It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cannibal Club

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Placenta Lasagna?

WTH is wrong with these "Hannibals"?!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

seems legit.....

there are allot of strange people out there that would 'donate' meat im sure.

that artisst they are showcasing is very creepy

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Argentbenign

quit trying to be a super intellectual.

I am just found guilty for trying to think out of the box on ATS???

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: In4ormant
My reservation was easy to get.

You must know the Maitre D' I was told there is a 4 month wait.

There is but I wasn't going to miss "Liberal" night.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: In4ormant
My reservation was easy to get.

Bummer they said my card limit is set way to low $20,000
need min. off 100,000

Asking for appetizer night. Much cheaper.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
something else that just came to me,
Mrs. Lovett's Meat Pies, anybody recognize this.

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007), a tim burton film based on a book from back in the 1800's.
his love interest/ partner in crime is Mrs Lovett who cooks sweeny's victims and sells meat pie's.

edit on 18-2-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
As stated earlier, this is most likely a viral campaign for a book about to come out. As I said I did a reverse image look up on google and found that at least one of the pictures was on a site about laser surgery for the skin. The marketing people better hope to Hades that they informed these people and paid them for using their image otherwise this will be a huge lawsuit and someone will go broke and the other people will make some lawyer extremely happy
edit on 2/18/2017 by DJMSN because: correction

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

It is an artificial construct, this "taboo" we've created of eating other humans.

I am not advocating going out and eating other humans. What I am saying is that we, as humans, are no less animals than those we eat. And, there are some animals that eat others of the same race/breed/kind.

An artificial construct of human devise. Call it what it is.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Argentbenign

no.

yes.
there is no way that any country, state, county,town is going to issue a permit for a restaurant for long pig. even if they are underground a someone is going to want to know just how when and where they get their long pig. now maybe in some third world country, but in any civilized nation it won't happen. there are health issues.

Well... as long as certain parts are not eaten of a human there arent really any issues if the body is cooked properly. You have to dispose of the head and spinal tissue/spine.(words after this are from a dolcett site) Now there is some debate on weather a woman can be spit roasted and be done so in a way to still be alive over the firepit. the problem being where you push in the spit. Anal insertion makes the most sense and damages less organs with the aim of pushing it up the esophagus and out the womans/sows mouth.

vaginal insertion is much more painful as it involves pushing the spit through the cervix and popping the womb as it continues through many internal organs before even getting near the esophagus.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

seems legit.....

there are allot of strange people out there that would 'donate' meat im sure.

that artisst they are showcasing is very creepy

Yes alot of suicidal people as well as sane but tired of living people. or pain freaks who want to experience the ultimate pain of being cooked alive.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

nothing wrong with a little pain now and again...

i enjoyed getting my tattoos

i just don't think i could eat a person unless it was life or death

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

You mean apart from the chances of catching wonderful prion based illnesses like Creutzfeld-Jacob disease (think Mad Cow), which is also known as kuru?

Not sure the joys of chowin' down on my neighbors is worth that risk...

Then, of course, there's the whole just plain sicko part of the equation, and the fact that the neighbors may not be too keen on the notion of coming over to be dinner.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Say what you will, we disagree. I'm not even beginning to say that I'm interested in engaging in the eating of humans, because I am not.

I am simply saying it happens, and that we are being far too emotional about it in even simply discussing the issue.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

ETA: Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that I thought you thought it was a good idea. Reading my post, I can see where you might have thought that... I didn't think that for a moment.

Again, sorry.

Oh, I know it happens.

...and in some cases, life or death, it's understandable, even legal, I'm told. I don't think I could bring my self to do so, even in such a situation, but I can see it.

Other than that, it's really, really frowned upon.
edit on 2/18/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Hey, thanks for being civil, and a nice person about this

I think you're understanding that I am not advocating cannibalism, rather, thinking about it logically.

The only animals that I can think of who will actively hunt each other are snakes. And, there are others who are known to at times eat their young.

As humans, we know each other. We *know* who and what we're eating. You and I disdain the idea of it, and we call it cannibalism because of this. This is why it is taboo. Nothing else.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

ETA: Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that I thought you thought it was a good idea. Reading my post, I can see where you might have thought that... I didn't think that for a moment.

Again, sorry.

Oh, I know it happens.

...and in some cases, life or death, it's understandable, even legal, I'm told. I don't think I could bring my self to do so, even in such a situation, but I can see it.

Other than that, it's really, really frowned upon.

As long as the person is dead due to anything other than natural causes why would it be illegal? Maybe the should get certified human meat that was examined previously by a coroner? i mean they practically butcher people every day. So hey killing two birds with one stone. And A bonus...No need for a casket afterwards.( i would not eat a person unless i had nothing else to eat period. id eat bark first)

Maybe this could work in countries with too many females and not enough meat to eat.(yikes) But th ePrion disease normally hangs out in the nervous tissues along the spine and head. they would just remove it like when they butcher a cow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join