It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church of Scientology grants high ranking members the ability to murder people

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

The thing about the real high-powered people leaving is that they have enormous power. Power corrupts . . . The idea of the 007 license is brilliant really. If they convince these icons that murder is okay and they actually go through with it, there's no way out.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I was 'introduced' to Scientology when I was a kid.

They took me in for an 'auditing' session but then they asked me to hold on to handles connected to a galvanometer, as if it was some sort of lie detector or something.

They got all upset when I wanted to remove the bottom cover and inspect the circuit. I then showed them how I could control where the needle went by squeezing the metal handles. Apparently the smooth oscillation of the needle that I caused meant that the auditing session was over.

I launghed out loud and told them where to go, then left.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears
I imagine the frog-boiling-in-the-pot scenario, no? I have heard that all of the "Xenu talk" is withheld until the highest ranks, and by that point, the person is so far invested they would have to believe it.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hubbard was in Navel Intelligence, so was Tom Cruise's father which is not a coincidence. This was/is a very long running "psyop" which, it would appear, has had the plug pulled on it.

All of these projects end, Jim Jones is the most famous to end in mass death, this one seems to have gone on longer then it should have. The fact that she is on the circuit, with other former members, unimpeded, suggests they have decided to crash this. In an odd way she is still doing the work of the original creators of this creation, 'the control destruction."

The crash is part of the effort, so see what happens when it all falls apart. What's interesting here is that many of the original folks involved with this have to be dead or long ago disinterested so killing seems rather odd now.

Look for something large to bring down the head of COS soon.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

This is interesting, but I would say that it is important to realise that no belief system gives a human being the ability to kill another person. Possessing hands, feet, muscle and bone, blood and sinew, is what places that power in the hands of a human being, and only their tolerance and compassion stand between them and the act of murder.

If Scientology holds that certain individuals are permitted to kill and do so without remorse or repentance, then they are wrong to believe that, but the belief does not impart ability. I am quite capable of killing another human being, as is any able bodied person, a capability which was not handed me by faith, belief, or any other thing. It is one of many tasks to which the human body may be set successfully.

What scientology appears to be implying, if the video is accurate, is that certain individuals are PERMITTED to kill, without CONSEQUENCE, which is an entirely different matter altogether.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I was 'introduced' to Scientology when I was a kid.

They took me in for an 'auditing' session but then they asked me to hold on to handles connected to a galvanometer, as if it was some sort of lie detector or something.

They got all upset when I wanted to remove the bottom cover and inspect the circuit. I then showed them how I could control where the needle went by squeezing the metal handles. Apparently the smooth oscillation of the needle that I caused meant that the auditing session was over.

I launghed out loud and told them where to go, then left.

A 'kid' pulling one over on the Scientology auditors by going where few others would go: he had the audacity to inspect and almost take apart their sophisticated gadgetry. Like, no one else did this. Ever. But some savant kid could not be outdone...

Cool story, bro.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hubbard was in Navel Intelligence, so was Tom Cruise's father which is not a coincidence. This was/is a very long running "psyop" which, it would appear, has had the plug pulled on it.

I can say unequivocally based on my many years of working with them, that ONI (Office of Naval Intelligence) has zero relationship with scientology.

There may have been some individuals who were once involved with naval intelligence and are now scientologists but I'd bet they are few and far between, because the one thing the Navy teaches their intel folks is to think. Think.

I would also bet that if you dug into Hubbard's Naval background you'd find that his involvement with naval intelligence was tangential at best. People like him would have been weeded out very quickly if he was ever actually "in" at all.

My $.02...

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I'd like to take this time to thank our servicemen for their service in guaranteeing religious freedom.

And we need protecting from Abu Bakr Al-Bagdadi? Whatever.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

"Church of Scientology grants high ranking members the ability to murder people"

Who do they think they are - the CIA?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
So is this part of their recruitment and do you have a brochure or something to look at?? Oh and with Obama care leaving do they have a medical plan??

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

I can say unequivocally based on my many years of working with them, that ONI (Office of Naval Intelligence) has zero relationship with scientology.

There may have been some individuals who were once involved with naval intelligence and are now scientologists but I'd bet they are few and far between, because the one thing the Navy teaches their intel folks is to think. Think.

I would also bet that if you dug into Hubbard's Naval background you'd find that his involvement with naval intelligence was tangential at best. People like him would have been weeded out very quickly if he was ever actually "in" at all.

My $.02...

I respect your observation, the problem is I'm speaking about the 1950's and that era, not today. I did not say it has any ties to Scientology now, only that many of the engaging interested emanated from those systems of control and it appears that the project has ended. Many times in the past folks have tried to "expose" the church only to be brushed aside, but it appears now it is circling the drain.

Too many "famous" people are connected to navel intelligence to simply disregard the connection. Further, it is a rather common truth that systems within the DOD umbrella recruit people from within the system to work in areas not originally in their stated areas. So it is well within the realm of reason to believe that Hubbard was "selected" during his time within the government to head a project, others "donated" their offspring or whatever else to the cause and as a project is has been left to avoid any and all governmental scrutiny until now.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

There is very little official evidence that Hubbard was involved with Naval Intelligence. In point of fact the military record that Scientology reports to be LRH's is completely different than the one that the USN has supplied on several occasions. There are a number of inconsistent entries on the documents. Hubbard reports a history that includes a tour in the South Pacific with ONI, there is a single document that shows that produced by the Navy but most of the records omit that portion of his career. He claims his injuries and medals are from this period but there is no official record of this. He claimed to have sunk a Japanese sub, but investigations later indicate this was probably a Sonar error and not an actual sub. He illegally anchored off of a Mexican island and conducted gunnery practice (the Mexican Navy was not happy). He claimed to have been in the USMC prior to the war but his records indicate he was a reservist and not active duty.
So the long and short of it is that the guy has a history of inflating his personal story. He may in fact have been assigned to ONI in Australia, but it was most likely a low level position and not the covert spook he wanted people to think he was.
Now after the war I have no doubt that he made contact with the covert types and they were instrumental in the development of Dianetics. That stuff is mind-control from start to finish.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Any Religion that has to murder people, is not a godly religion.

That would include, among the ungodly religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam. I just don't know enough about all the other religions to know if murder is ever justified.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Its a way to remember all life's experiences and use them to form a better intelligence. All the dealings I have had, the crap that comes up on these sites I have never seen or heard of.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Whenever I see anyone behind a table with a pile of Dianetics books and an E-meter, I just think to myself, "nope, nope, nope", and walk far far away.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

Thanks for your response.

Something to look into and think about...

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
JUST like Islam!!! Absolutely 100% acceptable to kill ALL Jews, infidels, kafir and gays. Oh and women, and apostates, Christians, Buddhists, atheists, blacks the list is endless.

So nothing new here. The Libs support islam's hateful and intolerant supremesist ideology so they should also support scientology's ideology.

Oh wait, most scientologists are white, so Libs CANNOT support them.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

This cult is disgusting!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Didn't those nut bags, who the likes of voodoo make more sense lose their exemption so not a church?

grr idiot video link!!! www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-2-2017 by sycomix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

Religion in all types and forms is disgusting but also primitive and illogical.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join