It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Angeles Police badge interesting symbols...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
So I came across this article today and thought some of you would be interested in seeing this.

Link

I know the discussion has been had over what this symbol is and where it came from but it caught my attention. I think it was done on purpose as in it was placed with intent. I have no idea why but the rabbit hole with this stuff seems to be very deep. It could be part of some plan to integrate the symbol to make it more mainstream and accepted so that other groups could use it without worrying about exposing their cover but just throwing out the option. I don't really know what to think so was wondering how the ATS community feels about it.

I'll point out that the link above points out the FBI document that first made me aware of the symbol. That validity of that document has been argued over on ATS.

Here is the image of the badge in case you don't want to follow the link.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
So I came across this article today and thought some of you would be interested in seeing this.

Link

I know the discussion has been had over what this symbol is and where it came from but it caught my attention. I think it was done on purpose as in it was placed with intent. I have no idea why but the rabbit hole with this stuff seems to be very deep. It could be part of some plan to integrate the symbol to make it more mainstream and accepted so that other groups could use it without worrying about exposing their cover but just throwing out the option. I don't really know what to think so was wondering how the ATS community feels about it.

I'll point out that the link above points out the FBI document that first made me aware of the symbol. That validity of that document has been argued over on ATS.

This isn't directed at you OP, but I truely hate the symbolism conspiracy stuff...

Secret organizations comprising the smartest , most powerful illuminati type people on the planet, would not ADVERTISE!!!

If you ran a secret organization you wished to remain secret, would you advertise??

Of course not.. hell even assigning a symbol is a risk without the added part of hiding it in public.

A huge risk with little to no benefit..and those are the smartest, richest and most powerful people?!?!

It is just pattern recognition where there is no pattern... it's seeing shapes in the clouds that are not there.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Or like the swastika, symbols just get appropriated over time.

Besides, there are only so many things you can do with triangles.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I hate the symbolism stuff too...I laugh at them usually. No symbol really ever jumps at me unless its some blatant masonic symbol that has been around for centuries. And in that case, the only time it is relevant is if the object that displays it is from that time period.

I hear you. But for me, my current area of interest is on this subject in particular. In my opinion much of the circus that we saw in the election has to do with this at its core.

I know many think its crazy but I don't.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Link

This isn't directed at you OP, but I truely hate the symbolism conspiracy stuff...

Secret organizations comprising the smartest , most powerful illuminati type people on the planet, would not ADVERTISE!!!

If you ran a secret organization you wished to remain secret, would you advertise??

Of course not.. hell even assigning a symbol is a risk without the added part of hiding it in public.

A huge risk with little to no benefit..and those are the smartest, richest and most powerful people?!?!

It is just pattern recognition where there is no pattern... it's seeing shapes in the clouds that are not there.

Those with the most power tend to have the biggest egos, the untouchables.

The old saying, if you've got it, flaunt it.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen
I'm sure this is just another coincidence.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

The symbol has been used by Los Angeles County since at least 1984. I'll try to find when it originated. In that case, its been around for a while. The FBI document is only 10 years old.

I'll see if I can find other places it is used as well.

I'd be happier if it was a random coincidence.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Good find.

Police badges are rife with symbolism. Just remember to keep your mind closed enough so that your brain doesn't fall out.

Here's another link for reference...

www.policeguide.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Its suspiciously found on several Sheriffs Badges.

Kindly click the link for Tin Foil Hattery

WE DONT NEED NO STINKIN BADGES

edit on 13-2-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I would guess that the pattern on the badge predates the use of the symbol by the pedophile community (sadly enough, there is a pedophile community... and they do use symbols, including that one).

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

According to LASD the badge has been in use since the 30s, when it was originally given to their "aero-squardron" and then given widespread usage in the 40s. So...been around a while, but who knows how long that pedo symbol has been around.

LASD Badge History

Always surprising when people who go out and look for symbology find exactly what they're looking for and are surprised by it.

"I must find triangles that represent pedo-.... ZOMG I FOUND TRIANGLES THAT MUST MEAN PEDOPHILIA!"
edit on 13-2-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Thank you.
That would seem to confirm it, although I do not have a set date when the pedophile community began using the symbols, it seems to be a recent thing.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Bloody nora !!!

I bet they wear uniforms too, One form. Like, that's obviously a conspiracy.

Next they will enforce unjust laws and we'll all be... oh wait..

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Cmon OP.

Look at this Marshal badge from 1900

I grew up in Cali. Those guys are a lot of things but to classify an entire policing unit because of a triangle is a real stretch.

edit on 13-2-2017 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Bingo. There is always more to the story...

The badge with the Boy Lover symbol originated with Sheriff E. W. Biscailuz, who had a badge custom made for him with this symbol.

"Around 1939, Sheriff Biscailuz developed the Sheriff's Boys Band. This group of juvenile musicians was organized and trained by Colonel Vesey Walker, an experienced and veteran conductor. Under the sponsorship of the Sheriff's Department they appeared in various cities, proudly representing the finest Sheriff's Deptpartment in the entire country."

"Another innovative first by Sheriff Biscailuz was the creation of the “Junior Deputy” program in the 30’s. The program has since morphed into today’s Law Enforcement Explorer program."

Additional information: Link

"During Prohibition, Biscailuz was one of an influential band of revelers who called themselves the Uplifters Club and built their own Rustic Canyon hangout. The exclusive men's group, drawn from the rich, powerful and famous, included newspaper and bank executives, and Hollywood celebrities Will Rogers, Walt Disney, Spencer Tracy, Clark Gable, Harold Lloyd and Daryl F. Zanuck."

The Uplifters produced a play titled "The Uplift of Lucifer"

More about the Uplifters: Link

Source

This information has not been properly vetted by me, so take it with a grain of salt.

edit on 13-2-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry
Bloody nora !!!

I bet they wear uniforms too, One form. Like, that's obviously a conspiracy.

Next they will enforce unjust laws and we'll all be... oh wait..

I noticed the New Jersey State Police incorporates a triangle in their uniform. We better haul them all in for questioning!

I have to say that their uniforms are not very attractive.
New Jersey State Police

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Please, please, please, will somebody edit the pedobear onto that badge. Lolololollllllll

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Link

Those with the most power tend to have the biggest egos, the untouchables.

The old saying, if you've got it, flaunt it.

I'm pretty sure the actual old days say flaunting your wealth is stupid and likely to bring on attackers...like hordes of internet conspiracy people looking for symbols in EVERYTHING.

Without the "symbols" , there would be no illuminati conspiracy.. so even if they started off flaunting it... the massive leaks would have made them rethink and change there strategy..

Which is why no smart person does it in the first place...and these are the smartest, most powerful people on earth...

If me and you are smarter than the illuminati, they ain't running "beep". Lol

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
yep i fully believe they are all running protection for the child rape rings. Just look at the victims who speak out, they get hassled by the cops for talking because the cops are the protection.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Look at the CAG insignia. I always suspected those bastards were child molesters.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join