It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLL - Americans Are Pleased With The Executive Orders Issued by President Trump.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Wednesday, February 8, 2017

A significant poll that goes right to WHAT REALLY MATTERS, President Trump's effectiveness on the job, indicates that Americans are mostly PLEASED with the EXECUTIVE ORDERS that he has issued thus far...

Excerpt from: www.msn.com...

""President Donald Trump has evidently found a popular poll that isn’t “fake news.” The commander-in-chief, under fire for and awaiting the ruling of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals ruling on his immigration ban, tweeted out a Morning Consult/Politico poll that shows a majority or plurality of Americans support his executive orders.

In particular, the results show that 55 percent of the 2,070 respondents support both revoking federal funding to sanctuary cities and the same percentage are for the ban that locked out immigrants for seven Muslim-majority countries. In contrast, 33 percent disapproved of the sanctuary cities de-funding and 38 percent disapproved of the immigration ban.

The poll also examined the respondents' approval or disapproval to Trump’s nine other executive orders, including on federal government spending freezes (54 percent approve), delays or ignoring parts of the Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare (49 percent) and fast-tracking the construction of the highly controversial and much disputed Keystone XL pipeline.""

The AZZHOLES in charge of programming at CNN, ABC, CBS, etc.. are aware of this poll, but have committed to focusing only on what they have deluded themselves into believing is unfavorable news, and "what if's", regarding President Trump, his family, and his Administration.

-CareWeMust

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Wed Feb 8 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: added tags

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You must've missed this,

However, Morning Consult/Politico did point out that Trump’s overall job approval rating continues to trend downward.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Wait, so now polls are reliable again? I'm getting confused on when I should believe them.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Mr. Trump found a poll that he likes and this is now the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth of his popularity. Never mind that it was only a poll of about two thousand people. Hip hip hurrah.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

That part is fake news.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Mr. Trump found a poll that he likes and this is now the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth of his popularity. Never mind that it was only a poll of about two thousand people. Hip hip hurrah.

When the MSM won't report a poll, you can bet it is important.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

They're new.

We'll see how it goes over the years to come.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Wait, so now polls are reliable again? I'm getting confused on when I should believe them.

Good point.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

It's like the BIBLE. Just pick and choose the polls and parts of polls that you want to believe. That's OK, since all of them are subject to massive errors.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's like the BIBLE. Just pick and choose the polls and parts of polls that you want to believe. That's OK, since all of them are subject to massive errors.

Is there a poll on - - it could have been handled better?

Now Trump is claiming he wanted a month delay - - but, was told NO.

Of course he doesn't say who told him NO.

edit on 8-2-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

He has quite clearly stated his criterion (and there is only one) to determine the validity of a poll.

Any negative polls are fake news, just like the CNN, ABC, NBC polls in the election. Sorry, people want border security and extreme vetting.

edit on 2/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
the initial acceptance of the leftist/progressives over-the-top slamming of every action Trump even attempts to enact... will quickly wane--- the likes of Max. Watters & N. Pelosi... are soon to bite off their own forked tongues...

the whole Soros funded civic rebellion & political revulsion will suck up all the available air and cause their Box-of-Tricks to collapse in upon itself

I give the distractors of democracy in attempted action by the elected administration 3 more weeks... then the non-Silent majority will come crashing down on their childish antics of derailing the formation of a working government that strongly leans Conservative but innovative...but definitely NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT...

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

When the MSM won't report a poll, you can bet it is important.

No doubt about it. Especially CNN/MSNBC. They didn't mention one time, the poll that showed Candidate Donald Trump leading Hillary Clinton, the final 3 weeks before the election. (IBT Poll - Historically most accurate of them all.)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
the initial acceptance of the leftist/progressives over-the-top slamming of every action Trump even attempts to enact... will quickly wane---

Don't plan on holding your breath.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

That part is fake news.

Sure is because Rasmussen still has him at 53%.

Another at 50.

Considering all the snip being said for the past two weeks.

That's amazing.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't know why, but I can't stop laughing when I read that sentence. I can't tell if I've finally lost my marbles, which has been a long time coming, or if the political environment has become so absurd that the sentence sounds like a reasonable argument. I can honestly see someone using that argument in court now, and possibly winning.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I just read a poll and it said the other side sucked.
edit on 2/8/2017 by AttentionGrabber because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Annee

I'm sure there are micro-polls that examine the smaller items within an agenda. For most busy Americans, the big picture is what they pay attention to.

Actually, considering that so many Americans get their news from the Liberal Media, it's amazing that ANY POLL shows favorable results about ANYTHING that's associated with Donald Trump.

link   

Still over 50% so a true majority.

Unlike Hillary winning less than a majority of the popular vote at a measly 47% yet low-info morons believe she should be queen of the world.
edit on 8-2-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Grimpachi

That part is fake news.

Sure is because Rasmussen still has him at 53%.

Another at 50.

Considering all the snip being said for the past two weeks.

That's amazing.

Rasmussen is Right Wing Conservative.

This new company claims they are neutral.

Time will tell.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join