It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing of Mars (source: CIA)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Here is the transcript

Why did we even send some probes over there? It is all so clear now..

Uhm.. this was a real transcript of a real try of the real CIA to have some psychic remote viewing Mars and its inhabitants. The result is as weird as the whole experiment.
I am thinking "Men who stare at Goats"..

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Mars is dead, has been for billions of years, no magnetosphere, minimum atmospheric retention and extreme temperature never mind radiological variances to contend with.

So no its not clear considering remote viewing has yet to be established as anything other than pseudoscience.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Ummm, lulz, uhh, not allowed to grab and quote from that. But too funny...

Okay, they knew it was mars beforehand...

Okay, theres mountains on Mars, its 'okra' colored, its geologic, a pyramid shape (mountains on Mars look like that?)

then theres okay like depressions, (craters) dust storms, (nooo)...

No wonder they released it, there are no secrets here, move along.

As an aside I think I been to Jupiter (in a dream).

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Ah, you have to read further, the good stuff comes with the Ancients, who are about to die, and are in some sort of maze or something!

Really, they had some rad experiments going back then

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

"..this was a real transcript of a real try of the real CIA to have some psychic remote viewing Mars and its inhabitants. "

Mark that I left out "real" before "psychic" and "remote viewing".

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Mars is dead, has been for billions of years, no magnetosphere, minimum atmospheric retention and extreme temperature never mind radiological variances to contend with.

So no its not clear considering remote viewing has yet to be established as anything other than pseudoscience.

Yes right now it may be.. The interviewer was told to go back in time when Mars was different.
edit on 8-2-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

If these remote viewers really wish to impress with there alleged miraculous ability to travel through both time and space they should go back and tell us what dinosaurs really looked like or where Alexanders tomb is located.

You know things that can actually be checkout or comparisons made that would actually offer up some form of credibility to there field of study.

Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

See above.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Really, they had some rad experiments going back then

Near death experiences, check.

I bet the CIA s having fun reviewing responses to this 'unclassified' experiment.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

you find that interesting, read the book.
Courtney Brown has apparently been doing this for a long time. And by reading your transcript, the way his sentences are
you will see it was him in this CIA transcript

Heres a link to one of his books - the whole book is there and free:

Cosmic Voyage Courtney Brown

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I read this entire thing yesterday and it was amazing! I was going to post a thread here and did a search. I think there might have been something similar posted in 2010 but regardless it for sure needed to be brought to the people again.

It talks about Mars, 1 billion years ago. He goes into the Pyramids, explains that they are used for a shelter from the weird weather. These beings he is able to communicate with, but they feel they may be hallucinating. They are also huge, not sure how big, but very tall, very thin.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

See above.

Maybe dinosaurs are one of the first things they covered already and decided to move onto Mars. I would think, when the discovery of "remote viewing" was first made, that things like dinosaurs were a topic that would have been covered first, therefore "old news"

Honestly though I have no idea if this case is true, but deep inside I do think it is possible for certain people.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

you find that interesting, read the book.
Courtney Brown has apparently been doing this for a long time. And by reading your transcript, the way his sentences are
you will see it was him in this CIA transcript

Heres a link to one of his books - the whole book is there and free:

Cosmic Voyage Courtney Brown

That book looks interesting.
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Oh its pretty cool.
He does some very interesting views over the course of that book.
As well, he has a second book that is also available for free.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Buddy its a beautiful concept(Remote Viewing) but completely unprovable to date, hence the lack of conclusive evidence to support the topic.

Certainly requires further study under laboratory conditions although i think it has been done somewhat already, with no conclusive proof materializing.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I found the place on Google mars using the cords from the PDF.
All blurred out, but there is a strange "building" looking thing to west

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

If these remote viewers really wish to impress with there alleged miraculous ability to travel through both time and space they should go back and tell us what dinosaurs really looked like or where Alexanders tomb is located.

You know things that can actually be checkout or comparisons made that would actually offer up some form of credibility to there field of study.

Just a thought.

Do they seek to impress at all? 1 wonders...

Also most smart humans cannot accept that other intelligent beings share this planet with them...
Coz its easier to "feel" dominate even if not true.

You would think the intelligent civilizations would of gathered enough data of planetary history to know its safer below ground and under sea (based) then to live on the roof of the planet...

If not galactic-

But it seems if a supposed smart civilization cannot breach the level of peace to build together they destroy themselves or at least weaken themselves to the point of easier control by something else, as history is also erased to remind them next time and so again they begin roof building.
As the inner dwellers prepare again for next visit...
I think RV is a science, but not obtainable with a doubtful mind. That is why even though in mass to humanity though science has not proven it to humans, many humans look into space AND KNOW THEY ARE NOT ALONE. That is part of the actual science.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I was so sad when I read the end of the 9th page.

I felt like I was getting into a really awesome story.

Oh well. If it's a possibility or just a story, the imaginations and capabilities of our kind is nothing short of amazing.

-Alee

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

If its a science its a rather miraculous one.

Doubt is what real science is all about through, we gather the facts and make our best guess based on the evidence available at the time.

Without doubt there can be no answers or questions for that matter.

I don't think we are alone in the universe ether as statistically in an infinite universe with infinite diversity and possibilities its a rather arrogant notion to hold with.
edit on 8-2-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
I was so sad when I read the end of the 9th page.

I felt like I was getting into a really awesome story.

Oh well. If it's a possibility or just a story, the imaginations and capabilities of our kind is nothing short of amazing.

-Alee

im the same, wishing there was more to read, now I am searching google for similiar reads, anyone have advice?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join