It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, but it's safer here. And...I'm still voting for Zazz!

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Out posted by 3 morons...

*snip*

Long live stupid!!!!!

There. I just played Mod, lol.

Now...

jacy

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It will be a madhouse with people rushing around to get their bread and milk. I mean like, why bread and milk? Get the munchies and wine or something. Sheesh, people have no priorities!

Ahhhhh, reminds me of whenever there's a cyclone looming, or of a few years ago when my town was flooded in. Always the bread and milk!! Since there was none, we ended up improvising and making damper. Only really need flour and beer (and cheese and herbs if you want to be all fancy schmancy) No need for bread!

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hello jacy my magical friend! You tell him!

Hello Kaelci Sweetie! That looks yummy! Good Lord, you have cyclones?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

We have witches in the other thread, DB is kind of a goblin and there will be a feast of sorts, long pork for everyone.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: jacygirl

We have witches in the other thread, DB is kind of a goblin and there will be a feast of sorts, long pork for everyone.

Pulled pork is better.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

DB is kind of a goblin? Bahaha!

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
DB is kind of a goblin? Bahaha!

Alright! Fine! He is a goblin. There, I said it. Feel better now?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Well yes, but will he?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Well yes, but will he?

Hopefully not. But I like when he gets sassy.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Hello Kaelci Sweetie! That looks yummy! Good Lord, you have cyclones?

Indeed we do! Though we haven't had many the past couple of years. Usually a few every year during the warmer months

More prevalent further North, and I'm more inland, but in all likelihood will be moving up that way in time. I'm more worried about malaria and dengue fever than cyclones though. I'm one of those crazies who loves natural disasters; mother nature and the destruction she can bring.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Yikes!

Where I am, we get blizzards and hurricanes, but no tornados sweeping through or cyclones or earthquakes that we can feel. Nothing devastating like some places get. I don't mind a good thunderstorm with lightening or hurricane as long as I'm safe, but none of that other stuff thank you.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Brrrrrr. The ice faeries are about.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

a reply to: kaelci

Yikes!

Where I am, we get blizzards and hurricanes, but no tornados sweeping through or cyclones or earthquakes that we can feel. Nothing devastating like some places get. I don't mind a good thunderstorm with lightening or hurricane as long as I'm safe, but none of that other stuff thank you.

meh, I've got Midgies.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Good morning my beautiful Shedigans!!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. We had some beautiful weather but now we are waiting on the snow, urg! They are calling for 3-6 inches, so not too bad. I have some catching up to do!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci

It will be a madhouse with people rushing around to get their bread and milk. I mean like, why bread and milk? Get the munchies and wine or something. Sheesh, people have no priorities!

Ahhhhh, reminds me of whenever there's a cyclone looming, or of a few years ago when my town was flooded in. Always the bread and milk!! Since there was none, we ended up improvising and making Only really need flour and beer (and cheese and herbs if you want to be all fancy schmancy) No need for bread!

Morning Kaelci!
The 'damper' is like a big biscuit, isn't it? I'd say that I could even make that and not mess it up too much. I'll serve it with wine so no one will notice (or care!).
When my boys were still with me I found a recipe for 'cloud bread'. You can dress it up in all sorts of ways also.
It is flourless. The oldest was diabetic and LOVED sammiches so, this was a good option for us.
Cloud Bread Recipe

It's great in the winter months, too, when outdoor activity levels are low and calories/carbs are being watched.

Have a great day y'all

A beach picture for those of you preparing for the blizzard. Think Spring!
((hugs))

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

If you can imagine a crunchy sour dough ...

They can make for an epic ham and cheese hollowed out cob loaf
filled withe the mellty yumminess of ham cheese n 'chives !

Much like a gumbo !!!

Bugger ... Made myself hungry !

I'm Fungry !

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Crikey !

Nearly choked on my damper !

Fer chrissakes !! Give the little shirt a decent cup of coffee !

C'mon ! This aint Guantanamo !!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Sitting here sipping flavored coffee and smiling while reading everyone's posts. Good Morning my Lovlies! Going out later today for lunch and groceries and what-not. Tomorrow we have a damned blizzard coming! I'll probably be in my nighty for days. LOL

Have my new beautiful, but cheap sweater on and will be wearing my new but cheap new coat later. God, I love bargains!

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join