It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaShredAK
It is supposed to hit 70 degrees here tomorrow!!!!! I won't know what to do with myself. Oh yes I do
Sit on the deck with an icy margarita!

Still playing on Youtube....this is awesome!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Night is it you that likes Adele? Gosh I forget...but this is so awesome!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
OK I've made it to pinterest. HAHAHAHAHA

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Here is a life line, grab it.

a reply to: Martin75
OH no, it will devour you with fabulous pictures, wonderful quotes and things you just cant wait to do.
Good to see you, are you still serving coffee in the morning?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
Not as often as I should but I try to do my part. LOL

How are you honey? Are things looking up any? I've been crazy busy with school. Should really be studying now but I needed a break. I would pick the evening everyone goes missing. So glad you showed up!!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
Luckily I know just how uncrafty I am so I just look at the memes. LOL that is awful. But I can sit there can giggle like a kid. It's really kinda sad. My mom gets ideas off of there all the time and is making stuff. She just made a wreath for her front door using bandanas. I will see if I still have a pic it turned out so pretty.

edit on 2/23/2017 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Thanks for asking, I am OK I think, or rather I don't want to think about it, like you taking a break from your books.
I wish I could afford to go back to school, or at least figure out how to study in private.
I would like to study anthropology on the side and get a degree in bromatology as an addition to my actual degree. I should have done it when I had the chance years ago.

Now you just devour those books dear. Hugs

Oh your Moms craft is lovely. I look at the stuff on Pint and remind myself that I haven't finished the gloves I started knitting five years ago.

edit on 23-2-2017 by WalkInSilence because: Words Words Words

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Oh I missed so much in here! The animal vids were hysterical! LOL

Chirp, hope you feel better soon!

jacy, you have your hands full looking after people and you are surrounded by so much sadness. It can drain you after a while. Big squishy hug! Thank God, we still have a sense of humor through the tough times. It helps! And all your friends here of course!

Wis, hang in there Darlin'. We're all hanging with you! Big squishy hug!

I'm too lazy to go back and reply to everyone, but I have read and enjoyed everyone's posts!

Shep, great story!

Damn, my Hubby got me so addicted to that show The Walking Dead! Now I have to leave again so I don't miss too much. I shall return, I always do!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Got out with a friend of mine earlier today to go chase a coal train over a portion of the "World's Richest Little Railroad." The joys of mountain railroading and a marvel of engineering. Making a run down the line that Henry Huddleston Rogers and William Nelson Page built. Loaded coal train KN38 trundles south at various spots along the former Virginian Railway.

Making their way south towards Elmore Yard at Mullens. A quartet of SD60s shove hard on the rear of a loaded coal train as they enter Deepwater Tunnel.

Heading towards a crew change and interchange with Norfolk Southern at Mullens. Loaded coal train KN38 rolls across one of the many small bridges over Loop Creek.

With the rest of the train around the curve heading for the former connection with the Chesapeake & Ohio at Jenny Gap. The helpers are seen gliding along passing over Loop Creek.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Lucky! I wish I could sit outside with a icy margarita... it would freeze solid before I could ever drink it
lol I cant wait for summer.... Alaskan summers make the winters worth dealing with. We have a month or two left and then spring !

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400
Evening LBN! Beautiful pictures! Isn't the weather just wonderful? And it is supposed to be even warmer tomorrow!!!! I can't wait. I would love to take a personal day but I have so much work to do. I think I might try to sneak out early though so I can enjoy some of the sunshine!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Jess my love!!
Thanks for looking!

This weather is wonderful for now but there be a storms a brewing off to the west. It's supposed to be in the low 80s here tomorrow. Too warm for February if you ask me. I hate to see what March may bring us and what this summer is going to be like. I may try to sneak out of the house again tomorrow and go get another one heading down that way.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Nice pics there Chooch! We are reaching close to 60 degrees around here which is strange for this time of year, but I'll take it!

MamaShred, You must have a lot of interesting wildlife out there! Do bears or wolves ever come close to your house? That would be scary. Beautiful to see, but scary being so close.

Jess, it's been so nice seeing around more often lately!

Ok, I see I didn't miss many posts while I was away and am all caught up.

Any Night shift Sheddites around?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Damn, my Hubby got me so addicted to that show The Walking Dead! Now I have to leave again so I don't miss too much. I shall return, I always do!

Lol, same thing here, it's the only thing that Mrs Lags and Lag Jr watch on TV (we download it every Monday morning so Monday evenings have become a Walking dead ritual for us).

The great thing about it is the fact that it is in English with French subtitles so helps my Mrs and son to improve their English.

Oh, by the way, I never did get down to posting a RL picture of myself, so here you go with myself and my trusty friend Lucille (She absolutely adores Ferrets and Pink Gerbils) :

Oh... And good morning sheddites and shedlings... *Walks of whistling nonchalantly and looking all innocent whilst gently swinging Lucille*

Right... off I go to the hospital to have my cast taken off... have a great day folks.

Warmest

Lags
edit on 24-2-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Phrase added

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

And I want honest answers to know how many Shedites own a soldering gun (please prove me right)

me.

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

...I was sent home from work...the flu is suspected (?) I think they're crazy but, I DON'T want to get anyone else sick so...

Oh nooooooo!!!
I tried not to cough in the shed HONEST I did!!!!

G
edit on 24-2-2017 by Gordi The Drummer because: to add more info

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

We made it!

Oh, and.....

HAPPY CAST-OFF DAY!

to Lags!!

G

PS - Our wee star is at the TOP OF THE ATS BOARDS!!!!
WooHooo!!!
Here is a wee souvenir for our 'Raine... Queen of the boards!! LOL

G

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Hello cute bunny! I'm sure you will be relieved to have that cast off! Yay! Uses magic silently and makes the bat disappear.

Hello Sir Gordi of the Shedlands! Thanks for leaving the pic of the front page with my ATS Anniversary thread. I know I keep saying this, but I am truly in awe at the attention, love, pics and vids in there for me. I can't thank Zazzy enough for making it for me or all of you wonderful friends for being there on my special day! I can't believe I made the front page! It sure lifted my spirit and made me feel loved and appreciated.

Happy Friday Sheddites!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

What are you doing out of bed at this hour young lady?? LOL
(Are you just getting in after a night out partying???)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

a reply to: jacygirl
I would throw you a donut but I am a computer nerd…no sporting abilities here. I doubt that I could make it to the other side of the desk!

a reply to: Lagomorphe

Right... off I go to the hospital to have my cast taken off... have a great day folks.

Great News Lags! Woohoo! Did you see the song I left you a page or two back, lol.

a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

originally posted by: Martin75

And I want honest answers to know how many Shedites own a soldering gun (please prove me right)

me.

I just KNEW it! We are too cool not to have solderers. LOL

a reply to: Night Star
Do I get a NightStar two morning in a row!?! Honey your poor sleep schedule must be all messed up, but it has been so nice seeing you!!!!!

OK guys, as Gordi as pointed out….It’s Friday!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
G'morning Shed-heads.

Chirp...I'm sorry you're sick (but your pictures were hilarious). You know how people say, "At least you've got your health"...? I'm going to say, "At least you've got your sense of humour."

Marty...Yes. I still remember the "Little Bunny Foo Foo" song, and sing it to Sophie. Then we dance around like the guy in that video...Sophie is very much like that ferret, behaviour wise. A fluffy little comedian.

MamaShrek and WIS...*waving* Hello!! Always so nice to see you both, sadly we're rarely here at the same time. I hope you are both well.

Night Star...Hey Hollywood, I think it's time Night Star had an instagram account and an agent.
I'm just teasing you sweetie, it's been lovely reading all the 'tribute' messages in your anniversary thread.

Chooch...Hiya hunny. Glad you're still with us. Your pics are giving me an itch to take the train to Toronto, lol. It's been too long and I won't drive there now.

Lag...That's not you. (It's Denny from Grey's Anatomy...geez...) I hope you are tres bien when the cast is off. (Hubby watches Walking Dead...I watch the parts that aren't gory, lol.)

Gordi...Happy Friday, eh? Hope your man-flu is on it's way out.

Not fully awake here so off to lurk and read. I hope everyone is well today!
jacy

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join