It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Author of Illuminatus Trilogy and Illuminati Card SS Gaming Connection & the Devil

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I read the Illuminatus trilogy when I was in high school a million years ago.

I remember I thought it was absurd at first but the more I read the more it resonated.

Hail Eris! Hail Discordia!

Wow...that brought back memories...

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Someone sent me a copy of ishtar rising. Interesting name for chapter 6...

that reminds me of THIS:
The Illuminati & Dajjal Part 21 (The Cat) Sex kitten Mind Control/MkUltra Programming

I hope that hail was sarcasm. For your soul's sake.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

can you be more specific on what you mean? It would be highly appreciated.

Fnord can be anything from irony to disinformation depending on the context; you really need to read the novels and/or have seen it.

However, given the symbolism you're pulling on I would hazard that you're treading awfully close to re-discovering Operation Mindfvck rather than anything divine.
edit on 9-2-2017 by And Why because: bad BB code fix'd

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Someone sent me a copy of ishtar rising. Interesting name for chapter 6...

Yes.

And classic Robert Anton Wilson.

Those books stuck with me for a long, long time. And now that I've been reminded of them again, I once again have something "tripping around" inside my head and it won't let go.

The other strange thing for me about them is that I always said I should re-read them as I now have 30+ years of additional life experience to lense them through.

But for some reason that thing tripping around in my head is saying "don't do it". And I find that really odd...

Thanks for reminding me - you bloody bastard.

edit on 2/10/2017 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Check this out:

From the book: "Tales of the Last Continent" by: Ran Cartright
Just saw this: Click here, or scroll to image below.

"Secret places"
The Secret...of FATIMA (comes to mind)

Compare:

◄ Proverbs 7 ►
King James Bible
Warnings about the Adulteress
1My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee.

2Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye.

3Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart.

4Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman:

5That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her words.

6For at the window of my house I looked through my casement,

7And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,

8Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house,

9In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night:

10And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.

11(She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:

12Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)

13So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him,

14I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.

15Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee.

16I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt.

17I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.

18Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.

19For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:

20He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed.

21With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.

22He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;

23Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.

24Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.

25Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.

26For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.

27Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

Hmm...could this be the secret of Fatima? Her last words?

Read the description of this card , it is about the rapture.

edit on th2017000000Fridayth000000Fri, 10 Feb 2017 10:57:21 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 10 Feb 2017 10:57:21 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Interesting stuff...and I love connecting the dots.

Well done.

What do you think the final secret of Fatima is?

Actually, what do you think about the entire Fatima story?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I read somewhere that it was related to the end times. but sadly can't say for sure. It is one of the most guarded secrets by the vatican, and so far most information out there only gives clues, and most of those clues don't resonate.

But in a sense, in this thread, A secret of "fatima" is being exposed, which is lucifer. I'm not sure if there is a secret bigger than that.

Jeremiah 7:18 King James Bible "The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger."

John 14:6
King James Bible
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

But it could also be related to the rapture, as well. If we follow scripture closely, it may tell us the clues. It's almost as if you have to decode the truth using the King James bible. Like a key that unlocks the door.

edit on th2017000000Fridayth000000Fri, 10 Feb 2017 15:41:13 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 10 Feb 2017 15:41:13 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I will conclude this topic for now with one more circumstantial evidence. The following scene is from mists of Avalon, which was about King Arthur and Excalibur. Yes King Arthur somehow is involved in this whole mess, and so is Excalibur. But listen to this ending scene of mists of Avalon. (Avalon sounds like babylon.) Mists of Avalon (Mystery babylon)

Mists of Avalon Ending-Movie of King Arthur

...and the Goddess was forgotten.
Or so l was convinced for many years.
Until at last l realized the Goddess had survived.

She had not been destroyed...

...but had simply adopted another incarnation.

And perhaps, one day...

...future generations will be able to bring her back...

...as we knew her... Mists of Avalon Transcript

edit on th2017000000Fridayth000000Fri, 10 Feb 2017 16:22:03 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 10 Feb 2017 16:22:03 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Robert A Wilson is hilarious and deep.

In Cosmic Trigger III he recounts a vision of a giant alien bug monster in the garden when he was five or six or so, and when he told his mother she slapped him and accused him of lying. But I never read the other ones... the third book is like a record of his own personal cosmic triggers. Super interesting. In the Illuminatus Trilogy he warns us that those with an early vision of God or heaven are the most trapped... and that it's very unlikely that they will ever escape the labyrinth of their own conditioning.

I remember reading an interview too, it was interesting. When asked if he believed in god or not, he said he couldn't say anymore. If I'm remembering correctly. He said we all go on our own personal private trips... it's all personal.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
In the book, a fnord is a symbol that children are forced to look at whilst simultaneously being terrified into ignoring so that whenever you look at it, you feel an intense anxiety while forcing your mind to unsee what you are seeing... so it becomes an invisible trigger. I specifically remember that bit in the book... a man begins to see the fnords everywhere, that he was conditioned to unsee. And he later remembers how he was conditioned to unsee them. A lot like waking up to cognitive dissonance IMO.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

you feel an intense anxiety while forcing your mind to unsee what you are seeing

That makes me wonder ..if we are on the verge of discovering something. It also makes me think about this meme:

Memes...

This video below explains how powerful a belief can become. Almost...like a shadow lurking around the corner.
What you need to know about REALITY SHIFTING and SPONTANEOUS INVISIBILITY

The Power of Memes by 4chan (From Video The year 4chan won)

Inception=Incepted=Incepted by the Serpent Seed which is thought, the feminine in the mind:

What are you?
Why are you so human, so perfect?
What are the bird creatures
on the ship?
Our bodies are unimportant.
As you and your men approached
in your ship...
we changed them for you.
We entered your minds...
and found there new bodies.
I took my shape from your mind.
I took your Ianguage.
I became the woman I found there...
in your deepest thoughts,
your deepest needs.
I am the feminine in your mind.
Where are you?
Where's your body?
Let me go!
- It's aIready spreading.
- How?
- You didn't stop it. It's too Iate.

Source Movie Script Lifeforce1985

illuminati matrix what in the world is going on
This video explains how light and thought works. (the Eye.) Aka the False Trinity :Father mother son (the son in this case would be Tammuz, the ANTI-Christ.) The True trinity is Father SON Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the Law of moses, the essence of CARE, the essence of KNOWING.). There is no "mother". The elect "lady" is the illusion/master of the illusion.

It seems Light = thought = Manifestation

So...makes me wonder, that the only reason why I can see this, is because I believe it is true.

Jonathan Was right, we were hijacked by the serpent through thought.

Right now, my firm belief is the following:
Father God (BELIEF in the one True God,)
Son (Saved by Grace and the BELIEF that Jesus is God in the Flesh.)
Holy Spirit (The law of moses, the BELIEF in love, truth, lawfulness, the essence of care.)

This is what turns Lucifer's world upside down. And she will lose her will if humanity is persuaded into THINKING differently.)

Thank you! You gave me a big clue that helped me piece this together.

i just occured to me that some Christians were right. I now see why bryan dimissed many things in the bible. It is because the new testament, the gospel, was what mattered the most.

I think it's time to preach the gospel.

edit on th2017000000Fridayth000000Fri, 10 Feb 2017 20:01:11 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 10 Feb 2017 20:01:11 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I think I view "Lucifer" very differently than you.

For starters I do not believe that Lucifer = Satan.

I do believe that the Lucifer soul group is here to foster negativity in our reality. But there must be a Yang for the Ying to have any meaning. In other words, without duality and therefore choice, nothing happens. Stasis. There can be no good unless there is a corresponding "bad" to compare it to.

So the Light Bringer's (Lucifer's) role is to provide that negative choice. And it's not an easy role. Sort of like Judas' role was to betray Jesus. Without that betrayal and the subsequent events including his crucifixion, Jesus could not fulfill his role as saviour and the one (and only) human to experience resurrection.

In my opinion, Judas was Jesus' most trusted disciple...as the role he needed to play came at a great cost to him personally, and Jesus would not have entrusted that role to anyone except his most trusted friend.

But I digress...

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

There is a similar setting to what you just mentioned; and it is partially described within the book of JOB. When God allowed the Devil to test Job's faith.

Job 1 King James Bible
Satan Allowed to Test Job
Job 1:6  Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. 
Job 1:7  And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. 
Job 1:8  And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? 
Job 1:9  Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought? 
Job 1:10  Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land. 
Job 1:11  But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face. 
Job 1:12  And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.

Btw thanks for the reminder. It also shows us that there is an existing relationship between both God and the Devil. Which would explain why God hasn't done anything to her yet.

What I struggle about the whole spectrum though, is that one side will lose and have many losses in end times. I was hoping for a different ending. Reconciliation.

Revelation 2:21 King James Bible
"I gave her time to repent, and she does not want to repent of her immorality.…"

God gave her TIME, (I wonder if that was literal as well.) to repent. It means a father's love to his daughter is still present. But Lucy's pride is what get's in the way. Many don't see it, but she is pushing God's buttons, to the point where he will no longer have a choice but to do what is necessary.

Least this is what I forsee, when I look at the future of this Card,

Those are last words. "Tape runs out" "Time runs out." After being given time.

I'm finding that the more wisdom gained, the more compassionate my heart becomes, and the hate I used to have is slowly vanishing. A poster mentioned my past here, when I used to be extremely hateful. That reminder was the mirror reflection showing itself. The more alligned with true love I am, the more easily I am able to see these things. (I wonder how far I can push myself?)

But I will say this. There is great (humble) power when you become alligned with the trinity. But you have to become the trinity in a sense. But it would probably not have been possible without the negative's. (Experiencing Trumps blind belief's, that is why we should pursue discomfort, instead of running away.(most choose to run away). In my case I woke up via pain and agony. But it took about 2 years to alchemically transform my inner rage, (which literally stirred in my belly, and it was consuming. But I matched the rage's hate with love and compassion. It was the only way to maintain control of my mind, otherwise, I would have ended up being possessed.

I do feel like JOB, in a sense. My whole world crumbled to pieces till there was nothing left of earthly desires. But make no mistake, while I wrote these threads to put out information. I also did it, to purposely overwhelm my ego. The common denominators once pointed out; allowed for a flood of circumstantial evidences to pierce the subconscious and hit the ego hard to the point where my ego no longer denies the existence of GOD.

Thus the first part of the Trinity, is established. When you see the Devil, it also proves the existence of God. (Other's were lucky, they encountered Jesus instead. But my guess is that I still had lessons to be learned.)

What the book of Job is also saying, is that we ourselves are our own worse enemy. It is easy to blame the devil, and not look at ourselves. The devil wants to be blamed.

Nicki Minaj Possessed by Demon Spirit Roman
Nikki made two points here:

1. Roman was conceived in rage.
2. He wants to be blamed

New agers like deepak chopra would say "love yourself". This is a trick. because if you keep blaming outside forces instead of looking at ones reflection, we are in reality projecting what we are unto others. This is where Sargon Law comes into play, and this is what you see in the social justice warrior movement as well. They blame others, but they don't blame themselves.

When the trinity is fully established, pride seizes to exist, lust seizes to exist, envy seizes to exist, Anger/wrath/Rage Seizes to exist, laziness seizes to exist, greed seizes to exist. Fear seizes to exist. The ego...seizes...to exist.

It took me many years to finally establish within me the first part of this trinity. But I still have two more to go, but it will come when God wills it. Not when I say. In reality, I have no say. (not sure if you understand what I mean.)

Everyone has their own personal battle to fight. But many choose not to. This is why this is the road less traveled by.

By the way a friend of mine sent me this last night...
Grimes ft. Janelle Monáe - Venus Fly (Official Video)

edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 11 Feb 2017 07:15:16 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 11 Feb 2017 07:15:16 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Update:
Proverbs 10:10
He who winks the eye causes trouble, And a babbling fool will be ruined.
Proverbs 6:13
Who winks with his eyes, who signals with his feet, Who points with his fingers;
Proverbs 16:30
He who winks his eyes does so to devise perverse things; He who compresses his lips brings evil to pass.
Psalm 35:19
Do not let those who are wrongfully my enemies rejoice over me; Nor let those who hate me without cause wink maliciously

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Thank you for the OP. It shows a lot of effort and thought. It’s nice to see some creative speculation trying to open up new territory. That’s what ATS is all about for me. So please don’t take my comments as a critique. They are meant to simply be thought provoking, as is the OP:

Written language is literal in that the meaning is explicit like a line drawn by someone else. They have lined up all the dots nice and straight and connected them for you with THEIR mind.

I would suggest that the OP is an attempt to read the so called “secret language” of signs and symbols. The secret language is not literal, it is associative--a bunch of dots on a page that you have to figure out how to connect using YOUR mind.

But in the secret language the dots are not numbered as they are in the “connect the dots” puzzles you may have done as a child. Each dot is associated with multiple other dots. If you put them together correctly a Rabbit appears as in the childhood puzzles. But when you can pick and choose your dots and how to connect them, any one of a number of patterns might emerge. if you put the dots together incorrectly you get--something--that may say more about YOUR thinking than about the subject at hand, kind of like the Rorschach Ink Blot projection test. The mind, by its nature, seeks patterns and understanding, and it often finds them, sometimes even when they are not there.

As if that is not difficult enough, it’s hard to know what is a dot and what is not. For as Freud said in his lecture on phallic symbols, “sometimes a cigar is just a cigar,” (Though Bill Clinton might disagree).

So, with respect to the OP, is it a Rabbit, a cigar, or is it just dots?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
So, Steve Jackson Games is satanic?

Why not mention Uncle Albert's Auto and Gunnery Shop Catalog From Hell? Obvious connection there. Even dressed as the devil!

And, if you ask me, the bodys on the kill stickers look like children! Satanic sacrifice! WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN?????

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

Great post. You're like a breath of fresh air in this thread. Finally a response which is sane and made from a reasonable point of view.

SoulSurfer, you should listen to this member. Because they are correct. Your thread is some grade A kookery. No offense of course. This is a conspiracy site and all and you seem like a decent person and all. But I think you've been twisted by too much Religious and Conspiratorial propaganda. You're all over the place with this thread.

I also agree that Robert Anton Wilson is just a very creative writer. He's actually a very cool guy, you should check him out. He's not evil at all. He's a very good guy who is very kind and thoughtful and caring toward people. He just has a unique sense of humor and way about looking at the world that is more creative than most.

Anyway, good post Jester.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I think you'll find he has changed his position since that last post. there is too much circumstantial evidence suggesting this will happen to pass it off.

I understand your point of view though, but what if, just what if, this theory turns out to be true? I was all over the place because they all connect to one another through the common denominator. It is the common denominator that must be observed. Because that is where the truth is.

Hope you understand my approach on this thread. It may seem crazy, but is it fiction? Time will certainly tell. Till then, keep your eyes out for signs.

The Last Temptation of Christ

edit on th2017000000Fridayth000000Fri, 17 Feb 2017 13:09:45 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 17 Feb 2017 13:09:45 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I still can't figure out what your theory even is.

Your OP is all over the place. From the card game to R.A.W, to succubis sitting on men and wet dreams and satan being a woman.

I mean what are you trying to say here or even suggest??? Also, what other assumed bits of info have you already accepted which must also be understood first???

I mean, you need to show these connections as being actual connections and not just possible imagined links to one another. I realize it's a theory but it has to have some strong connections or it falls apart. Also, it's obvious that this is much more developed in your head than what may be written down here. But for us to understand the significance of it all you have to also relay those other ideas and connections to us as well. Otherwise all these loose bits of data don't make sense.

I'm still reading this thread so if you're right then maybe it will make more sense as I keep reading. Cause right now it's like reading someone's mind which has just been spilled out and shuffled around like random sheets of paper all over the place.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

You say this based on the testimony of Hidden Hand?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join