It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Good morning Shedizens *waves*

It's 5:30, I've been awake since about 4:30 just tossing and turning, and decided just now to get up. Obviously another caffeinated day will be greeting me shortly.

I thought that I would share with you all my pretty flowers from a couple of days ago! I bought a nice wire arched corner stand thingee yesterday which should be delivered by Tuesday at the latest, and it's going to be my pretty flowers new home. It's a vine so I like to think it'll wrap itself around the arch design and be all beautiful in the corner of my loungeroom.

RE: Steak
To each their own. I'm a medium person. Not rare or well. Just plain old smack in the middle medium.
It actually took me a long time to eat steak

I have bad memories of when I was a kid, staying at a friends house for the night, and their parents had cooked steak for dinner... It was my first time eating steak coming from a mainly chicken household. And it was the chewiest, toughest, grossest thing I had ever eaten. I remember chewing one bite for a few minutes before giving up and trying to swallow it whole. Bad idea.

As an adult who spends a lot of her time in the kitchen, I now know how to cook a steak perfectly. And curse those people who tried to kill me with their ruined beef. *shakes fist*

Anywho.
Are you sure you want this rambling chatterbox back in the Shed?

I give my hugs to Birdie

And to everyone else who would like them, or needs them.

*hugs and disappears to the caffeine laden kitchen*

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
Hello sweet thing! How are you? It seems we pass each other here as two strangers in the night, LOL.

So good to see you, and yes we love our chatterbox!!!!! Love the flowers, how beautiful!!! You are really getting a green thumb! (Don't try to wash it off!)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!! I will be slipping into lurker mode (oh and there is still room in the bushes)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm way back on page 78. Starts running to catch up.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Ouch. Today was pretty tiring physically. I'm a bit in a bad mood; my insides feel as if they're upside down, and people just keep on taking me and my efforts for granted, which absolutely irritates me. Must calm myself. Om.... Om...

Hi guys. What are you guys up to?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hiya jacy! I can always count on you for a good laugh! Even with all you have to go through, that sense of humor remains. In this world we really need that. We got a little snow here overnight and still snowing, but it isn't supposed to add up to much hopefully. I'm going out with my other bestie tomorrow morning instead of today.

Waves at Timely from across the big pond!
Hope all is well with you!

Chirp, what a gorgeous cake! That owl gif is a hoot! Haha, the bush people!! The crazy pill pic made me laugh. My Sister has posted that on facebook before. LOL! Oh yes, we are longing for Spring here!! I'm sorry you are still going through stuff, I know it isn't easy Love. I'm always here if you need me, you know that! Hugs and much love!

Waves at Gordi across the big pond! You keep taking away my Handsome Gordi! LOL! Hey, we need a Knight version of you, then when I call you Sir Gordi of the Shedlands,it will be extra cool.

I see Mason has ventured out of his evil lair. Hello Mason! This enchanted place must give you the creeps. You are very brave.

Knowlegehunter, good to see you! We really need to shorten your name. How is Hunter? Or perhaps you have another nickname we could use. You mentioned the word gym and made me tired just thinking about it.

Hello Jess! Congrats on your presentation Hunny!!!!

Hello Shep!

Hello sweet Little B! Snickers sound good to me too!

Kaelci, what is that gorgeous flowering vine you have??????? Is it easy to care for? OMG, I must have one!!!! Soooo beautiful! My mouth hung open when that appeared on the page!

Hello Lag my little bunny!

Big B, lovely pic! Weather is weird around here too, warmish, cold, warmish, cold.

edit on 10-3-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

LOL! Hello my rainbow friend! That sucks when your efforts aren't appreciated. We appreciate you here so you can smile again.
Hugs!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Huwwo Miss Martin
I am well! Now that I'm caffeinated!

I don't quite have the green thumb yet, but slowly getting there. I'll consider it a success once my chives thrive. This is my second attempt growing chives and I killed the first ones, apparently by over-watering, so being more careful this time. I am pleased with the flowers though!! I rescued them from the cold dark grocery store, just in time too, because when I went back in there a few days later the other ones it had been shelved with were practically dead and mine was nice and alive. So whew.

*waves to Miss Elfie and Swanne*

Miss Elfie!
Zee plant is a tropical mandevilla, of the "cotton candy" variety!

((((~ CLICK ME ~))))
I hope to achieve this type of look around my new arch corner stand thingee I'll receive in a few days, so so sooo pretty.

It's fairly easy to care for. But I live in jusssttt the right environment for it so that helps.

edit on 10 3 2017 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hi Everyone.

I'm not caught up, I just logged on and wanted to apologize.
This morning I was here, involved in a few threads and also some private messaging (with various friends).

I got a phone call at home, and logged out immediately.
A very close friend of ours is in the ICU in an induced coma after suffering an aneurysm.
And so far that's all we know.
I spent hours searching for family member phone numbers, sending messages and calling the hospital (it's in another city).

I just want to say that I'm really sorry to anyone that I was talking to, because I didn't say a word...I just left.
Sadly this isn't the first time something like this has happened and I can't believe how many really sick friends we have right now.

I don't want anyone to take it personally or think that I'm being rude. The way things are going lately, it may happen again (at any time). My friends here are really important to me...you're the only 'happy time' I get some days.
This isn't a cry for sympathy, merely a 'thank you' for the laughs, stories and chit-chat.

Now I'm going back to catch up.
jacy

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

That would be pretty awesome indeed! It's a bautiful kind of flower.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Omg I hope your friend gets well! Pretty serious stuff.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I know.

Thank you for your kindness, I do appreciate it. The Shed's the one place I can just sit back and relax.

*Hugs*
edit on 10-3-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

*Dramatic entrance*

Call me Hunter.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Ooh! Hello there!

Hi Hunter, I hope you don't hunt waterfowl, I'm Swanne.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
jacy, praying for your friend. That is so scary and worrisome. You do what you have to do and don't worry about us. We understand completely. I thought my friend's Mom's funeral was this week, but it's next week. Too many people getting sick or dying these days.
Keep us posted on your friend when you have time. big hug!!!!

Kaelci, that pic was just amazing! What a beauty!!!!!!! I'd be afraid to kill it.

John, the shed will always live on and be available for those who need it.

Trying to get my tax crap in order and have a bazillion numbers to add up for deductions and what-not, but I'm popping in and out.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Hunter, I love that pic!!!!!!! Hello! How is your day/night going?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Ah, gotta dash again. See you guys later!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Hi Swanne!

Bye Swanne!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I'm actually not a real hunter, I borrowed this outfit from my father but don't tell anyone

My day has been good, I'm just glad it's the weekend and I'll finally get some time to relax..

How about yours?

I must say I didn't really understand what the shed was at first, but this is such an awesome thing you guys have created. As a new face around here I must say it's refreshing to be surrounded by such positive energy.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Aww, thank you swanne and Night Star!

I can't believe this...one of the people I messaged (the wife of the friend's brother) sent me a pretty rude reply.

The friend in ICU is one of my hubby's best friends...has known him and his family since public school...(and we were at this friend's brother's funeral in October.)

The wife wrote: "Please respect the family's privacy and do NOT post this on social media."
That's it....entire message.

Thanks again for your kind words guys.
*waving to kaelci, Marty & knowledgehunter*

edit on 10-3-2017 by jacygirl because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Story time coming up in a couple of minutes.

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join