plane crash is just being naive. People, and objects, have survived much, much worse.
A2D

The passport surviving the ordeal is certainly plausible but what has to be considered in this scenario is the finding of the passport.

The amount of debris on the streets from everything that happened, this document survived AND was found, is suspicious. In all the chaos and the shear amount of trash, finding this is spectacular.

Then you have to consider the individual who found it had to know this was deemed important enough to hand over to the authorities. An airplane engine or seat in the street would raise an eyebrow but a document that ended up being an integral part of the event.

It's not an impossibility but you have to admit the odds are staggering.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pale5218

Oh yes, the odds are staggering for sure...but like I said, amazing things happen all the time. A guy fell 5,000 feet after his parachute failed to open and lived to tell the tale...without a broken bone no less.... The odds of that are staggering. Roy Sullivan was struck by lightning on seven different occasions and lived through all of them. The odds of that are staggering. Hell, the red sox won the world series in 2013 and now we have Trump as president..... odds don't mean # anymore lol

A2D

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Amdusias
a reply to: firerescue

But there is security footage isn't there? So why is it not as widely accessible. It just seems odd. I can only formulate theories based on what I know. A lot of that lies in what I've seen.

I'm not stating it wasn't a plane. Just that I've seen nothing other than images of a hole in the side of the pentagon. Along with images of alleged plane parts, that I can't actually tell are located at the site. That said I haven't looked into the subject in a long time.

I take what the US government states with a grain of salt. Most of what the world was presented about what happened that day was via media first. I say that as someone outside of the US. That said this thread so far has been a healthy read. Have learned some things I was unaware of. Like the inability of the armed forces to effectively respond to an internal domestic attack.

How would you feel about an animation of the flight reconstructed from the Flight Data Recorder?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: pale5218

It wasn't the only documents found passenger identity cards were also found but the truthers don't mention that.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join