It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Leader Charged With Pedophilia

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I find it alarming that an under age kid is on a random hookup app like grindr, the parents should be prosecuted for neglect along with this guy.

I wouldn't care at all what sexual preference my kids grow up to have but they are going to have enough self respect and awareness to not take stupid risks like that.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
I find it alarming that an under age kid is on a random hookup app like grindr, the parents should be prosecuted for neglect along with this guy.

I wouldn't care at all what sexual preference my kids grow up to have but they are going to have enough self respect and awareness to not take stupid risks like that.

If you think you will be able to control your children's every move through their teens you have forgotten what willful disobedience you engaged in against your parents or other authority figures.

As per the OP, there is a huge difference in maturity and priorities at 17-19 compared to 21+ (that is even greater over 25 years old). There are a lot of public records of 21+ engaging in relationships of folk under 20. I will always question the motives of the elder in these cases.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
A question to those who are actually defending this pedophile, who was already on parole for first degree sex crimes... has the election made you mentally ill?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Shamrock6

So are you saying Sanduskie of PSU should be excused too? I mean they were that kind of young at PSU coming to JOE Pa's camps... You guys are doing MENTAL GYMNASTICS again trying to defend a criminal. I see the pattern from the so called liberals...

"So at "worst" the victim was 15 at the time, maybe 16.

Do you know what pedophilia is? How about "pre-pubescent?" Do you know what that means? Do you know when puberty tends to occur for the overwhelming majority of people?"

You would look damned silly at Penn State right now defending the same that Sanduskie did...

edit on 14-2-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess

originally posted by: MrSensible
a reply to: 727Sky

I noticed you left out the age of the "child".

He was 17.

Washington's Age of consent is 16.

Even so, perhaps it was legal if that's the case, no matter there will still be people who are disgusted and revolted by this.

Me and my sons father used to have a friend who slept with 16 year old girls because "it's legal in our state"

And I told that twat if I had a girl he was never welcome over again. Well I had a son, but I decided he still wasn't welcome over ever again.

So some people, like me, don't care if the law says 16 is legal, I'm still going to be revolted and disgusted by a grown ass man (OR WOMAN) sleeping with any child that young.

So i get where you're saying they perhaps didn't do anything legally wrong, but once your deeds are out in the open you can't control how society views it.

-Alee

exactly how I feel. one of my degrees is a master's level in child psych and education and because I graduated as a kid and finished college by a very young age too, I began working with high school kids when I was 19...3 students were actually older than I however most were age 14 to 16 or 17. My friends asked me before starting, "whoa, what's gonna happen if you become attracted to one of the students!?" I just said I hope it doesn't become an issue and I went to start my job and met the first students I would be working with. they were 16. forget that I was just 19 myself, I acted like a graduate student aged person anyway I mean I moved out of mom and dads at twelve. But I remember just being blown away and laughing silently inside my head. I think unless work in a high school or work with high school students, your memory is a bit fuzzy I'll bet. Those 16 year olds may as well have been first graders. Of course there are early bloomers but for the most part all I could think is, "oh my gosh they are sooo little! so much smaller than I imagined and God are they immature and silly sounding." But that's exactly how I acted as a sophmorish level student and not boy did I and my acquaintances honestly think we were pretty much grown ups.

I think it's Hollywood and television where most of the time high school kids are played by 25 year olds that makes everyone forget what reality was and picture a much more mature crowd physically and mentally than actually exists. And I can definitely say if you become sexually aroused by THOSE little silly wanna be grown ups who take their lives oh so seruously, get engaged with their 2 week boyfriends then break up a week later and do the, "mom I wanna die! waaaa," thing and all the adult things they do but at an outrageous frequency like smoking or saying curse words to seem adult, then you have psychological issues and that's before even getting to my personal opinion that people dating from completely different generations just can't really relate to one another and there must be some other factor there, gold dogging, mid life crisis, daddy issues, childhood trauma, etc.

But yea everyone if you were to picture yourself and your group of friends as you were at 16- 17 and then get in a time machine to go compare the reality, you would be amazed at how far you had to go to be an adult no matter if your breasts and or genitals have stopped growing or not. Having tripled our life spans, sexual maturity need not be pushed on girls 11 and up like in medieval times. Having a much longer life allows adulthood to be reached nowadays both physically and mentally and studies show (obviously) it makes for much healthier happihappier people. ugh I remember in school reading a few letters between medieval husbands and wives and they did things like bring their wives home dolls and toys to play with and I don't mean the ones you get at the book store with the windows all covered with crate paper.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Who gives a crap what words are used to describe the crime? At the end of the day he had sex with a minor and should be punished.

Doesn't matter if you think the age of consent is too high either, it is what it is and people should respect that.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
While I don't believe this is an appropriate relationship, it's not pedophilia and it's extremely common. The title of this thread is a lie. FAKE NEWS!!! ALTERNATIVE FACTS!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Any idea on the name of this so called whistleblower?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I always like it when somebody plays the "so are you saying" and then comes up with some ridiculous thing and expects me to defend it as if I said it, rather than it being something they pulled out of their ass.

Here's the problem: in your rush to jerk yourself off over thinking you've "got me" you've missed a few key points: I do know what prepubescent means. It means before puberty. Puberty starts for the overwhelming majority of people before their teens. Pedophilia is an attraction to pre-pubescent children. Not post pubescent. Not pubescent. Pre-pubescent. Meaning before puberty has started. The commonly accepted cutoff to define somebody as a pedophile is when their interests skew to kids over 13. I don't have a math degree but I'm pretty confident 14 and 15 are both after 13.

You'd look pretty silly making # up and attacking me over the # you made up, then asking me if I know what terms mean when you yourself clearly don't. You'd look pretty silly calling me a liberal, as well. Unfortunately you've already done that, though, and here we are.

Don't confuse my having a better understanding of the subject matter than you do for defense of the act. Just because you fell for the click bait and I didn't is no reason to get upset at me over it. Sandusky molested kids as young as 8, which is (surprise!) prepubescent. Ergo, he's a pedophile.

You'd do well to read the entire thread before showing your ass, for what it's worth. I already said based off his previous convictions the guy is probably a pedophile, regardless of the age of his most recent victims.

#themoreyouknow
edit on 14-2-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I always like it when somebody plays the "so are you saying" and then comes up with some ridiculous thing and expects me to defend it as if I said it, rather than it being something they pulled out of their ass.

Here's the problem: in your rush to jerk yourself off over thinking you've "got me" you've missed a few key points: I do know what prepubescent means. It means before puberty. Puberty starts for the overwhelming majority of people before their teens. Pedophilia is an attraction to pre-pubescent children. Not post pubescent. Not pubescent. Pre-pubescent. Meaning before puberty has started. The commonly accepted cutoff to define somebody as a pedophile is when their interests skew to kids over 13. I don't have a math degree but I'm pretty confident 14 and 15 are both after 13.

You'd look pretty silly making # up and attacking me over the # you made up, then asking me if I know what terms mean when you yourself clearly don't. You'd look pretty silly calling me a liberal, as well. Unfortunately you've already done that, though, and here we are.

Don't confuse my having a better understanding of the subject matter than you do for defense of the act. Just because you fell for the click bait and I didn't is no reason to get upset at me over it. Sandusky molested kids as young as 8, which is (surprise!) prepubescent. Ergo, he's a pedophile.

You'd do well to read the entire thread before showing your ass, for what it's worth. I already said based off his previous convictions the guy is probably a pedophile, regardless of the age of his most recent victims.

#themoreyouknow

Oh i know Reality does make you laugh when you see it in black and white. YOUR KIND ARE SUPPORTING A RAPIST and act like DJT is a predator and are HYPOCRITES ALL. There made it more clear. Further your CHOOSING to support rape culture with your ideology. EVIL rape cultures are being perpetuated by the left now???? Only to support the narrative that right is wrong, up is down and that apparently you don't plan on being able to handle the truth, but will glady support a rapist eh? Is that what you really want us to take away from your lunacy?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I'm sorry you're so ignorant that you equate understanding what pedophilia is and isn't with supporting sexual violence.

That's your problem, not mine.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I'm sorry you're so ignorant that you equate understanding what pedophilia is and isn't with supporting sexual violence.

That's your problem, not mine.

And, as Yoda would have told Luke, "confused you are padiwan"!.. Deflect away and keep your brain closed it will allow you to believe lies are truth and truth are lies. Proof of your own ignorance and culpability in supporting BLM rapists is for all to see. Mincing words over a victims rape.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Mincing words over a victims rape.

It was consensual, but illegal. Why do you care? It wasn't miscegenation. That's what you are really concerned about, isn't it?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

It was consensual, but illegal. Why do you care? It wasn't miscegenation. That's what you are really concerned about, isn't it?

So the other rapes are being ignored to keep your narrative.. Period..

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

So consensual acts by African Americans are being called "rape" to keep your narrative. Black lives do matter, even if they commit a crime.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

*padawan. If you're gonna try and be witty and cute, at least try and do it well.

Mincing words? Hardly. The thread title is that he's charged with pedophilia. That's blatantly false.

Your first comments are about the definition of pedophilia, and now that it's been shown how you put your ass on display with your ignorance, you're trying to turn it into others "mincing words."

Get over it. You lost. You lost when you attempted to spin this into defending this creep. You lost when you acted as if you knew what pedophilia actually is when you so obviously don't but still tried to argue about it. You lost when you decided to try the "silly liberals" tactic (pro-tip: trying to call somebody a liberal when they routinely get called a jackbooted thug because of his profession is a fail out of the gate) and it fell flat. You lost when you blatantly ignore comments that can't remotely be construed as defending Rhodes and in fact say that he is probably a pedophile because of his other charges.

At this point you're just trying to save face and star farm.

edit on 14-2-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

So consensual acts by African Americans are being called "rape" to keep your narrative. Black lives do matter, even if they commit a crime.

And because gay. Don't forget that angle, DJ. It's wronger-er because dem damn gays!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I might be the only conservative Christian here that agrees with the liberals here. This is highly sensationalized. BLM is rotten, but that has nothing to do with these specific charges for the purposes of common sense.

23 year olds meet and date 16 year olds commonly. There was a time when a woman became emotionally mature more quickly than a man. So I think if this was heterosexual in nature, conservatives wouldn't be losing their collective minds. Not a fan of gay, I've been hurt by gays, but I know how to be unbiased.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
If this thing busts wide open it may lead to the sort of mkultra stuff that was exposed by Cathy obrien and Bryce Taylor. Sick sick stuff

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
I might be the only conservative Christian here that agrees with the liberals here. This is highly sensationalized. BLM is rotten, but that has nothing to do with these specific charges for the purposes of common sense.

23 year olds meet and date 16 year olds commonly. There was a time when a woman became emotionally mature more quickly than a man. So I think if this was heterosexual in nature, conservatives wouldn't be losing their collective minds. Not a fan of gay, I've been hurt by gays, but I know how to be unbiased.

I agree with a lot of what you said.
The issue I have in this case is that the BLM generally protest cops.
This guy is a lawbreaker.
He is the reason that we need cops.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join