It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing of Mars (source: CIA)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Wow! That's really something. I wonder if the new place the others went to is Earth from a long time ago....?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ware2010

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
I was so sad when I read the end of the 9th page.

I felt like I was getting into a really awesome story.

Oh well. If it's a possibility or just a story, the imaginations and capabilities of our kind is nothing short of amazing.

-Alee

im the same, wishing there was more to read, now I am searching google for similiar reads, anyone have advice?

Try this book. courtneybrown.com...

Macenroe82 posted this a few replies up. It is free.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

because remote viewing doesnt exist there i said it

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The problem with remote viewing the past is that there is no way to get feed back. Remote viewing works better when you get feedback of the target at a later time.

There have been other remote viewing sessions in space that there has been feedback of. Ingo Swann remote viewed Jupiter in the 70's before a probe was set to fly by there. He predicted that Jupiter had rings inside the atmosphere and crystal in the atmosphere that reflected radio waves. Before the probe got there, these thing weren't even hypothesized and people were like what the heck is he talking about. But, these thing were later confirmed. Ingo Swann also predicted that there were alien miners on the back of the moon. Remote viewing is not 100%, it's actually pretty low. He even said that he doesn't claim that the aliens on the moon are real. He was just explaining what he experienced because even if it sounds ridiculous, if you hold any thoughts back, that could hinder any progress. But for whatever it's worth, in that moon remote viewing session, he pretty much described the CE-5 stuff which was way before that concept had any following.

I see some people in this thread saying there needs to be more research, and I agree. But I hope they know that there has already been a ton of research on this subject and there is a lot of reading material out there that goes over the mountain of research already done and how it actually works. I suggest reading Limitless Mind by Russel Targ if you are really interested in remote viewing.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Wow! That's really something. I wonder if the new place the others went to is Earth from a long time ago....?

According to Courtney Brown's book those ET's came to Earth. That was just the sample I had read from it.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Anyone else having an issue getting to the pdf link?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Did anyone else catch the subtle statements from MON, to SUB, that seemed to show that MON already knew what SUB was describing?

I'll go grab one.

Can't copy it.
But at the bottom of page two: Mon says "yeah that is correct"

Weird
edit on 8-2-2017 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I got that feeling as well, that perhaps the person asking questions had an idea of what they expected the subject to describe, which leads me to my question, is there a way we can know where those coordinates fall on mars, and can we get a pro astronomer to take a peek?
I don't know in the slightest how telescope stuff works.

-Alee

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Dinos are from Tiamat Bruh!

a reply to: iTruthSeeker

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Ha, this transcript is not from Courtney Brown. It appears to be from Joe McMoneagle.

Looks like the "Mars Face" is the first set of coordinates.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Awwwww, now I'm feeling down.

Nah, not really

As any remote viewer could see right now - I am smiling. DON'T LOOK!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
a reply to: chiefsmom

I got that feeling as well, that perhaps the person asking questions had an idea of what they expected the subject to describe, which leads me to my question, is there a way we can know where those coordinates fall on mars, and can we get a pro astronomer to take a peek?
I don't know in the slightest how telescope stuff works.

-Alee

I could only find anything significant on those first set. I'm just using Google Mars but I could not go over 178 degrees East so I could not find the other locations accurately.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I, like many posting in this thread, used to laugh at remote viewing ... now I only chuckle nervously. I add it to the long list of things I was taught were impossible but in fact seem to exist.

The research is voluminous and some of the results are incredibly accurate... but it's as mercurial as the mind attempting it, though they have a methodology and get results that are better than merely guessing.

Really, remote viewing and other psi or esp endeavors have far more "proof" than the average layman suspects... heck, from my own experiences I can agree that psi exists, although the remote viewing experts assert what they are doing is not exactly "psi."

Anyway, if you take the time and approach it with as little bias as possible, you may be surprised. I think it is interesting ... and therefore it is, or something like that.

And Mars will have some deep surprises... whether remotely viewed ancient spindly aliens exist or not.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ware2010

While not quite remote viewing there is some interesting ideas over at - Barry S. Roffman's Ark Code and Mars Research Home Page.

I was looking up some antigravity stuff and hit that page. I started reading and said, "What?! How do bible codes know that antigravity research will cause a war on earth?!!" Then went back to the home page and saw the over all general strangeness. Fun stuff! Took me away from the CIA files that were released!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Fun stuff, indeed! Gonna get busy and read some more useless fringe lunacy (or great cosmic truth)... so thanks TEOT, you're the t*ts

*edit: and the less "woo filled' stuff about the Martian atmosphere I've read before... it is an interesting argument for the air pressure on Mars being closer to Earth's, rather than a near vacuum... so cool!

edit on 2/8/2017 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Another great thread, Thank you.
I believe that in this case these guy's were chosen from some truly psychically gifted individual's whom were definitely not just statistical anomaly's.
The description in the PDF is of a mars which is dying probably hundreds of million's of years ago if not longer and the volcanic place with lot's of vegetation sound's like earth during a massive geological episode, the manner in which he was able to communicate with the Ancient being even though it may have perceived him as an hallucination is extremely interesting and suggests that these RV was not only in space and time but perhaps dimension as well and I do wonder if a sufficiently developed RV ability would be able to actually allow true communication across time, obviously this was one of the area's which the CIA definitely researched as other than the obvious remove viewing intelligence value this alone the ability to communicate date over window's of time would have been invaluable to any strategist if it could have been made reliable.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Whats interesting is the 84South 64 East assignment. at 84 South 64 WEST is the Inca city photo taken by 'mariner 9. Although the transcripts says east it makes one wonder if they made a mistake or if the inca city photo supports the remote viewing conclusions.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

That is.....interesting.....

Anyone have the inclination to check the locations given, and correlate them with current Mars images? I wonder if there is anything of interest in those places, that we could compare.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

I found the place on Google mars using the cords from the PDF.
All blurred out, but there is a strange "building" looking thing to west

Was wondering if anyone had done that! Care to post images? Which set of coordinates did you check? Several in the transcript.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Did anyone else catch the subtle statements from MON, to SUB, that seemed to show that MON already knew what SUB was describing?

I'll go grab one.

Can't copy it.
But at the bottom of page two: Mon says "yeah that is correct"

Weird

Yeah, I saw that as well. Quite interesting, isn't it??

I'd like to know if they did any of this on a certain moon of Saturn....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join