It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Author of Illuminatus Trilogy and Illuminati Card SS Gaming Connection & the Devil

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
It's just a theory.

But glad you have a sense of humor. Star for you sir. and hope you enjoy some "out there" theories just for the sake of curiosity.

Better than politics. Woo away.

HAH! I was about to edit my post, and say "God knows we need a break from all the Trump/HillaryMania."
But for now I've run out of ammo. Hoping for others to take over and add their own inputs.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Interesting. I've seen some of this also in the context of the Jezebel Spirit.

But isn't it interesting to see Hillary Clinton telling us that the "future is female" after the luciferian overtimes you describe especially with the allusion to "challenges?"

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The future is already written, regardless on what the Jezebel does or say. This card used to terrify me, but I never bothered to read the description until today:

What my soul tells me, is that those are her last words...
And this card confirms biblical prophecy fulfilled.

There is a feeling of sadness rather than "victory" when I read those words though. Keep in mind, I don't hate this being. And neither does God, otherwise God would not have given her time to repent or turn away from what she is doing. The light WAS good once upon a time, but now it wreaks havoc.

Revelation 2:20-2:21
"But I have this against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, and she teaches and leads My bond-servants astray so that they commit acts of immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. 21'I gave her time to repent, and she does not want to repent of her immorality.…"

Pride is her downfall...
edit on th2017000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 08 Feb 2017 16:57:19 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 08 Feb 2017 16:57:19 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

When I think of what will be, I feel sad. It won't be a good time and so many will be wasted who didn't need to be but chose their path even though they will persist in blaming anything and everything else but their own choices.

I'm ready, but I don't want it to come for the sake of all the rest who aren't and could be.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

There's a mathematical perspective to the consciousness that influences how consciousness itself is delivered to the hosts.

If one is in the Room, and the Room is the Universe, they are the one.

If two are in the room, to the perspective of both, they are one, and the other is also one. No one, is two.

But, when a third perspective enters consciousness, they see that they are 'part' of one's sequence. One is one, two is two, three is me, the next will be four.

Often the meaning of explaining consciousness as 'one' has something to do with greater consciousness influencing you. I don't like the way you 'paraphrased' new agers and disregarded it as a single thing, there's an extremely profound difference in Consciousness being 'one' and being 'linked', and that's just one example. My opinion would be similar to the one above, Consciousness is 'assigned'.

(Ps. I play this simple computer game called Factorio. When you enter a server, there are many jobs to be done. You need power devices, Mining extractors, Smelting zones, Oil processing, Military equipment buildings and stock, Walls and defenses, and scouts and soldiers. With so many fun things available to do, it's easy to get lost into the game doing whatever you want. But, there is a distinct psychological phenomenon, where if you are a later person to join the server, and they have no one working on Walls, but everyone working on everything else, the natural thing for you to do would be to work on Walls, instead of 'whatever you were feeling', an idea that applies to people that joined the server before you.)
edit on 8-2-2017 by ROBOTNINJADRAGON because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Have you looked into the Merovingi?

People researching this, seldom think about looking at lineages (families).

Rothschild.

Edit:
The name, itself, tells the story of it's Blood Line. It literally means 'Red's child'.

edit on 8-2-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

When I think of what will be, I feel sad. It won't be a good time and so many will be wasted who didn't need to be but chose their path even though they will persist in blaming anything and everything else but their own choices.

I'm ready, but I don't want it to come for the sake of all the rest who aren't and could be.

It is because solipsism is actually a weakness as well as a parasitic and vampiric disease of the mind . When people choose not to go beyond themselves, they limit they're own growth. The church is we the people, united under God/Love. People have turned against the very thing they claim to fight for. They have not learned to deal with themselves and see that in reality, they are their own worse enemy. In fact, everyone is their own worse enemy.

We live in a cannibalistic society, where people treat eachother like crap. It is mostly filled with the desire to prove oneself, for personal glory. It is basically a competition with one another instead of a community. The church is a community of people cooperating with one another to maintain ORDER, which helps peace and harmony to prosper as well as happiness.
But unfortunately their game is winner take all. And here in lies the problem.

That which man soeth so shall he reap.

a reply to: ROBOTNINJADRAGON
I once upon a time preached New Age. When I speak against it I also speak against my own involvement within it. The thing is new age believes in the false Trinity which deifies man. This will lead souls into the abyss.

The true Trinity is:
Father (Belief in the father as the one true God.)
Son(belief that Jesus is God in flesh and that you are saved by Grace.)
Holy Spirit (the Law of Moses, Love, care, truth and also JUST.)
The three makes up one God. Jesus is God the father come into the flesh, and at the same time he is the fullfillment of the law, he is the law. which represents Love itself.)

The False Trinity is Lust
The True Trinity is LOVE and life.
Jesus said, LOVE thy neighbor, warn him of wickedness but turn the other cheek should people not listen. The crusades got it wrong on that one, big time. (but that was by design.)

a reply to: IAMTAT

Rothschild.

That's an area where I have yet to fully tackle. I skimmed a few articles here and there while researching something else but found them by chance, but never a thorough search. (Noting it for later.)

Im sorta working my way downward from the capstone and dissecting the pyramid.

Lucifer (capstone)
Ain Soph Aur (three)
the Seven
9 unknown men
Jesuits
The Illuminati
Palladium

I don't have much info on ain soph aur, only tid bits i found online. And I really feel that it is a must know. The same goes for the seven and the 9 unknown men. (Jesuits are pretty much covered already). Im hoping ill find some answers within Roberts books, maybe there will be something about the merovingi there? I'll stay vigilant for that and let you know.

a reply to: Tulpa

It's already within my collection of his books. I got enough material to keep me busy for awhile.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You're getting "warm".

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You're getting "warm".

It's all inside:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Well, there's certainly lines of research here to follow. I don't doubt that at all.. It's hard to get anything but bits and pieces as a conspiracy theorist though, this puzzle is so ridiculously complex and we are so limited.

Mmm.. you are being synchronistically guided. And they build layers of knowledge over time. It's always good to be skeptical of such 'mystical occurrences' though. Deception is the name of the game.

Well, shoot me a message if you want that book. Otherwise you can find it on Scribd. I can't believe you didn't find it yourself though, it was literally on the first page of my first Google search.. on top of the page.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I have hosted or participated in about 100 illuminati games since the 80's
going through multiple editions and expansion, while retaining a special
place in my heart for the original. But nostalgia aside, here is how
to run a successful and fun illuminati card game.

Gather a group of players who already have a strong grasp of their own sense of fun and imagination. This ingredient is free but rare.
Remember to have frequent breaks for munchies and so different players can wander off into different parts of the house to form temporary alliances.
At the conclusion of the game when a clear winner is determined clean up all the pieces and discuss with the players at what point did they "know" who was going to win, and what were their clues.

It's a consciousness raising game and a lot of fun.
It also serves the purpose of debriefing each other over the effects of symbolism in media.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 8-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: punctuation

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

oh I did see it, but it was asking for my email, and im sorta extra careful where I put info. I usually would find those books for download like the trilogy without the need to subscribe to a site. Just not that particular one which was revised. (hit me up with a link in pm)

As for synchronicity; i'm careful around that. I find if im centered heartwise with the law of moses , it can serve as a guide for discernment. But i would be careful with synchronicity. I used to see alot of 11:11 222 etc, now it's back to a rare thing.(And to be honest, it was those synchronicity that lead me into the new age movement years back where I was lead astray. but it served as an awakening so to speak and got lucky enough to turn a 180.)

I would also avoid the Kundalini. It is called the serpent's awakening for a reason. Not to mention those "DNA awakening" meditation mp3's. I've seen people end up being a bit schizophrenic after weeks of those "meditation" sessions.

a reply to: mikegrouchy

No doubt it would be fun. Though personally I like chess better. Much more simplistic. I used to play yu gi oh back in college though. But, I left that behind years back.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Rothschild.

Edit:
The name, itself, tells the story of it's Blood Line. It literally means 'Red's child'.

I think you will find it means "Red Shield".

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

a reply to: Evilbunnie

I know you aren't picking on me, and sure. Keep in mind, instead of me putting these out as facts, I'll just leave it up to you to draw your own conclusions. However neither of these videos truly scratches the surface. I suggest you also do some research on this for yourself if you are interested. It all begins with curiosity.

I also wrote a series of topics pointing out what Lucifer actually is.
Her Name is Alice, Jezebel, Lilith, ISIS, Our Melisandre

Revelation -Predictive Programming-Her Name is Alice – Continuation

The FInal Captsone- Revelation of The Devil Her Name is Alice Part 3

Lilith the All Seeing Eye- her name is Alice part 4

In a somewhat related topic to the OP, but specified more about Donald Trump.

The New World Order is about to Take Flight (A Conspiracy theory)

These series of threads are "inter-related" because they share the similar common denominator. The common denominator is extremely important when researching these topics, because it can be rather difficult seeing without aligning with it's pattern. The pattern tends to repeat itself, which is why when you train your eyes to see, you can spot them quite easily with practice and discernment.

The truth however, is that none of these series covers the entire complexity of the overall topic. It is way too massive to put it all in one or a series of threads. Not even a series of books will be enough to cover the whole spectrum of this mystery. So instead I focus on the pattern, and with the intent of releasing a flood of circumstantial evidence that makes it hard to ignore. Compared with the knowledge in my mind on this topic, I've only formed 1% (give or take) into words. It really is that massive of a topic.

Personally for me, it's gone past the common denominator, or rather for me it is no longer a theory. But others might see something different.

Either way I hope I atleast provoked critical thinking, regardless on whether or not it is accepted as truth, it is atleast an interesting read, if not for entertainment or curious reasons. You can choose to see it that way, same with anyone else. Thank you for taking some time to read.

originally posted by: And Why
IF YOU DON'T SEE THE FNORD IT CAN'T EAT YOU, DON'T SEE THE FNORD, DON'T SEE THE FNORD . . .
can you be more specific on what you mean? It would be highly appreciated.

You wrote about RAW / Shea without knowing about fnord? Seriously?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

The love of breasts even happens on television with no shame:

edit on 9-2-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Zazz 2020!

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 4003fireglo

You wrote about RAW / Shea without knowing about fnord? Seriously?

In my defense, I found out about RAW just a few days ago. i did not know about the existence of these books until i began researching(as explained in the OP). The topic of his books is very new for me, so I need to catch up. And I have yet to finish one book of his, so it's gonna take me awhile to get through his work. (there is alot to read)

But, for the sake of adding information in this thread and to also have an idea, can you sum it up in your own words? (Just be sure to warn people of spoilers, but i don't mind spoilers. )

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm not saying it's shameful. I like what is natural, What I dont like however, is how perverse things have become.

to me, it's just a part of the human body. Both man and woman has them. Dogs has them, a great portion of mammals has them. I don't see the big deal. But I generally say this, from a child at heart point of view.

edit on th2017000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 09 Feb 2017 08:43:57 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 09 Feb 2017 08:43:57 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I'm not saying it's shameful. I like what is natural, What I dont like however, is how perverse things have become.

'Perverseness' is subjective. The puritanical person will recoil at the thought of going to a topless beach while the Freemason will rejoice.

On a side note I miss W.O.W.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

true, perverseness is subjective. I guess people have their own views on it. I can understand how it's centralized there in your subconscious. but in your own opinion, or words. Why would it be centralized in your view in a topless beach?

I just don't see the big deal. But that's just me. But I don't mind hearing your view as to why you would rejoice.

Good point though.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

But I don't mind hearing your view as to why you would rejoice.

Because like Sean Connery, I ♥ boobs.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

But I don't mind hearing your view as to why you would rejoice.

Because like Sean Connery, I ♥ boobs.

Well,I can respect that. It's your view so who am I to judge?
I accept your answer. It's who you are.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join