It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My alien encounter growing up in Los Alamos, NM

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Take what you wish from my story. I am only here to share my past and the events took place in my life while growing up in Los Alamos, NM. For the first time I'm letting it all out and I hope you all keep an open mind. Here we go....

My story starts off in Pajarito acres which borders White Rock, a small quiet town just about 10 minutes off the main hill which is Los Alamos. As you all know,  Los Alamos is the home of the atomic bomb and the Los Alamos National Laboratories which has been one of the most secretive towns in our nation.

My grandparents had a very nice house out in the "cut" away from the rest of the town. Actually it's the closest that anyone could actually live next to Tech Area-33 but We'll go into that in a bit. One evening, for one reason or another, I was spending the night at their house and at the time I was only 6 or 7 and had no knowledge or introduction's on what I was about to be a part of.

Grandma went to bed and left myself and gramps in the TV room. I remeber this so vividly it feels like it was last week, but in all reality it's been over 20yrs. We watched sports center and all the sports highlights and then a few episodes of mash and I doze off. I don't know how long I was asleep until I heard this voice in my head. Literally, while completely asleep, I am hearing someone talking to me like they're in my ears. The voice says "it's time to go", but with a calm warmness that you only hear from your grandma when she wants you to go to bed. So I open my eyes and sit up on the couch but no one is around! All of the lights are off in the house except the lamp at my back next to the couch. First thought was I was dreaming, then I heard it again but this time way more pronounced as if it wanted clarification of some sort. At the end of the couch were my feet point i's an opening into another living room but it was so dark you couldn't see past the doorway. When I look up at the doorway once again, standing there was about a 4ft being just staring at me which now I've come to learn was an  Alien Grey.

Unable to process my thoughts or have any idea what thus creature is I panic and attempt to let out the biggest scream but nothing came out! It was like someone put me on mute, I couldn't even breath after that. In no way was this sleep paralysis because I sat straight up when I heard the voice!  I remeber sitting there face to face with this thing feeling as if I'm about to suffocate and the next thing I know I wake up the next morning in my bed on the other side of the house!

Little did I know that my life changed at that moment for the rest of my life. Since my experience it has been one of my life's obsessions, what the hell happened?!?! A few years later x-files comes out and sparks this fire to research everything about everything that has to do with Los Alamos and aliens which I'm still doing to this day.

So I start at square one with my research, Roswell. I learned that the crashed ufo and aliens were brought to Los Alamos's Tech Area-33.  On the side of the Mesa on the canyon cliff face it has a HUGE hanger door about 40feet wide and a bunch of hallowed out space way below the surface. Enough room for research labs, to house the ufo, a tunnel going from one side of the Mesa to the other (same tunnel they used to move the dead aliens), underground bunkers, etc.  Mind you, this is the closest and most secure facility to the roswell crash where it would actually fit without being detected. Tech Area-33 used to be a dumping field for radioactive waste some say, which is true, but an insider solidified the existence of extraterrestrial activities at the sight which I'll explain now.

My source in which these claims come from was a high ranked officer of sorts with PTLA (Protection Technology force of Los Alamos), in other words, LANL's security. One night he was making his rounds going from posts to posts doing security checks when he gets a call saying that an alarm is going off in one of the highly sensitive buildings located in Tech Area - 33. He arrives at the building but something just feels off. He had this weird feeling as if he were being watched. Shrugging of the feeling and entering the building he flips on the lights and there's nothing there. There was absolutely nothing in the building it was completely empty. Feeling even more concerned at this point he realizes he's actually never been in this building, there was never any need to go in it. He takes care of the alarm and returns to headquarters looking for some answers to what might have happened. He goes into one of the higher-ups office and reports his findings with an eagerness to get the opportunity to ask a few questions. First, he asked why the alarm might be going off in an abandoned building? Higher-up had no idea. Then he asked what used to be in that building? and that's when the things got weird. The higher-up started to ask my source if he really wanted to know? And are you sure? My source replies with, "of cours" "but first, what does D.A.R.F. mean?  The higher-up took in a deep breath in and asked in a calm demeanor "you don't know?". "No", my source repliese. the higher up says to him, "that's the dead alien research facility". "That's where they took the alien they found at the roswell crash and experimented on it, then they took it through the tunnel to the other side of the mountain and the ufo was stored right below it". "What happened with the alarm tonight has been going on there ever since".

Now that's just crazy. I wouldn't believe it if it weren't for the fact I'd trust my life in the person's hands.

^^that right there, confirms underground bases at the least^^.

The connection to Tech Area-33 and the close proximity to my grandparents house creeps me out to be honest. Everyone has heard of the underground military bases and such but when you grow up in a town like Los Alamos you hear little bits and pieces of things that the normal researchers will never hear. The bases are real! They have a lazer that's over a mile long underground up there and did I fail to mention that Los Alamos sits on an old volcano? Which means the rock there is so dense that in order to tunnel through that stuff or blow it away it would take years! Makes you wonder about Phil Schneider doesn't it? Well if you do enough research you'll find that Los Alamos did in fact engineer a thermal boring machine that melted the rock instead of cutting it.  It's all true! One topic that is fairly obvious as well, anyone notice how big the leap in technology has been since the crash? It all started at Los Alamos and still continues to this day.

Fast forward to last year, I just moved back to Los Alamos temporarily after living on the east coast for ten years. I'm asleep in bed at my mother home in Los Alamos and at about 4 in the morning I had that very same voice cone to me in my sleep again. But this time it said, "we're here, but it's okay". I wake up but this time I am totally paralyzed from the neck down. I open my eyes and raise my head but nothing else would move. I look down at the end of my bed and my dog was already awake and staring into the corner of the room. Panic once again sets in but I can't do anything. Can't breath, talk, but I could move my head? It isn't adding up when you think of sleep paralis. This went on for about 30 seconds and the next thing I know I wake up the next morning in the other bed on the other side of

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
This went on for about 30 seconds and the next thing I know I wake up the next morning in the other bed on the other side of the room on top of the covers.

Ever since I've had a strong feeling as if there's some sort of confection between Los Alamos, aliens and myself. When I was out east (for the 10 years) I always felt as if I should stay close to home but every since my first encounter I've felt like i should be up in the stars. There's some information I probably forgot to add but it just makes you wonder about what "life" really is.

I plan on going back to Los Alamos in a few months and I'm planning on trying to find out more. Something is telling me we're all connected in some weird way and that we need to start looking out for our planets best interest. Whether or not this is all related who knows, but the feeling that something bigger is upon had never been more clear.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Fascinating story.
I wonder, is this " Tech Area-33" visible on google earth ?
Or could you point me in the direction

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

edit on 18-2-2017 by Invaderzed because: Double posted

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I highly doubt you can see it from Google Earth unfortunately because they blur out the labs. But if you can see the labs please let me know because I've never really looked. I'd really like to see it myself as well!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

When I stumbled across this I almost jumped for joy because my source was right on.

www.beyondweird.com...
edit on 18-2-2017 by Invaderzed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I was going to say you had a dream, but if you really woke up in another place in the house.. well who knows.

Comments on Phil Schneider:

- The scar on his chest he said he got from a blast of some alien weapon discharge looks like a scar from a heart surgery or something like that.

- Did somebody actually confirm his death and the way he died? I wonder if the story is true.

- If aliens are colluding with the government, and they are conducting all sorts of experiments, what are they up to?

- What is the purpose of the vast array of DUMBS?

- And the train cars with shackles from his stories, what are they for?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Phil was the real deal though many would tell you other wise.
I have seen official images immediately following the discovery of his corpse. His neck still cinched so tighty buried inches deep. His body naked except for underware a familiar pale color. But his head was black above the bind not like a person of color more like lump of coal.
You dont really want to know about the other things... Though if division is not rectified amoungst the people you may find out... If ever you start seeing different colored stickers on mailboxes vehicles homes all around you... Get what you need take your family away and get hidden and stay hidden... You will have less than 48 hours to do so...
Believe me its better than the choices you will have of slavery or the guillotine...
edit on 18-2-2017 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Invaderzed

Thanks for that , its a step in the right direction for getting ATS back . You might like the thread by astrO below . Very good read .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Explicit "voices" in the head and paralysis are techniques that the ETs have and use on most visits and abductions. The process is frightening as both defy what we are assume to be unassailable personal rights. So those two features alone are an incredible jolt to our sensibilities completely apart of any other aspect of the encounter.

Coming to terms can take years and ridicule will be constant as you share your memories. Some of us have contact in which we have supporting data such as time-loss, but your situation has only your memory of the short experience which is a handicap both for supporting the legitimacy of your memory and in relating it to others.

You have taken away from that experience the gift of a greater awareness of everything, including your inner self, and an ever-lasting awareness about the universe that few attain otherwise. None of us become Einsteins from such encounters but if we handle ourselves properly, we do become better humans and I think that is the major part of the ETs goal.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Really cool story thanks for sharing

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Google earth shows this area in great and accurate detail. Can someone ID where this door is on GE?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hm. I didn't know of any connection to the so-called UFO crash story and Los Alamos.

But after a period of "alien abduction" type experiences for me, my husband and our kids, I had one researcher tell me to look up whether I had family in the military. He had a hypothesis going that these experiences were linked to some sort of experiments on the part of the US military, in which they used some military personel as test subjects... and that they were subsequently following and using their children and grandchildren. That maybe they were studying the genetic effects from the tests upon the offspring, and covering their interventions with false memories of alien abduction, and using technology which can influence states of consciousness (with EM fields) and even hearing voices in ones head.

I looked into it and such technology does exist. Then I found out both my maternal and paternal grandfathers were in the military and stationed in New Mexico. My paternal grandfather worked in the lab and claimed he worked on the Manhattan Project, and met Oppenheimer. He died the year before I started researching, and had written out his memoirs right before. So I could not question him and I don't know how much of that is exaggerated. I did find his ID picture from the labs database- he was there.

My maternal grandfather was just a private stationed there, and my mother was born there. But he came out of it kinda wacky. He believed in all sorts of paranormal stuff, and gathered the family together at night to teach them about Edgar Cayce. When I was little, my parents used to have a group of people they would gather with to try to develop and practice psychic abilities. (it was the 60's, people were trying weird stuff...).

Anyway, my mom also had some strange experiences, at 18 while living in Watts, Los Angeles alone. She met a guy who asked her out, and then she found herself naked in a fetal position on her floor three days later. She always assumed the guy must have drugged her.

But then this rabbit hole of mine got REALLY troubling... when I found out her mentor in university, who I met many times, had been part of MK Ultra in studies on mind control using drugs. He became quite famous eventually, for having been the first to discern Reagan had Alzheimer's based upon his speech patterns or something. My mom had brought me into the lab a few times, to experiment with biofeedback machines. With her, I had attended a party at his house. This suddenly started to look really suspicious.

I stopped looking into it. I was afraid I was drawing together conclusions which might be faulty, and in any case, did no good for me now.

Is your life normal and happy now? Mine is. I have no more strange experiences, so I just prefer not to 'go there' anymore.
Well, looks like I did today. I'm going to click out and go running!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The problem with these stories is the author tries to put too much into the context. For example, let's say that Roswell was proved to not be about aliens. That falsifies their entire story.

I think Whitley Strieber does it better.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKatIf aliens are colluding with the government, and they are conducting all sorts of experiments, what are they up to? What is the purpose of the vast array of DUMBS

You will get no proof nor source, but I will give you the facts as I know them.

Our "aliens" aren't really. They live right here, on this planet. The reason that they mainly come out at night is simple: they aren't used to direct sunlight, it hurts their eyes and burns their skin. Also, they don't feel that they have any business on the surface - they consider it way to dangerous to be on the outside of a planet.

The insiders themselves will not show themselves, unless wearing protective suits, and even then they do not like it very much - far too dangerous to their taste. Even their bio-engineered "robots" (greys) mainly live underground with them, but they do come out occassionaly. The insiders are quite advanced, but their needs are different from ours, and so are their science and technology. They live in underground dwellings, protected from many risks we outsiders have to face. This may seem strange to you, but they feel we are inferiour: we have a very limited lifespan, mostly due to the radiation we are exposed to, and they really do not appreciate why we appreciate the harsh environment we live in.

They have been here for millions of years and are in fact the real masters of our planet. It is said that we are actually one of the species they bio-engineered to produce goods for them: human beings are slaves, under strict control of the 'insiders'.

To work with them, either they have to come up to us, or we have to get down to them. They are absolutely afraid of the surface and it is risky for them to come to the surface. We, outsiders, are quite good at surviving in caves and in large underground facilities, therefore we went underground.

Please note that WE ARE NOT IN CONTROL. They are. They decide what we are allowed to do and what not. This is the main reason that our governments will not disclose this: they aren't allowed to, but even if they did: what's the use? We can't do zilch against them, and disclosing this would create unrest and destabilisation, it may actually result in a type of mass-destruction.

Sometimes, we overestimated our own capabilities and there have been some minor revolts against them. For example, we started to experiment with nuclear weapons (to win one of our silly surface wars) without consulting them - this annoyed them. It potentially threathens their habitat. Another silly thing we did was invade the moon. They have a large colony there and they weren't really happy when we started to visit them there either - we were told to stay away, and so we did.

All in all, we overstepped our limits a bit too often and got loudmouthed. Hence they decided to warn us: 9/11 - a demonstration of their powers. It was announced in advance to allow the government to set up a plausible cover story, which they tried to do.

You were probably visited by a drone, that probably trained you to do something for them. You may experience the occasional loss of time, may find strange scars on your body. Either you are now part of their external workforce, or you are part of one of their control and monitoring programmes.

You can't do anything about it, sorry to say. But on the other hand, there is nothing to fear either: to them you are a valuable resource, you are not in any danger at all. They actually try to make you forget everything, and mostly succeed in doing so.

I thank you for sharing your story with us - indeed, let's get ATS back on track again.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Los Alamos, NM already gives you more credibility than most.

Great story thanks for sharing

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick7

I have no reason to make any of this up. My real name isn't out there to get any sort of award or anything so..... I'm sorry you are narrow minded

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I kind of agree that it could be the military conducting these experiments. But after listening to Tom Delonge's interview on Fade to Black (I know, you can't believe everything) he mentions that aliens are bad news. I thought about that for some time and replayed those nights over and over in my head trying to get an idea but the only thing I know for certain is the amount of fear I felt both nights of my encounters. The have paralysis deal really really blows my mind

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg
Nice info, do you have any kind of supporting documents or pictures? Where are the openings to these underground bases? I am intrigued.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Dang that's wild!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join