It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama ranked 12th best president

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I know many will not believe it bc you and all of your friends, family, everyone you know hates him but there are lots of people in this country besides the people you know and follow.

time.com...

"Historians gave Obama high marks for pursuing equality, managing the economy, public persuasion and “moral authority.” On the other hand, he was judged to have been below-average in handling international relations. Overall, he placed ahead of such generally well-regarded chief executives as James Monroe and James Polk."
edit on 18-2-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I miss him already.

It seems like so long ago.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
If what qualifies as a good president is the amount of brown people you can bomb and your increase in the national debt then he's the best!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Lol 12th best? What a silly measure. All he did was divide the country and run it off her rails financially. 12 best ? He doesbt deserve to be in the running.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Let's see here... TIME Magazine, eh?

The same TIME Magazine that printed hundreds of thousands of copies for November 9th that said 'Madame President' on the cover? Only to have them retracted and probably destroyed to avoid further humiliation?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
12th best? There must have had some awful presidents in American history then..

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
How can you judge a president fairly when his legacy has yet to be written?
I have no love for Obama but we will not know how good or bad he was for several more years.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
I know many will not believe it bc you and all of your friends, family, everyone you know hates him but there are lots of people in this country besides the people you know and follow.

time.com...

12th, that sounds about right.

edit on 18-2-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Obama did everything he was "supposed" to do, and more. Serving globalists, the Council on Foreign Relations, and those in the highest rungs of wealth very well.

That's why he was seen as a hero by the media, and why they continue to build up and shine a light on his reputation.

Personally, I think he was one of the worst Puppetdents we've seen based on the deals he supported, executive orders, NDAA, etc.

He also had an opportunity to strike fear into the financial industry during the 2008 financial crisis, and instead he played buddy buddy with the bank execs who nearly collapsed the global economy, and then used OUR taxdollars to save them.

And that "Nobel Peace Prize" thing is just another fine example of how completely idiotic his accolades are.
edit on 18-2-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: gortex

I miss him already.

It seems like so long ago.

I know, I miss him too.

link   
He was a great leader and very charismatic. Very relatable, but beyond that is questionable.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
If what qualifies as a good president is the amount of brown people you can bomb and your increase in the national debt then he's the best!

What qualifies him as a good president is that he saved your economy and so other world economies , your deficit is due to cash injections to stimulate the economy wrecked by Bush and the bankers.

In 8 years there was not a whiff of scandal , contrast that to the 4 weeks we've just had.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

The same TIME Magazine that printed hundreds of thousands of copies for November 9th that said 'Madame President' on the cover? Only to have them retracted and probably destroyed to avoid further humiliation?

Google search "Obama 12th best" or...read the article, every media source is fake news or biased except for well...your own inner thoughts...huh?
edit on 18-2-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

^
this
also he was pretty mediocre

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I'm going to refer you to Bluntone's quote above.

I am in agreement with his post, in that not enough time has passed for us to be able to reflect properly on his legacy.

Most of us, myself included, are still emotionally charged from the last 8 years. It needs some cool down time before it can be quantified and reduced to a numbered rank on a totem pole.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yea no IRS targeting, no lying about Benghazi, no fast and furious, no Iran deal, no getting caught spying on Germany, none of that happened.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I'm going to refer you to Bluntone's quote above.

I am in agreement with his post, in that not enough time has passed for us to be able to reflect properly on his legacy.

Most of us, myself included, are still emotionally charged from the last 8 years. It needs some cool down time before it can be quantified and reduced to a numbered rank on a totem pole.

In that regard...he would only rise slowly in the ranks

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
12th best?

Hell Texas A&M rated him 5th best!!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
nm

edit on 18-2-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Just tell me where he is in relation to Jimmy Carter.

Seems like the Obama & Carter could be tied for last place on the list of presidents in the 20th & 21st centuries.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join