It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Leader Charged With Pedophilia

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSensible

Well that's entirely my fault, I read it as 32 (Doh!)

23 isn't as awful as I had thought, for a 17 year old, but certainly not my cup of tea anyways. (Then again it's not my business I'm just being a busy body since the post was made)

What I will say is I don't think whether this man has an unhealthy attraction to minors or not, that it has anything to do with BLM aside from him being a top member.

I guess the real question I have is, did I miss something else since I clearly goofed the age up? Does the victim feel violated? At this point I suppose it's up to them if they felt taken advantage of or not.

PS Happy Valentines day to you and your Wife. If you celebrate.

-Alee

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Justoneman

I always like it when somebody plays the "so are you saying" and then comes up with some ridiculous thing and expects me to defend it as if I said it, rather than it being something they pulled out of their ass.

Here's the problem: in your rush to jerk yourself off over thinking you've "got me" you've missed a few key points: I do know what prepubescent means. It means before puberty. Puberty starts for the overwhelming majority of people before their teens. Pedophilia is an attraction to pre-pubescent children. Not post pubescent. Not pubescent. Pre-pubescent. Meaning before puberty has started. The commonly accepted cutoff to define somebody as a pedophile is when their interests skew to kids over 13. I don't have a math degree but I'm pretty confident 14 and 15 are both after 13.

You'd look pretty silly making # up and attacking me over the # you made up, then asking me if I know what terms mean when you yourself clearly don't. You'd look pretty silly calling me a liberal, as well. Unfortunately you've already done that, though, and here we are.

Don't confuse my having a better understanding of the subject matter than you do for defense of the act. Just because you fell for the click bait and I didn't is no reason to get upset at me over it. Sandusky molested kids as young as 8, which is (surprise!) prepubescent. Ergo, he's a pedophile.

You'd do well to read the entire thread before showing your ass, for what it's worth. I already said based off his previous convictions the guy is probably a pedophile, regardless of the age of his most recent victims.

#themoreyouknow

Ahh a post by the wonderful Progressive Liberal Left who have yet to realize illegal means against the law....

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: MrSensible
a reply to: 727Sky

I noticed you left out the age of the "child".

He was 17.

Washington's Age of consent is 16.

Correct. Technically, this means that Micah Rhodes is not legally a pedophile. As for the fake news that concludes the OP, we find an unnamed (of course) whistleblower leaking the upcoming "Pizzagate" busts because the DOJ wants people to know they are coming. On the other hand, President Trump had to rush the Muslim ban because he didn't want the bad guys to know it was coming. Which lie sounds more plausible?

Not a paedophile, but a predatory homosexual.
edit on 14-2-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
well in my state he would have been legal my state age of consent is 16

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

a reply to: purplemer

Careful, knowing there's a difference will cause the less intellectually gifted here to assume you support pedophiles.

No i just think its important to understand and see it for what it is. Without understanding and knowledge no progress will be made. I really dont like the witch hunt kind of attitude people have towards pedophila it makes things worse..

The only difference is that one acts on the impulses and one does not. What would you say is the difference between wanting to axe murder people and actually doing it, oh by the way conspiracy to do a bad thing is still punishable,

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Ahh a post by the wonderful Progressive Liberal Left who have yet to realize illegal means against the law....

if your have ever paid attention to shamrock posts, i don't think you'd say he's a Progressive Liberal. in fact he's was/is one of the people that the Progressive Liberal Left rail on, you know a cop.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

a reply to: Justoneman

I always like it when somebody plays the "so are you saying" and then comes up with some ridiculous thing and expects me to defend it as if I said it, rather than it being something they pulled out of their ass.

Here's the problem: in your rush to jerk yourself off over thinking you've "got me" you've missed a few key points: I do know what prepubescent means. It means before puberty. Puberty starts for the overwhelming majority of people before their teens. Pedophilia is an attraction to pre-pubescent children. Not post pubescent. Not pubescent. Pre-pubescent. Meaning before puberty has started. The commonly accepted cutoff to define somebody as a pedophile is when their interests skew to kids over 13. I don't have a math degree but I'm pretty confident 14 and 15 are both after 13.

You'd look pretty silly making # up and attacking me over the # you made up, then asking me if I know what terms mean when you yourself clearly don't. You'd look pretty silly calling me a liberal, as well. Unfortunately you've already done that, though, and here we are.

Don't confuse my having a better understanding of the subject matter than you do for defense of the act. Just because you fell for the click bait and I didn't is no reason to get upset at me over it. Sandusky molested kids as young as 8, which is (surprise!) prepubescent. Ergo, he's a pedophile.

You'd do well to read the entire thread before showing your ass, for what it's worth. I already said based off his previous convictions the guy is probably a pedophile, regardless of the age of his most recent victims.

#themoreyouknow

This may have been the most idiotic post directed at me in my entire time on ATS.

Definitely top 5, at least.

Side note: good job rebutting not one single thing I said

edit on 14-2-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This has gotten to point where we are nitpicking on the details, the facts are this Bisexual BLM "leaderOrganizer" was already on thin ice for previous predatory behavior (with a 16 year old girl) and not even a year later he's gone and used his position of authority and trust (even if he didn't meet his victim in an official setting, his status in BLM is out there).
These so called Bi sexual s really piss me off because the claim to be bi, and I may be out of bounds, off topic, and downright caustic, just completely goes out the window when you view his past predator behavior with that 16 year old girl he was already on ice!
I'd say throw him in a room with Milo Yianopoilous as a test but the guy is a straight up pillow biter not some half assed excuse of a man like this leader.
It's VALENTINES DAY!! Love is beautiful.
BLM as a movement should not find this character as representative of their movement but as a society we all have to deal with this kind of thinking that 17 year olds who are sexually active need to be responsible for who they are intimate with. As a society sure we can't stop teenagers from feeling like they are the equivalent mentally of a 23 year old, nor should we, but can we seriously believe that this social engineer of change fighting to free African Americans from systematic systems of oppression is a fair partner for a 17 year old?
edit on 14-2-2017 by BeneGesseritWitch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
I might be the only conservative Christian here that agrees with the liberals here. This is highly sensationalized. BLM is rotten, but that has nothing to do with these specific charges for the purposes of common sense.

23 year olds meet and date 16 year olds commonly. There was a time when a woman became emotionally mature more quickly than a man. So I think if this was heterosexual in nature, conservatives wouldn't be losing their collective minds. Not a fan of gay, I've been hurt by gays, but I know how to be unbiased.

I agree with a lot of what you said.
The issue I have in this case is that the BLM generally protest cops.
This guy is a lawbreaker.
He is the reason that we need cops.

Yeah sure, I agree. But if you cut out the dross, it's a consensual homosexual act which happens to be illegal in Washington, but not other states. The history of the meathead matters in the case, but the way in which this is being presented is an attempt to reflect poorly on all BLM advocates instead of on the meathead. BLM already does a good job making itself look ugly - there's no reason to sensationalize this unless it's a tactic. I hate tactics against people. I love tactics pushing wood, however.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
IS there a BLM leader who isn't a violent, genocidal racist or absolute scum bag?

Seems not, makes a mockery of the people that defend most of these folk...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Yeah, Portland former Mayor Sam Adams was sleeping with an "underage" 17 year old. The official story from Adams and Breedlove was they waited until he was 18, but working with both Breedlove and Breedlove's boyfriend at the time, I learned differently. On top of the large numbers of human trafficking that happens in Portland. That city has a shady history and some dark secrets.
In any case, 17 may be against the law, but it happens more often than not.

www.oregonlive.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Nice thanks for the surprising information that Democrats under the guise of sexual liberty have been taking advantage of "barely legal" individuals...You'd better make a post about the shady history no matter how circumspect it may seem because there are a group of people who consider themselves above the law.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

So try the guy in court and be done with it. BLM will live on. I'm not sure why people who are right leaning,alt-right,,mid-right..wtf ever u want to call urselves... are posting like this is some kind of WIN for the right.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Godz Enigma

So try the guy in court and be done with it. BLM will live on. I'm not sure why people who are right leaning,alt-right,,mid-right..wtf ever u want to call urselves... are posting like this is some kind of WIN for the right.

It is called the news.. The good the bad or the ugly.. No beheading involved but I could darn sure post one from Saudi Arabia of a woman losing her head if all you care about is attacking any article that goes against your preconceived idea of what is important or right..

BLM will indeed live on and their works of good will hopefully outlive their rioting and attacking businesses that have no fault other than they are handy for trashing.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BeneGesseritWitch

Nice thanks for the surprising information that Democrats under the guise of sexual liberty have been taking advantage of "barely legal" individuals.

Typical Republican serial rapist pedophile.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

The lists of convicted Democrat and Republican sex offenders are both long enough that it should be of concern to everybody. There's hundreds.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Nice thanks for the surprising information that Democrats under the guise of sexual liberty have been taking advantage of "barely legal" individuals.

Typical Republican serial rapist pedophile.

Good point.
And if I remember correctly.... He got a slap on the wrist (in my opinion).
If we only knew which other leaders on both sides are guilty of the same and worse and help each other cover things up, we would probably be appalled.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Why is it that most of these groups that are pushing their ideals on everyone else are trying to make us believe that their way is the way we are all supposed to think? Most of the time, they are not pushing the same ideals as I believe in. I wish they could understand that they aren't always correct. By pushing violence and anarchy, they are not part of the solution, but the core problem itself.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Black Lives Matter Leader Charged With Pedophilia! Diddling little boys is his hobby. What a scumbag. Find your safe space in prison Michah! GUESS WHAT?! THERE IS NO SAFE SPACE IN PRISON!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

There he is! The pedo-enabler right on que!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join