It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think the Vault is open

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: Trillium
Ok after starting to go viral guess what

He Back

Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

Was only up for a few minute and got the boot again LOL
had only the cat vid before he got the boot
was back in for few minute and added one and got booted out again
Here screen shot Twitter Link

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It looks to me that 14hrs ago AnonScan announced a new vid in 19hrs? If so, one thing I'm almost certain of...I'll still be confused lol.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

edit on 14-2-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

This one got pulled also.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

What the hell is going on? Are people getting too close. Anyone able to give a verbal of approximately Outer Dark was saying.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

It's probably best to leave it alone.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Ok this put a hole new twist on thing
AnonScan

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

It does but don''t find it on Wikileaks or JA page. Seems to come from Gab.ai. I am a member but have never posted. Will check this out. Need original source.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

And that is exactly what someone wants. 'They', are showing them selves.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

It does but don''t find it on Wikileaks or JA page. Seems to come from Gab.ai. I am a member but have never posted. Will check this out. Need original source.

no it from AnonScan Twitter page

Remember last men standing get to wright the new history book
edit on 14-2-2017 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

So seems like JimmieSllama and Riptide(TheSwimSwam) have been outed.

Who stopped 'The Outer Dark'? The gov? Maybe like Rosinistate says. We have to leave it alone. That is not okay with me. Give me an explanation why. You shut every one down who gets close. hell no.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Back Up. Probably updated or made a correction?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Glad to here that. first vid i was what ever...maybe. 30 reasons vid I paid attention. Still not sure of anything..

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
jimmysllama (Word Press) seems on the up and up. Not sure why AnonScan is dissing her along with SwimSwam. That part doesn't feel right. Maybe because jimmysllama was sharing their stuff (along with AnonScan's.)

Also...either SwimSwam shut themselves down or the "shadows" did. However, if it was the shadows...then why wasn't AnonScan taken down?

I guess the other option is that SwimSwam violated some T&C but if so I didn't see anything like that.

Curiouser & Curiouser.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

The SwimSwam posted mostly old wikileaks with 3-4 updates, mostly meaningless. Rare posts after. nothing of significance. But does suggest he found a way to usurp wikileakes. You could not go to wikileaks and find a new file. Files could only be found thru his post.

Why he was shut down is another question. Twitter doesn't seem to care. Maybe he shut himself down once he was outed.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Why he was shut down is another question. Twitter doesn't seem to care. Maybe he shut himself down once he was outed.

That does seem to make the most sense at this point.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Wow! A lot has happened this past 24 hours!

First off, I dunno if it's related but after posting my comments here in ATS, I got an alert from my alternative email that someone changed the password to my email holding this ATS account and that they were verifying if it was me. I already took care of it and set a new password but jeez...the paranoia I experienced! And that email account holds my Twitter as well and I've been scanning Twitter topics about Vault7 as of late.

So if it's related to the topic or not, I would just like to caution everyone to be careful of links or monitor your IPs...you know the drill.

Anyways, it seems that AnonScan has been blocking accounts in their efforts to weed out "trolls"...not cool for me. It's a red flag for me to see cencorship...whether you're part of the good guys or the bad guys.

CENCORSHIP IS EXACTLY WHAT WIKILEAKS AND JULIAN ASSANGE IS FIGHTING AGAINST. Getting information out there unredacted and let the people decide which is which.

With that being said, I'm thinking of cancelling out all the noise and just stick with what WIKILEAKS is posting. All the other accounts supposedly trying to link themselves with Wikileaks...I'm gonna take with a grain of salt...even doubt it first, as a rule of thumb.

P.S. The video where JA is supposedly telling us about tell tale warning signs pertaining to his safety? Why isn't it posted on Wikileaks or his supposed account? I only see it in AnonScan.

Either Wikileaks is indeed compromised and that JA and the original Wikileaks staff is communicating through AnonScan (which I find hard to imagine since JA must have a more concrete backup/deadman switch plan because he's like that) or "the other accounts" are the trolls.

Will continue to monitor things but right now I'm taking a chill pill...I can't imagine myself fighting off professional hackers.

Take care guys!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Just wanted to post something irrelevant to the thread.

The end of that video has Julian singing a parody of "your the voice" from 1986, I actually didn`t know he had that much of a sense of humour and was surprised and had a good laugh.

Here is the original belted out by John Farnham.

If you like it, your now a little bit Aussie.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: IQPREREQUISITE
AnonScan seems to be taking the drivers seat in this one...and I don't like it. Who are they to control access to things? Who even are they? And why would WikiLeaks suddenly start using them? Nope, something smells really wrong here.

Totally not cool that your account was hacked. I have not gotten any notices but will be paying very close attention...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
jimmysllama (Word Press) seems on the up and up. Not sure why AnonScan is dissing her along with SwimSwam. That part doesn't feel right. Maybe because jimmysllama was sharing their stuff (along with AnonScan's.)

Also...either SwimSwam shut themselves down or the "shadows" did. However, if it was the shadows...then why wasn't AnonScan taken down?

I guess the other option is that SwimSwam violated some T&C but if so I didn't see anything like that.

Curiouser & Curiouser.

The long and short of it, that I seen anyhow was SwimSwam asked Assange if he can tweet the title transfer of account: @julianassange

He gets booted and within moments the account is deleted. Some 20 minutes or so later the account is back up he sends a Cat meme jpg that says "do you know who your messin with". Gets booted again, account comes back a second time before getting deleted.

That would make me question if it was his own choice.
edit on 15-2-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join