It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Leader Charged With Pedophilia

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess

originally posted by: MrSensible
a reply to: 727Sky

I noticed you left out the age of the "child".

He was 17.

Washington's Age of consent is 16.

Even so, perhaps it was legal if that's the case, no matter there will still be people who are disgusted and revolted by this.

Me and my sons father used to have a friend who slept with 16 year old girls because "it's legal in our state"

And I told that twat if I had a girl he was never welcome over again. Well I had a son, but I decided he still wasn't welcome over ever again.

So some people, like me, don't care if the law says 16 is legal, I'm still going to be revolted and disgusted by a grown ass man (OR WOMAN) sleeping with any child that young.

So i get where you're saying they perhaps didn't do anything legally wrong, but once your deeds are out in the open you can't control how society views it.

-Alee

16 is hardly a child.
They are out driving in traffic for freak's sake.
Social mores are so uptight.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace
originally posted by: NerdGoddess

So some people, like me, don't care if the law says 16 is legal, I'm still going to be revolted and disgusted by a grown ass man (OR WOMAN) sleeping with any child that young.

I'll refer you back to this specific part of my post and inform you that I'm glad to see you have an opinion as well. Thanks for sharing it.

-Alee
edit on 2/16/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I'm not surprised, it seems people in high positions everywhere are into little boys. Terrifying and disgusting

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: leftrightleftright

I'm not surprised, it seems people in high positions everywhere are into little boys. Terrifying and disgusting

No; pedophilia is one of the few things that people still find disgusting, making it the "go to" false accusation.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join