It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump; A Sexual Predator

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

If I was to say "I grab my GFs boobs all the time and she lets me do it" thats fine

No it's not fine.

You're suppose to wait until your GF says, "Please grab my boobs," before you do it.

Permission first, action second.

That's the only way.

The problem with men is that they are accustomed to acting first, "assuming" it's ok, only to get a shock after when she says she didn't want it right then. Men read the signals wrong all the time. Ask, get permission, then act.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

If I was to say "I grab my GFs boobs all the time and she lets me do it" thats fine

No it's not fine.

You're suppose to wait until your GF says, "Please grab my boobs," before you do it.

Permission first, action second.

That's the only way.

The problem with men is that they are accustomed to acting first, "assuming" it's ok, only to get a shock after when she says she didn't want it right then. Men read the signals wrong all the time. Ask, get permission, then act.

Mate I wanna star ya but I dont know whether your being sarcastic or serious?

It starts off obviously sarcastic but takes a bit of a twist at the end and makes me question how obvious the sarcasm is

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Mate I wanna star ya but I dont know whether your being sarcastic or serious?

It starts off obviously sarcastic but takes a bit of a twist at the end and makes me question how obvious the sarcasm is

That's good, because that's exactly the point. It's the very same confusion that occurs between men and women every day over this sexual harassment issue.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Keep it up buddy
You will get yourself arrested, deported to a US prison

Wow, what the heck?
edit on 8-2-2017 by dreamingawake because: not going to feed 'em

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Keep it up buddy
You will get yourself arrested, deported to a US prison

Wow, what the heck?

Apparently i am getting deported.

News to me too

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Dude these women are saying that Trump made advances on them that they did not consent to.

If you start grabbing at women and the judge asks what your defence was and you say "well they never said i couldn't do it" you would be laughed all the way to prison.

A judge that sends you to prison over just hearsay and no evidence isnt much of a judge at all.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Dude these women are saying that Trump made advances on them that they did not consent to.

If you start grabbing at women and the judge asks what your defence was and you say "well they never said i couldn't do it" you would be laughed all the way to prison.

A judge that sends you to prison over just hearsay and no evidence isnt much of a judge at all.

Trump is a sexual predator why do you deny this

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Trump is a sexual predator why do you deny this

Remember what happened to Joan Rivers and Sigmund Freud when they said bad things about people in power

Dont go in to hospital for a nose job

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join