It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strangest Coincidence regarding the Pentagon attack on 9/11

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Inc_9x
Oh and by the way, there are a lot of calls on both sides of the discussion for "evidence".

I think it's safe to assume that if there was definitive evidence one way or the other, there would be no room for discussion in the first place.

this is an amazing point, however the evidence we currently have available all points to massive inaccuracy and likely foul play.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Amazing thread OP!!!

Lovely to read such interesting facts that might connect the dots on how it went behind the lines, even if it so obvious that something exept a plane crashes in the pentagon without even reading about the conspiracy theories and left over BS stories just google a picture of the 9/11 pentagon impact and every one with some observational skills will tell you that it probably has not been a plane and then not to question the vague video of something but not a plane hitting the pentagon.... Drope the mic*** Case-Closed***

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This is the true ATS.

Considering all the information you provided, you might be on to something!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Whatever that thing with the air scoops on the trailer is, it ain't any ICBM. I would suggest its a cruise missile, maybe a Russkie variant of our old 1960's era, Bomarc, which was both cleaner looking, and supersonic. A few seconds, about 30 to 45, before Flight 93 went into the ground near Shanksville, PA. some campers below, heard it and saw a small military jet right on its tail. This report came over KDKA Pittsburgh, the CBS affiliate, there, only once. Then it was also gagged off, Doing a step by step analyses along with a bit of map dowsing, showed it was diverted into a flat spin, when the com links heard the passengers rushing the cockpit. Flying low and slow, a few hundred feet above the ground, meant it couldn't pick up enough speed to disintegrate in the air. But if the little unmanned air frame had control of the guidance chips in the airliner, then a flat spin would take it down before any passengers could scream on their cell phones that the cockpit controls weren't working. One engine came down at some distance from the main impact. This later happened at Queens, in NYC, and at the Miracle on the Hudson, a couple of years ago. What's really evil is if this gambit was used in the second leg of Malaysia M H 370's flight down the West Coast of India, and out over to the Seychelles, before finally aiming it off into the British Protectorate waters, to disappear it. Wreckage is now washing up along the East Coast of Africa, and Reunion Island, from this final leg, flying SSE from the Seychelles. But people living there heard the airliner late in the evening, and that points to a remote controlled flight deck. Otherwise someone would have had to pull a D.B. Cooper, out over the vast open ocean. If M H 370 had impacted into the ocean on its first leg, then the ACARS would have immediately shorted out. Instead, they kept pinging their satellite for a couple of hours, since it came down on dry land. So the whole Zillion dollar Southern route, sea search, was one big fraud, IMHO. This whole fraudulent search was probably executed, just to keep the Chinese from blowing their corks.
Sometimes, the only way to catch these A@#$holes, is when they go back to the same well, one too many times. Because when TSHTF, these bureaucratic boobs, go back to what's been tried and worked, earlier. This seems to be their M.O. It's also their fatal weakness. So if M H 370 is the child of 9-11, then some kind of cruise missiles or drones could have had remote control of each of those flight decks. On 9-11, the hijackers only would have held down the flight decks, and with M H 370, there wasn't anyone left alive to rush it's flight deck. Putting in remote landing chips, makes every Boeing airliner into a cruise missile. But these missing links are the small cruise missiles or drones, remotely controlling the heavies. So there very well may have been a cruise missile or drone, flying nearby the Pentagon, as well as the one that those campers described, near Shanksberg, PA. My famous map dowser found that the Shanksberg drone, landed uneventfully, just like M H 370 did, in Northern India, at the end of its Northern first leg of that doomed flight. The big difference was that the 9-11 airliners had plenty of fuel, for a cross country flight. M H 370, had to double back to the Straits of Malacca in order for those hijackers to pick up their pocket GPS's coords. to do the return flight to Lahore, but they ran short of fuel and had to divert so some Indian landing strip, in the Himalayas. So both the Indian and U.S. militaries know exactly what happened on these respective hijackings.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: facedye
a reply to: Psychonautics

please show us a video of a boeing plane hitting the pentagon.

He can't because the CIA still refuses to release the video from the 80 $20.000 cameras that were on the pentagon. He can show you a couple of doctored frames that claims to show a boeing but does not show a boeing.

to back up your point, I will add one final item of citation to this thread, pertaining to ~84 tapes still largely withheld from the public:

A list of all the videotapes is available, which shows many of these videotapes do not have footage of the Pentagon at all. Instead, many have footage of the WTC, some are security video tapes taken from a Kinko's in Florida, etc. Some that show the Pentagon were taken days after the attacks, and some in the evening of 9/11/2001.

The security camera footage taken from around the Pentagon included the Citgo, the Doubletree, and the Pentagon parking lot. There was also video from cameras at Reagan National Airport parking garage. Both video files show smoke in the distance coming from direction of Pentagon. Another video came from a DEA HQ security camera atop 700 Army Navy Drive, Arlington, VA. The camera was repositioned after attack to show post-crash footage of Pentagon.

Footage taken after the attack included home video filmed by a tourist traveling past Pentagon and then by AP photographer who borrowed the camera, and video taken by a NBC4 Washington reporter...

The list of 85 videos

Five videotapes were recovered from the post-attack Pentagon crime scene and submitted to the FBI Laboratory in Quantico.

13 videos were obtained by the Defense Protective Services (DPS) - Pentagon Police - on 9/25/2001 from individual filming Pentagon site from Boundary Channel Drive. These included footage from the WTC site in the days after the attcks.
One (1) Beta video tape - interviews in NYC
One (1) DVCAM tape labeled "Twin Towers, World Trade Center" - NYC/WTC
One (1) DVCAM tape - suburban setting, unknown individuals, dated 9/12-13
One (1) DVCAM tape - NYC/WTC, 9/21-22
One (1) DVCAM tape - NYC/WTC, 9/22-23
One (1) DVCAM tape - NYC 9/23
One (1) DVCAM tape - interviews in NYC; 10 seconds of Pentagon footage, but not crash site
One (1) DVCAM tape - no recorded video or audio information

8 videos were received on 10/11/2001 at Quantico. These videos were collected during consent search of residence in Avanel, New Jersey. Pending case on subject.
One (1) damaged Sony MP-120 8mm video tape
One (1) Sony MP-120 8mm video tape

Videos received on 10/15/2001 at Quantico. These videos were collected from surveillance cameras at multiple Kinko's in South Florida.
One (1) TDK 1-160 VHS video tape
One (1) VHS video tape
One (1) SONY T-160 VHS video tape

9/11 MYTHS SOURCE

awful source, but VERY revealing descriptions that do not come from the contentions of this website itself, and are rather the halfway-successful result of Maguire's Declaration, pertaining to requests made by Scott Bingham. ***follow the names and sources presented here for further clarification.***

Phage and I got into a pretty aggressive back and forth over this particular piece of information some months back. Fact of the matter is, not all of these tapes have been released to the public, and we are to only left to defer to the authorities themselves over what those withheld tapes contain.
edit on 20-2-2017 by facedye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This is honestly hilarious.

Keep ignoring my question lol

Why was there a large, slow moving fire ball consistent with a plane crash, and not a split second concussive blast from a missile?

We're talking about a proposed ICBM here people, use your brain for even a milisecond and you'll realize how downright stupid the missile theory is.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

a reply to: Psychonautics

please show us a video of a boeing plane hitting the pentagon.

He can't because the CIA still refuses to release the video from the 80 $20.000 cameras that were on the pentagon. He can show you a couple of doctored frames that claims to show a boeing but does not show a boeing.

to back up your point, I will add one final item of citation to this thread, pertaining to ~84 tapes still largely withheld from the public:

A list of all the videotapes is available, which shows many of these videotapes do not have footage of the Pentagon at all. Instead, many have footage of the WTC, some are security video tapes taken from a Kinko's in Florida, etc. Some that show the Pentagon were taken days after the attacks, and some in the evening of 9/11/2001.

The security camera footage taken from around the Pentagon included the Citgo, the Doubletree, and the Pentagon parking lot. There was also video from cameras at Reagan National Airport parking garage. Both video files show smoke in the distance coming from direction of Pentagon. Another video came from a DEA HQ security camera atop 700 Army Navy Drive, Arlington, VA. The camera was repositioned after attack to show post-crash footage of Pentagon.

Footage taken after the attack included home video filmed by a tourist traveling past Pentagon and then by AP photographer who borrowed the camera, and video taken by a NBC4 Washington reporter...

The list of 85 videos

Five videotapes were recovered from the post-attack Pentagon crime scene and submitted to the FBI Laboratory in Quantico.

13 videos were obtained by the Defense Protective Services (DPS) - Pentagon Police - on 9/25/2001 from individual filming Pentagon site from Boundary Channel Drive. These included footage from the WTC site in the days after the attcks.
One (1) Beta video tape - interviews in NYC
One (1) DVCAM tape labeled "Twin Towers, World Trade Center" - NYC/WTC
One (1) DVCAM tape - suburban setting, unknown individuals, dated 9/12-13
One (1) DVCAM tape - NYC/WTC, 9/21-22
One (1) DVCAM tape - NYC/WTC, 9/22-23
One (1) DVCAM tape - NYC 9/23
One (1) DVCAM tape - interviews in NYC; 10 seconds of Pentagon footage, but not crash site

8 videos were received on 10/11/2001 at Quantico. These videos were collected during consent search of residence in Avanel, New Jersey. Pending case on subject.
One (1) damaged Sony MP-120 8mm video tape

Videos received on 10/15/2001 at Quantico. These videos were collected from surveillance cameras at multiple Kinko's in South Florida.
One (1) TDK 1-160 VHS video tape
One (1) VHS video tape

9/11 MYTHS SOURCE

awful source, but VERY revealing descriptions that do not come from the contentions of this website itself, and are rather the halfway-successful result of Maguire's Declaration, pertaining to requests made by Scott Bingham. ***follow the names and sources presented here for further clarification.***

Phage and I got into a pretty aggressive back and forth over this particular piece of information some months back. Fact of the matter is, not all of these tapes have been released to the public, and we are to only left to defer to the authorities themselves over what those withheld tapes contain.

Exactly, however which of the pentagon camera recordings have been released to the public because that quote seem to imply that happened. I myself have never seen any of that and believe me i have been on this so much i would have known.

The only "recordings" that got released as far as i know where first of all released more then a year later, more then enough time to doctor something up. which they did with the recording form the gas station recordings across from the pentagon showing just a couple of frames and showing that certain frames were deleted and failing to show a boeing.

Then you had the hotel tape, also released more then a year later showing something that was supposed to be the tail of the plain which coincidentally showed it flying so low for such a long distance without crashing providing yet more evidence that is was most likely doctored and again failing to show a actual plain.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

Were the passports in pristine condition? Just curious. Got a pic?

here you go.

Satam's Visa

That allegedly came from the North Tower impact, and was found a couple of blocks away on Vassey Street and given anonymously to an officer in Bernie Kerik's department, who Bush tried to elevate to lead the newly formed Department of Homeland Security.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

it's been ridiculously difficult to track and follow this course of events to be perfectly blunt with you.

if you or any other member here can clarify that statement you're referring to, I would be eternally grateful.

I hit dead ends here all the time. phage was able to find a few of them, but the fact still stands that this entire list *has not been released to the general public.*

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I am not really sure that I follow your point and I certainly did not mean any offence or disrespect.

I take your point that it would arguably be just as disrespectful to the victims to simply accept a story and to not campaign for the truth. I guess I was trying to aver that in such a sensitive and painful matter, it is disrespectful to band around conjecture.

If there someone were to stumble across evidence then that should be made public, in fact it's your duty to bring it to light, but a lot of what has been mooted on these very boards has been pretty tenuous in my opinion.

As for the questions I raised, the point I am trying to articulate is that I cannot reconcile motive with the crime you are alleging.

There seems to be some suggestion that there was something in the pentagon that needed to be destroyed - that is what these theories are driving at. Given what had already happened on that day, an office fire within the pentagon would have gone unnoticed by anyone and completely unreported. Why draw this level of scrutiny to something by staging what has been suggested when all hell was breaking loose everywhere?

I have made whatever point I felt needed to be made. This is where I check out.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

A few seconds, about 30 to 45, before Flight 93 went into the ground near Shanksville, PA. some campers below, heard it and saw a small military jet right on its tail. This report came over KDKA Pittsburgh, the CBS affiliate, there, only once.

Small "military" jet as you call it was a Falcon 20 business jet on way to Johnstown Pa (north of Shanksville)

Owned by VF Corp - maker of North Face and Wrangler jeans

It was diverted by FAA to make a pass over Shanksville to verify location of Flight 93 impact

Another element of the "evidence" is the presence of a white plane that flew over the crash site in an effort to see the crash. Lee Purbaugh, one of the two people who actually saw the impact, was one of those who saw the white plane

"Yes, there was another plane," Lee said. "I didn't get a good look but it was white and it circled the area about twice and then it flew off over the horizon."
Tom Spinelli, 28, was working at India Lake Marina, a mile and a half away. "I saw the white plane," he said.

There was such a jet in the vicinity — a Dassault Falcon 20 business jet owned by the VF Corp. of Greensboro, N.C., an apparel company that markets Wrangler jeans and other brands. The VF plane was flying into Johnstown-Cambria airport, 20 miles north of Shanksville. According to David Newell, VF's director of aviation and travel, the FAA's Cleveland Center contacted copilot Yates Gladwell when the Falcon was at an altitude "in the neighborhood of 3000 to 4000 ft." — not 34,000 ft. "They were in a descent already going into Johnstown," Newell adds. "The FAA asked them to investigate and they did. They got down within 1500 ft. of the ground when they circled. They saw a hole in the ground with smoke coming out of it. They pinpointed the location and then continued on." Reached by PM, Gladwell confirmed this account but, concerned about ongoing harassment by conspiracy theorists, asked not to be quoted directly.

Here the kicker - pilot complains of harassment by the conspiracy fruit loops....

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Passport was picked off the street by passer by, who gave it to police detective, who in turn handed it to FBI

The passport was recovered by NYPD Detective Yuk H. Chin from a male passerby in a business suit, about 30 years old. The passerby left before being identified, while debris was falling from WTC 2. The tower collapsed shortly afterwards. The detective then gave the passport to the FBI on 9/11.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Attention:

The topic of the OP is NOT, nor EVER other ATS members.

Discussion other ATS members is ALWAYS Off Topic.

Those posts will be removed, and if repeated, post bannings will be handed out.

Do not reply to the post.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: facedye

So if there if no video it did not happen....??

Truther logic on display here .....

are you joking? you must be, because you're dismissing every single legitimate concern raised over the past 20 pages or so.

if you can't show us a video of a plane hitting the pentagon, then what are you basing your assertions on?

eyewitness testimony and the pieces of an aircraft they found on the lawn?

EDIT: and easy with the name calling
that's a perfect way to get me to not take anything you say seriously. it doesn't promote good debating.
edit on 20-2-2017 by facedye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Great thread..... So many questions still to be answered. It's like the official story posters take it in turns to hijack threads relating to 9/11

Still can't get my head round how so few Saudi Arabians took on the most powerful nation in the world and beat them on there own soil, yet Saudi Arabia remains untouched , for what it's worth I think planes hit but America had the knowledge beforehand and allowed it to happen as part larger plan - It was a conspiracy

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

a reply to: fleabit

please show us the eyewitness report that saw the airplane skid on the lawn prior to impact.

I am talking about plain old eyewitness reports. You know.. from all the people that were there when it happened, and watched it unfold. Of those eyewitnesses, close to 50 said they saw an airliner. A big, roaring airplane. Around 25 said specifically it was an AA plane, or at least very definitively a passenger jet. A large jet plane. Around 15 to 20 said they saw a plane running down those lightpoles as it crossed the highways. Around 10 or so said they heard the plane increase its throttle at the last seconds. A handful reported specifically that they saw the landing gear was retracted. I'd say that's a pretty good indication they were looking at a plane.. not a missile.. unless they are complete idiots.

Why do people ignore these reports as if they don't matter? Unless you are suggesting that all the eyewitnesses were planted ahead of time (i.e. the only people in the area were people they planted there, and no "real" witnesses were present), that they knocked down all those light poles in a hurry, that everyone involved in the cleanup including the plane parts and bodies were "in on it," and so on.

If you are not suggesting that, then you can't ignore eyewitness testimony as if it doesn't matter. Many people saw a large jetliner flying low, knocking over light poles, increasing throttle, and flying at the Pentagon. That's pretty conclusive. Not sure why you or others need official video to make up your minds.

Man.. how did they ever manage to hold a court case 100 years ago without video and pictures as proof, relying on eyewitness testimony!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: facedye

Still waiting on an explanation how and why the pentagon eyewitness accounts that correlate with the physical evidence are false or lies.

Sorry, an eyewitness inflight pilot identified an American Airlines passenger jet and watched it hit the pentagon. The inflight pilot gave the account by radio as the jet hit the pentagon.

The photos and news coverage from 9/11 that showed passenger jet wreckage on the pentagon lawn.

The eyewitnesses and documentation that prove passenger jet wreckage in the pentagon.

The DNA evidence at the pentagon verifies which American Airlines flight hit the pentagon.

Are you going to address the FAA data, an inflight eyewitness that watched the pentagon get hit by a passenger jet, the DNA evidence, the documented and photographed physical evidence, all tied together and confirmed by eyewitness accounts a passenger jet hit the pentagon.

If you are not going to point out any falsehoods backed by evidence, then by proxy the evidence and eyewitness accounts prove a passenger jet hit the pentagon loaded with passengers and crew.
edit on 20-2-2017 by neutronflux because: Added backed by evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join