It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My alien encounter growing up in Los Alamos, NM

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Thank you kindly!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexDJ

you say the crash was deliberate? one of my theories on the roswell is that the aliens are inorganic alien machines sent here to crash to give us nudge saying we are not alone and the US have kept it all secret, it makes more sense than the crash story,
technologically advanced alien ship crash! that sounds ridiculous to me!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Invaderzed

The small Grays are bad news, no one should ever put a general name/word such as "aliens are bad news", that is not true. But most often for people who've only encountered these Grays that's all they know and the memories and exepriences that involve those beings are not pleasent.

Also remember that there are many different types of Grays, not all of them are bad.

And there are probably even more races out there that we dont know of, remember that there are dimensions too and beings living in those dimensions. Are all bad. No.

Referring to what you wrote DeLonge said and not what you may or may not personally believe or feel.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Davg80, deliberate in a way, lets say one ship was flying close to roswell and another one intentionally put it down, so when the people put stuff like gospel "the roswell crash was because the military used powerful radar and the alien ship went down" or "it crashed down because that day where thunderstorns and a lighthing hit the ship making crashing down" is plain and old disinfo, its like saying that tree leaf in a road could actually make a car to stumble and crash it.

By the way Greys, are call EBE's because they are bioenginereed, they put it the name greys of course because obvious reasons (color), but they are bioenginereed in many types and sizes, like our phones with different size types and capacity so the "greys" and many "alien" species use them, they are like the toyota of the space exploration and interaction, that why some folks have good encounters and others not so good ones, not because of the "greys" more likely the real alien behind it.

Hope this answer some questions =)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Davg80, deliberate in a way, lets say one ship was flying close to roswell and another one intentionally put it down, so when the people put stuff like gospel "the roswell crash was because the military used powerful radar and the alien ship went down" or "it crashed down because that day where thunderstorns and a lighthing hit the ship making crashing down" is plain and old disinfo, its like saying that tree leaf in a road could actually make a car to stumble and crash it.

By the way Greys, are call EBE's because they are bioenginereed, they put it the name greys of course because obvious reasons (color), but they are bioenginereed in many types and sizes, like our phones with different size types and capacity so the "greys" and many "alien" species use them, they are like the toyota of the space exploration and interaction, that why some folks have good encounters and others not so good ones, not because of the "greys" more likely the real alien behind it.

Hope this answer some questions =)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
sorry double posting..

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Actually, EBEn's stand for Extraterrestrial Biological Entity - they are not the robotic type but just as biological as you and I, who also show emotion and respect who also communicate at times, these beings are pale gray and the physical apperance is not the same as the robotic grays.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BigEyes

I am not saying that every gray is "robotic" here is the problem, when i am saying bioengineerd is that they were created artificially and have organic material , have flesh and bone like you , not like a "terminator" movie type. So saying this, if they need a grey who needs to work on a different enviroments they are created depeding on the specefications it needs to be done. Like our cars, you dont use a ferrari to climb a rough terrain mountain when you need a 4X4 vehicle, and viceversa you dont use a 4X4 when you need to run a race of speed, you need a ferrari.

Even our Black Ops (deep ones the ones who deals with ET stuff, not normal human stuff) use them for certain tasks.

Now what it went to Los Alamos where robotic ( programeed) ..in nature =) of course they will denied it to the ends of the world =) heck they kick bob lazar

By the way, UFO's or "ships" small ones like the roswell are use just locally (locally means the solar system) if they they need to go over the solar system and beyond they use other methods of transportation.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Sure, I do not know if EBEN's birth their own like we do, but they have more emotions and care in them than those bad Grays who don't give a shhhhtzzz about anything, they are only there to do a task and they do it - those are the robotic ones but yes they are made of biological material and made in "labs" or something but the behavior is robotic, cold, stiff, emotionless.

Yes, Black Ops use those dark gray small beings - robotic emotionless creatures.

Yes, I know some of their different forms of transportations too.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Boy, the military is chock full of scuttlebutt that even the higher-ups fall for.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This PDF has TA-33 history in it
LANL Waste Disposal
Los Angeles Times story on TA-33 from 1998
LA Times
edit on 24-2-2017 by Benzer because: Add Link

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
So when NASA says that the enviroment of many planets in our solar system cant sustain life like the earth, they are right and wrong at the same time, yes they are right if I put a naked earth human over mars probably it will perish in a few days or even hours, but like i said life can be programed , you could create a living animal that could resist that harsh enviroment easily, soo....when NASA says that "oh dear that planet cant sustain life because it have acid lakes" think twice =) probably there is a animal there that the acid is like soap for humans.

By the way from 100% UFO's people see in the sky flying, if indeed are real UFOs, 80% are Black ops flying around doing stuff, heck having fun and watching what do this people do when they are seen, just the 20% of that real cases are the real macoy thats a real alien ship and real aliens.

Heck they read stuff in ATS, for fun =)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

www.smithsonianmag.com...

yes life can exist in acidic boilings springs, and below freezing, with below freezing body temp.... consciousness can aid any evolutionary process of any organisms, i wouldn't be surprised if there were aliens made of fire, ice, vapour or whatever, the universe is very old compared to our time here on earth.
edit on 25-2-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Yes, only in Los Alamos. It's really strange. I was in a really populated area or easthe but I don't know if that's why I haven't had any other situations as such.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Dang auto correct. I was in a well populated area out east

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Had anyone ever listened to the Matilda MacElroy Alien Interview or read it? These last comments about EBE's fits so well with that story it's crazy. I believe you can hear it on YouTube. They use the bodies (apparently) to travel and work in, but their "spirit" can leave the bodies whenever they wish. It's kind of hard to explain

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Invaderzed

I believe your experience. I live down the road from Los Alamos and I hear stories about little critters all up through Rio Arriba
County. The locals will not talk to outsiders about it. Thanks for sharing it.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Invaderzed

I believe your experience. I live down the road from Los Alamos and I hear stories about little critters all up through Rio Arriba County. The locals will not talk to outsiders about it. Thanks for sharing it.
edit on 1-3-2017 by giacomo9979 because: grammar

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I cant say much on the lady you speak off, i can only speak on my experience,there is some truth to it, when people expect space travel they just comes to mind movies like star wars and star trek, that they just went to their ship put warp 5 and cross the galaxy, well in real life that isnt the fastest and the most secure way to cross from one part of the galaxy to another one, flying tru the galaxy is not for the faint of hearth, there is mm stuff between solar systems and places that would make the alien from the movie "aliens" and adorable pet.

There is a correlation on how much freedom one have to how much you can travel, so how much freedom does a human have? well just about to be around this solar system , how much freedom does and alien species about some ten of thousands of million years old who travel from one point of the galaxy to another one have??? a lot a lot more than a human.

Alien species who travel the galaxy have much much more freedoms than humans any given day.

They use UFOs to fly locally in a solar system, when they need to travel big distances they leave that "clothe body" , cross in an instant to the other side of the galaxy, of course there is already bases there on the place they need to go , and put a new "clothe" specially made for that solar system in particular and star to work, easy =).

Not all alien species do that to travel but the advance ones they do, aliens species that are hgher than us but not that far stays on solar system on moons and planets around, they dont dare to cross from one solar system to another one because of the dangers i speak of-

But I am a UFO nut so probably what i say is just fantasy =)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

YES!! I 100% agree!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join