It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLL - Americans Are Pleased With The Executive Orders Issued by President Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: carewemust

Wait, so now polls are reliable again? I'm getting confused on when I should believe them.

It's like the BIBLE. Just pick and choose the polls and parts of polls that you want to believe. That's OK, since all of them are subject to massive errors.

I don't know why, but I can't stop laughing when I read that sentence. I can't tell if I've finally lost my marbles, which has been a long time coming, or if the political environment has become so absurd that the sentence sounds like a reasonable argument. I can honestly see someone using that argument in court now, and possibly winning.

No..you're quite sane, EnlightenedServant! We're in the Wild-Wild West right now. New rules are being written. Lots of chaos. Hopefully when the dust settles, most Americans will be enjoying a higher quality of life. That's why I voted for Donald Trump.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Barely over 50% and trending downwards. And that's just one poll, right? Either way, I don't recall Obama having massive protests week after week when he stepped into office so let's not pretend all of America is down with ALL of his Executive Orders. Did he sign anymore today? What is it, Wednesday?

Man, you really are hung up on Clinton still huh?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

I'm sure there are micro-polls that examine the smaller items within an agenda. For most busy Americans, the big picture is what they pay attention to.

Actually, considering that so many Americans get their news from the Liberal Media, it's amazing that ANY POLL shows favorable results about ANYTHING that's associated with Donald Trump.

FOX was my station for years. Until they went insane. There is nothing worse or more bias then FOX.

Like I'm going to blame other news outlets for presenting their views and competing for audience share?

Not hardly.

I think FOX addicts just got tired of being consistently the worst rated news for accuracy - - - to the point they had to start pointing fingers.

But, I only read news. I don't like emotional commentary from any side.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Mr. Trump found a poll that he likes and this is now the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth of his popularity. Never mind that it was only a poll of about two thousand people. Hip hip hurrah.

He has quite clearly stated his criterion (and there is only one) to determine the validity of a poll.

Any negative polls are fake news, just like the CNN, ABC, NBC polls in the election. Sorry, people want border security and extreme vetting.

Phage you and people like you are the reason I read this I'm not a troll just a dude that likes your kind of reasoning

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Mr. Trump found a poll that he likes and this is now the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth of his popularity. Never mind that it was only a poll of about two thousand people. Hip hip hurrah.

Actually, if he'd looked at the poll itself he wouldn't have liked it. It shows him trending downward with Republicans, Democrats (no surprise) and Independents and that he's ten points below Bill Clinton.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Mr. Trump found a poll that he likes and this is now the truth,

If you poll the right people, you'll always get the right result.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Actually, if he'd looked at the poll itself he wouldn't have liked it. It shows him trending downward with Republicans, Democrats (no surprise) and Independents and that he's ten points below Bill Clinton.

omg,,,sshhhhhh. You will disturb the fantasy.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Why should anyone give a steaming pile of feces what any poll says?

Has a poll ever made a politician less corrupt or do something the people wanted?

Unless its a poll done of everyone who has a stake in the topic its not only useless but potentially harmful.

Trump needs to not give a feck about polls or what people think, he was hired to do a job and he should do it.

If he actually keeps his campaign promises, and so far he is, in 4 years time he can stand up in front of all Americans and say "I said I would do something and I did it, what other politician in history has ever done that?"

As a person I dont really have an opinion of him but as POTUS I agree with his message and cant describe how impressed I was when on day one (and even before) he got straight into doing what he said he would do.

I challenge anyone here to show me another political leader who has done the same

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff
For example:
en.wikipedia.org...(2009)
edit on 2/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Wait, so now polls are reliable again? I'm getting confused on when I should believe them.

When you agree with the results they are reliable, truthful, and therefore believable.

When you don't, they aren't.

Simple Trumpian Reasoning 101.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Has anyone else noticed that when Trump says something is fake it's believed by these guys like it's the word of freaking God? I'm also finding it funny that most responses to anyone with a comment that doesn't agree is simply told that they're wrong, with no actual facts to back up why they're wrong. Let me let you in on a couple little "secrets." There are states right now trying to pass laws making it illegal to protest. Trump praised Putin for murdering news repoters while also working to remove the sanctions placed upon them. Mexico is not paying for this #ing wall, WE ARE with the tax he is imposing ( btw 40% of illegal immigrants fly to the U.S). They want bible studies in science class! #ing science classes! You are all blind to the fact that he is creating basically another nazi party in America (or don't care), and the funny thing is, many of those who voted for him are now regretting it. Hahaha how can you regret voting for him when he told you exactly what he planned to do. You don't have the right to regret your decision. And no matter how much protesting you do it's not going to change a damn thing because he and his administration and other idiots who hang on his every moronic, overly active filled BS, are working hard to silence people who actually see what he and they are trying to accomplish. GOD DAMN WAKE THE # UP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I reached over to change my XM station away from CNN today because of the TRUMP bashing. But it was tuned to FoxNews! I changed to CNN, and they were discussing how disrespectful of authority Donald Trump is, just like FoxNews was doing.

Moral of the story: FoxNews reports mostly positive things about the Trump presidency, but will also discuss the controversies of the day. CNN never reports positive things about the Trump presidency.

In fact, today, CNN played audio of the Grand Puba of Iran and the Supreme Leader of Yemen bad-mouthing Donald Trump. Then followed that with a story of how Putin murders people with radioactive bologna sandwiches.

I hope CNN is high on the "Enemy List" of Donald Trump. Every President has one.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Enlil2215

Wake up and do what, Enlil2215?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Force them out of office.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Cool. More polls. Here's an interesting one.

The administration is considered truthful by 49 percent of registered voters and untruthful by 48 percent.

But the news media is less trusted than the administration, with 53 percent calling it untruthful and just 39 percent finding it honest.

The numbers split along party lines, with nearly 9 in 10 Republicans saying the Trump administration is truthful, compared with more than 3 in 4 Democrats who say the opposite.

The Emerson poll found that 69 percent of Democrats think the news media is truthful while 91 percent of Republicans consider the Fourth Estate untruthful.

Independents, meanwhile, believe both the administration and the news media are untruthful, with 52 percent saying the administration is untruthful and 47 percent saying the same about the media.

The part which sticks out to me?

The Emerson poll found that 69 percent of Democrats think the news media is truthful

That explains a lot. Explains the brain washing and group think engulfing the left. That's actually shocking this day and age that ~70% of democrats polled here think the MSM is truthful. Beyond shocking, frankly.

Indoctrination has gone too far.

edit on 9-2-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enlil2215

Force them out of office.

As a Democrat, or as an Independent? Which stands the best chance of taking control of the House-Senate-Presidency between 2018 and 2020?

Or, are you talking an all-out coup, where America rushes Washington and shuts it down, until the current Administration gives up and returns this country to the People of America?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enlil2215
Has anyone else noticed that when Trump says something is fake it's believed by these guys like it's the word of freaking God? I'm also finding it funny that most responses to anyone with a comment that doesn't agree is simply told that they're wrong, with no actual facts to back up why they're wrong. Let me let you in on a couple little "secrets." There are states right now trying to pass laws making it illegal to protest. Trump praised Putin for murdering news repoters while also working to remove the sanctions placed upon them. Mexico is not paying for this #ing wall, WE ARE with the tax he is imposing ( btw 40% of illegal immigrants fly to the U.S). They want bible studies in science class! #ing science classes! You are all blind to the fact that he is creating basically another nazi party in America (or don't care), and the funny thing is, many of those who voted for him are now regretting it. Hahaha how can you regret voting for him when he told you exactly what he planned to do. You don't have the right to regret your decision. And no matter how much protesting you do it's not going to change a damn thing because he and his administration and other idiots who hang on his every moronic, overly active filled BS, are working hard to silence people who actually see what he and they are trying to accomplish. GOD DAMN WAKE THE # UP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

Geeze, you guys are soooooo used to being lied to, ain'tcha.

What states are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

POLL - Americans Are Pleased With The Executive Orders Issued by President Trump.

1) all depends on which poll displays your personal bias.
2) Should read;
"Ignorant Americans are pleased with Trump's unconstitutional and illegal orders!"
Because they are ignorant!
Thank Dog for the courts that will fasten the leash on the Parasite King l'Orange!

There are many polls, and only a fool just believes any of them to be accurate!
Or someone desperately needing to validate his poor voting choices!

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Look at the methodology. The questions asked, and who they ask them too. Critical thinking 101. I wish they taught that in High School. This poll provides links to none of the above, so I wouldn't trust it. Additionally, I would be skeptical of anyone who shares it. I had to do some more digging, but ultimately found this:
www.politico.com...
I'd say it's fairly reliable. That's also suggested by it's low margin of error. I've seen CNN post polls w/ margins of error pushing 10%, and polling republicans at around 25% lol. By the way, this took me less than 5 minutes. I wish the rest of the country could find 5 minutes to inform themselves.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

It's like the BIBLE. Just pick and choose the polls and parts of polls that you want to believe. That's OK, since all of them are subject to massive errors.

Is there a poll on - - it could have been handled better?

Now Trump is claiming he wanted a month delay - - but, was told NO.

Of course he doesn't say who told him NO.

But I thought Trump was an alpha male who doesn't take orders?

So who ordered Trump?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join