It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think the Vault is open

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Back Up. Probably updated or made a correction?

With question no.1 in the video regarding the file name changes to 101 - in the video where Julian talks about the black propaganda waged against himself and wikileaks he starts the video by saying Minnesota 101, which is really curious.

I am not sure how to link the video of Assange but you can view it on AnonymousScandinavia Twitter page.
edit on 15-2-2017 by oxford because: So others know where the video is I am referring.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

jimmysllama (Word Press) seems on the up and up. Not sure why AnonScan is dissing her along with SwimSwam. That part doesn't feel right. Maybe because jimmysllama was sharing their stuff (along with AnonScan's.)

Also...either SwimSwam shut themselves down or the "shadows" did. However, if it was the shadows...then why wasn't AnonScan taken down?

I guess the other option is that SwimSwam violated some T&C but if so I didn't see anything like that.

Curiouser & Curiouser.

The long and short of it, that I seen anyhow was SwimSwam asked Assange if he can tweet the title transfer of account: @julianassange

He gets booted and within moments the account is deleted. Some 20 minutes or so later the account is back up he sends a Cat meme jpg that says "do you know who your messin with". Gets booted again, account comes back a second time before getting deleted.

That would make me question if it was his own choice.

Ya very close to what this Twitter been posting
He ask the question to Julian Here
minute later POST get deleted and a warning from AnonScan minute later get block also
Minute later he post the You Think This is a Game
then his account get the boot OR he cancel it himself
10 to 15 later his back up and post this one be CareFul whom you trust
then his account get the boot OR he cancel it himself again and been down since
edit on 15-2-2017 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

So why would JA transfer his personal account to SwimSwam? Something is so wrong with all this.

I went back on Wikileaks twitter page to verify what I thought I had seen from Jan 25

Secure: https://__._/#submit
Unsecured: DM @WikiLeaks

No idea what DM stands for but it would suggest they were compromised for a while. Or are they compromised now?

I am becoming confused about everything and nothing is making sense.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

DM = Direct Message (pm)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Distract-divide-and-conquer psychological operation perhaps. Trust no-one, use discernment.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Update:

JA has made 3 tweets since yesterday.. Here was the first.

2nd was a retweet of WL.

3rd tweet was him posting link to his interview on radio show to soundcloud.

Skip to 62 mins in... These radio hosts are weird lol...

soundcloud.com...

My gut instincts tell me he is alive and well.. I truly hope they're right!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

I didn't see Trumps tweet they reference. So who dies in jail...Trump? Flynn? JA?

The war I believe. It has been evident. No wonder Trump has his own security.

The blind will see who owns the gov. IC are playing too many hands.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I'm really not sure, its so hard to figure out these things. At work just now so will do some research later.

I actually feel for Trump. I would not like to be Trump right now. He must be kinda terrified... I know I would be!

Never before have I seen such a global en masse slating of a politician/leader. Its very scary, thought telling too...

Goes to show the IC do not like him one bit.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

I got out of the JA interview posted above that there is a Trump effect going on here .I was thinking earlier on that prior to Trump we seen the effects of what we might call the deep state but are probably better understood now as the IC .Anyway it was always Washington's dictates that were picked up by the proxies and regurgitated . Things like Assaud must go and Russian hacking memes .Trump (Washington) is alone and nothing is getting out . JA says that this might be a good thing because it will cause those other countries to develop their own policies .

We are kind of looking at the push back as a bad thing but it might be just what is needed to break this beast system before it starts a full WW3 .

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
JA is alive I agree, but I'm not sure if he's compromised or not.

Not that he would necessarily acknowledge it, but I didn't feel like there was anything in the interview that something "earth shaking" is coming soon. Although he did state he was pretty excited about 2017 revelations. He didn't sound all that excited, however. So Vault 7 or not?

AnonScan said a new vid today...looks like it was just posted..."WILL" seems to still be of interest.
edit on 15-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

An American family—Dr. Benjamin "Ben" McKenna (James Stewart), his wife, popular singer Josephine Conway "Jo" McKenna (Doris Day), and their son Henry "Hank" McKenna (Christopher Olsen)—are vacationing in Morocco. Traveling from Casablanca to Marrakesh, they meet Frenchman Louis Bernard (Daniel Gelin). He seems friendly, but Jo is suspicious of his many questions and evasive answers.

Louis offers to take the McKennas out to dinner, but cancels when a sinister-looking man knocks at the McKennas' hotel-room door. Later, at a local restaurant, the McKennas meet friendly English couple Lucy (Brenda De Banzie) and Edward Drayton (Bernard Miles). The McKennas are surprised to see Bernard arrive and sit at another table, apparently ignoring them.

The next day, attending a busy outdoor market with the Draytons, the McKennas see a man being chased by police. After being stabbed in the back, the man approaches Ben, who discovers it is actually Louis in disguise. The dying Bernard whispers that a foreign statesman will be assassinated in London soon, and that Ben must tell the authorities there about "Ambrose Chappell". Lucy offers to return Hank to the hotel while the police question Ben and Jo. An officer explains that Louis was a French Intelligence agent on assignment in Morocco.

Ben is told via a phone call that Hank has been kidnapped but will not be harmed if the McKennas say nothing to the police about Bernard's warning.

The Man Who Knew Too Much

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
In the Hannity interview, JA did make a point that it wasn't fair/ethical to mess with his family. This newest vid from AnonScan seems--at least on the surface--to maybe be the most transparent??

They did ROFL at JA's tweet that all is well and no conspiracy. That could be construed both ways, but...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

In the Hannity interview, JA did make a point that it was fair/ethical to mess with his family. This newest vid from AnonScan seems--at least on the surface--to maybe be the most transparent??

They did ROFL at JA's tweet that all is well and no conspiracy. That could be construed both ways, but...

I think WILL pertains to a will someone would make before they die.

WL has been compromised and has been since JA's internet was cut. He is probably being held against his "will" somewhere and those who are in control of him are trying to convince those with the "will/insurance file" back off.

I have figured out that anonscan's referral to SAM is acronym for Snowden Assange and Manning. I am not smart enough to make sense of it all. For all we know it could be a distraction tactic from what is going on concerning the leaks that are coming out from the WH.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Yeah, that's basically what I'm starting to lean towards as well. However as per "WILL"---Mixed in with the usual hashtags that come with the vids is this cypher:

Will R m+(7×10)= FREE

Who (or what) might "Will R" be? Google delivers the following for M70:

Zastava M70

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

If the P in Peach is the same as the P in Pear than the H and R are synonyms?

Not that Assange would have any interest in Messier objects.

edit on 15-2-2017 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Yeah, that's basically what I'm starting to lean towards as well. However as per "WILL"---Mixed in with the usual hashtags that come with the vids is this cypher:

Will R m+(7×10)= FREE

Who (or what) might "Will R" be? Google delivers the following for M70:

Zastava M70

I hadn't seen that one. Very interesting. Possible assassination?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
March 21st is noted as well. Google returns a couple possibles?

International Days March 21 2017 (United Nations)

MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA COMING MARCH 21, 2017

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The hashtag for Doris Day:

#dORisDay

With the capitalized ORD. Ordinance? As in weapons or law? Or something else?

The Wikileaks hashtag has an hourglass emoji...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: Rosinitiate

What the hell is going on? Are people getting too close. Anyone able to give a verbal of approximately Outer Dark was saying.

Thought I would chime in here. liveandlearn, the Outer Dark was saying that he was intending to step back from reporting on the issue at least for awhile, because he felt like there was too much confusion in the melee of being immersed in the present happenings at the time. It was too difficult to try and accurately call what was going on at the time, and he thought it might be easier to understand after stepping back from the issue for a bit. He also thought the audience might be getting trolled, and didn't want to get any more caught up in it than he already had if that was the case.

I tended to agree. I've been following the events recently as best I can, but I really haven't had anything to add yet. There's too much going on over there for me to think I could speculate on it with much chance of accuracy.

Who are this SwimSwam and AnonScan anyhow? Sure, they're slinging real dirt with their IC Watch and all that, that's nice. Sure they threw up some weird cryptic videos and stuff, seemed to be related, that's cool and all. It doesn't mean they were actually working with Assange. They may have just piled on when he started with the Vault 7 meme photos to obfuscate or redirect the storyline. Just because they're slinging dirt too doesn't mean they aren't intelligence/disinformation operatives. A good intel agent is going to blend into the pack as part of the op...

There's plenty of backstory I'm missing here for sure. I'm not a Twitter guy, so I've looked at the feeds, but I'm sure there's plenty of nuance there that I'm missing as well. Were these other guys supposed to be some kind of trusted cohorts of Wikileaks or something, or are they just guys with Twitter accounts hanging out in the same room throwing similar looking poop to the Wikileaks poop at the same wall? From my outsider's perspective, it looks like they're just guys with Twitter accounts.

I could certainly be wrong though, perhaps they are working in concert. What do you guys think? Other than the who what when where how and why question meme pictures, I didn't see anything else Vault 7ish come from Wikileaks itself. The IC Watch and the weird videos, all very interesting though they are, came from other sources didn't they?

Good stuff regardless, thanks for the entertaining thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The hashtag for Doris Day:

#dORisDay

With the capitalized ORD. Ordinance? As in weapons or law? Or something else?

The Wikileaks hashtag has an hourglass emoji...

ORD is Chicago O'hare if my memory of airport code serves me right.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join