It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think the Vault is open

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Yes 'context' really jumped out when I read it, I'm sure there are going to be some interesting things, especially if he is on tour also.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I am beginning to trust neither. Go straight to Wikileaks or Assange. Strange posts from both of them and AnonScan seems unusually quiet.

As for the CIA leaks of France...my hope is they got info on the Homeland Security attempt at hacking Ga more than once and two other states I read about. And they were actual hack attempts.

However if it was something from the time he was, presumably take it would predate.

All I can do is speculate.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I am beginning to trust neither. Go straight to Wikileaks or Assange. Strange posts from both of them and AnonScan seems unusually quiet.

As for the CIA leaks of France...my hope is they got info on the Homeland Security attempt at hacking Ga more than once and two other states I read about. And they were actual hack attempts.

However if it was something from the time he was, presumably take it would predate.

All I can do is speculate.

JA retweeted a video from AnonScan admiring @embassycat. Seriously weird cat-n-mouse #.

I did notice however one particular poster had noted that assange has a CIA badge number and has since he was young and had gotten into some kind of trouble. IDK. First I ever heard that.
edit on 16-2-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Wow, looks like a thumbs up to AnonScan...or just appreciated the cat vid. However, think it may be more.

Also noticed a semi thumbs up to Trump and Flynn (or Trump)...whoever Flynn was talking about.

I am not on twitter, just read.

Thanks Rosinitiate.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Head are going to roll LOL

LOL Linky Leakers-Beware
edit on 17-2-2017 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Again, directed here from an Assange tweet and surely somewhere already posted on this site.

What a mess we're in. The article covers the dangers of trusting the deep state more than the already dangerous elected administration, claiming what many of us already know that to support the CIA is a recipe for disaster with Russia and getting that no-fly zone kickin' again as HRC wanted from the get-go.

It's as I and others have been stating that there is overwhelming danger everywhere from all directions with little or no hope of the U.S. citizens getting out of this safely.

Here's a video from a DHS insider also describing the situation and connecting a lot of dots about what's going on and what Trump's administration could do with it to fix the problem. I posted the vid in another thread as well, but more coverage seems to be a good idea these days. LINK

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I'm getting a Database Error message when going to that site..

ETA - pretty sure AnonScandinavia is JA or knows JA for sure.

edit on 17-2-2017 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007

I'm getting a Database Error message when going to that site..

ETA - pretty sure AnonScandinavia is JA or knows JA for sure.

Guess somebody does not like what he is saying LOL
Look like a DDOS attack Twet

edit on 17-2-2017 by Trillium because: (no reason given)[/editby

Awesome found
www.thomaswictor.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Here Linky

Also Tweted Here

extra DIV

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Oooh! Well and guess what that archive.is link is gone too!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007

Oooh! Well and guess what that archive.is link is gone too!

Well here the part

President Trump has defeated Democrats in the intelligence community (IC) who were leaking classified information to the press. Such leaks have been a problem for many presidents, but Trump is the first who took a proactive approach and set up a sting operation that identified the leakers. It’s highly illegal to leak classified information. It’s also illegal to PUBLISH this information, but Trump is too smart to try and prosecute reporters. I thought that Trump would fire members of the IC until the leaks stopped, but the president solved the problem with a much more imaginative and deadly approach: He fed the IC false information. When this information was published, Trump was able to identify individual leakers. How? Each group or individual who leaked was given a different version of events. This is CLASSIC spycraft. If nine individuals are told nine different stories, and then each of those stories is published, you know the identity of each person who talked to the press. It’s called a “barium meal,” after the medical test used to detect problems in the gastrointestinal tract. Soft tissues don’t show up on X-rays. Barium salts are “radio-opaque,” meaning that they show up in a radiograph or X-ray.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Excellent stuff! And many thanks for taking the time to copy pasta it to me.

My instincts tell me Trump plays dumb. What better way than to fool an opponent who wants to take you out. If people think you're stupid you're not seen as a threat! Let's hope he has ace card in there!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
vault 7?...so this boils down to having a kill list of terrorists around the world....ok, got it

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
With the emergence of the documents related to the French elections and the statements coming out of Ecuador that, should the leading opposition candidate win, Julian Assange will be booted from the embassy, i'm starting to think this is about the government having inside knowledge of the likelihood of this happening, and them making preparations accordingly.
The France document is context in that it is proof the security agencies have inside knowledge of the way the winds blowing. Additionally, the timing of the new legislation proposed in the UK regards criminalising whistleblowers can't just be a coincidence.
In this context, the recent amassing of police outside the Ecuadorian embassy smacks of running drills to extract Assange from the embassy 'safely'/successfully (possibly during protests or obstruction) and i'm starting to think that the vault 7 stuff could be 'the secret weapon' in this fight.
I think we're seeing an attempt here by either anonscan, JA, Wikileaks or all the above (or any combination) to draw attention back towards Assange, who has largely fallen out of the public consciousness recently, and to build public support for him if/when he is removed.

Just another theory that occured to me.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

Good thought

Here is some more speculation

Vault 7 refers to the FBI data vault containing information about the 7th floor group. This data vault is currently only accessible via direct personal access. It is literally a server room in a bomb/electromagnetic proof vault with zero outside access connections.

This was an FBI insider poster on4Chan yesterday.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Good thought

Here is some more speculation

Vault 7 refers to the FBI data vault containing information about the 7th floor group. This data vault is currently only accessible via direct personal access. It is literally a server room in a bomb/electromagnetic proof vault with zero outside access connections.

This was an FBI insider poster on4Chan yesterday.

Link doesn't work (though that's becoming a common theme around here).

I've just noticed this hit piece on the guardian website. It takes a mocking tone, says he 'pussied out' (yes, seriously, it actually says that in the Guardian of all places), describes him as a "Putin stooge" and draws a comparison (albeit very subtly) between Julian Assange and the Yorkshire Ripper (cereal murder of prostitutes if you didn't know).

www.theguardian.com...

Interesting timing; that the guardian should suddenly decide to write a piece on Julian Assange, about him and Pamela Anderson no less (an article published today about a visit which took place last October?)

Seems like they also want him back in the public consciousness but with a very different tone and intent. Could they be looking to preemptively sway opinion and garner public support for any (near) future action against Assange? Time may tell....
edit on 17-2-2017 by Indrasweb because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I absolutely believe they are trying to sway opinion, just like the US. Understand Assange dumped the Guardian in 2010.

The link went to 4Chan. Could be blocked by ATS. The FBI Insider said Vault 7 was the 7th floor of state dept fame...the shadow gov...as was in FBI files released last summer.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
WOW
Here we go it has started

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Wow, i hadn't heard about the 7th floor group, that's most interesting. The fact that the FBI allegedly (i say that as i can't find the original source for the claim) to them as "a shadow government" is particularly interesting. An odd term to use in American politics, given the connotations over there.

There's some mighty interesting stories coming out of anonscan and Julian assange's twitter feeds just these last few days. There's a theme developing also; leaks (mainly from the CIA), news media complicity, negative news and reports regarding JA, attempts to push the "it was the Russians wot done it" narrative and other "fake news" (been hearing that phrase ten or twenty times a day just recently, got to wonder why we're hearing that so much all of a sudden, but, I digress..)
It seems that this could all be groundwork in anticipation of either a move against JA or a move by wikileaks against the people (media and shadowy types maybe?) pushing this stuff.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
WOW
Here we go it has started

That was a good show, maybe I am just tired but the title- BUSTED **** S. Arabia Restaurants in DC basements have "Children" on the menu - Ex-CIA Robert David Steele

Do the stars mean something? and the S? Just seemed a bit weird.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I searched for the actual document i recall but couldn't find it. I recall an employee saying in an interview in response to a question, "the 7th floor group, you know, the shadow government"

CNBC

It actually wasn't that ominous. Seemed like mostly employees from within the gov who made decisions about FOIA and other things. But it did seem to be their call.

Not too sure about the source mentioned. I has to be deeper than this unless there is more we don't know and course that is certainly a possibility.

edit. Don't know where that astrix with a blank space came from.
edit on 17-2-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join