It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump; A Sexual Predator

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Im so sick of people saying Trumps hot mic incident was an admission of sexual assault, it blatantly wasnt.
Disgusting for a man who is now POTUS to be on record saying but its not sexual assault.

If I was to say "I grab my GFs boobs all the time and she lets me do it" thats fine
But if I was to say "I grab my GFs boobs all the time, she hates it and tells me to stop but I do it anyway" THATS sexual assault!!!!

For anyone who cant see the difference I actually feel sorry for you

He says nothing wrong and if you see it as wrong your either projecting or so full of Trump hate its clouding your judgement

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
"So i am not aloud to have a opinion because I am not American, I will remember that next time you try to comment on something going on in Syria."

"I want him out of power and chucked in jail. "

Having an opinion is one thing, but crusading to remove a elected official of another country using half truths and fabricated words(your famous "racism" defining thread) is a whole different matter.

Most people on here see right through you, you're not as clever as you think you are.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Im so sick of people saying Trumps hot mic incident was an admission of sexual assault, it blatantly wasnt.
Disgusting for a man who is now POTUS to be on record saying but its not sexual assault.

If I was to say "I grab my GFs boobs all the time and she lets me do it" thats fine
But if I was to say "I grab my GFs boobs all the time, she hates it and tells me to stop but I do it anyway" THATS sexual assault!!!!

He says nothing wrong and if you see it as wrong your either projecting or so full of Trump hate its clouding your judgement

Notice you said your GF. Do you think your comment would be a bit different if you said you could grab a random woman's breasts?
edit on 8-2-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy
The US had the choice of an idiot or a criminal running for POTUS.

Why do I always sense an element of shock at what comes out?

Recipe for total disaster.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

The US had the choice of an idiot or a criminal running for POTUS.

Why do I always sense an element of shock at what comes out?

Recipe for total disaster.

And the buns in the oven. Good luck America.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Ok, he has bad character.
Now what do you want?

I want him out of power and chucked in jail.

Outrageous and hilarious statement.
Another pissing in the wind Trump bashing thread.
When I read these threads from all the usual ATS suspects, this is what I picture -

edit on 8-2-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: starlitestarbrite
OMG just STFU already with this garbage your not even in this country he's our President
not yours! How about if I call your Queen a old uppity coot ???? Stick your opinion up your arse!

Liz has no real power. Call her what you want. If you enjoy calling old ladies names.

Your post wasn't helpful.

hah

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

but what about those first amendment rights???

Wait, the UK has a first amendment?

I learn something new every single day.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Actually no.
If you grab a woman and she wants you to, it is NOT sexual assault.
If you grab a woman and she doesn't want you to, regardless whether or not she voices it it is STILL sexual assault.

If I put tape over a woman's mouth and rape her, the judge won't accept "She didn't say no." as a valid defense.

I feel sorry for anyone who can't tell the difference.
edit on 8-2-2017 by MrSensible because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

but what about those first amendment rights???

Wait, the UK has a first amendment?

I learn something new every single day.

Freedom of speech is not unique to America

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I cant wait for tomorrow to see your Trump is Putin's whipping boy expose... and then you can do your Trump likes to get pee'd on expose, or maybe first do your Trump is a meanie expose? Nah, I'd start with your Trump is a bankrupt bum expose.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I cant wait for tomorrow to see your Trump is Putin's whipping boy expose... and then you can do your Trump likes to get pee'd on expose, or maybe first do your Trump is a meanie expose? Nah, I'd start with your Trump is a bankrupt bum expose.

I was going to take a day off....

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSensible

Actually no.
If you grab a woman and she doesn't want you to, regardless whether or not she voices it it is STILL sexual assault.

If I put tape over a woman's mouth and rape her, the judge won't accept "She didn't say no." as a valid defense.

Sometimes people who are intimate or want to be so can give you body language cues and not say they want your attention but respond to it in a positive way. he might a grabbed her and she liked it without saying a word. IS that sexual assault? We were not there to see her reactions so we dont know if sh eliked it or not. But i assume she did because Trumps not in jail for rape is he?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: jtrenthacker

How can a real person just roll their eyes at such a mountain of evidence? Does it bore you?

Circumstantial hearsay until its proven factual. And as such it has not been proven. Remember just because there are alot of accussers does not mean they are telling the truth.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSensible

Actually no.

WTF does putting tape over anyones mouth have to do with anything????

Are you somehow extrapolating from what Trump said that hes into taping peoples mouths?

Im fully aware of what sexual assault is, its those saying trumps words equate to sexual assault that need the reality check.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

Notice you said your GF. Do you think your comment would be a bit different if you said you could grab a random woman's breasts?

Well I can honestly say whenever Ive made a move on a girl Ive never asked for permission and there was usually a point before any GF of mine was a GF that I went for grabs and Im fairly certain it wasnt sexual assault.

GF, good friend, chick I met in the bar 20 min ago, what the woman is to me is irrelevant as is how long Ive known her, what counts is that were both into whatever were doing.

The worst part of this for me is that people saying that Trump saying something privately to another bloke is sexual assault only trivialises genuine sexual assault

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Dude these women are saying that Trump made advances on them that they did not consent to.

If you start grabbing at women and the judge asks what your defence was and you say "well they never said i couldn't do it" you would be laughed all the way to prison.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Ok, he has bad character.
Now what do you want?

I want him out of power and chucked in jail.

How does it feel to want?
edit on 8-2-2017 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Dude these women are saying that Trump made advances on them that they did not consent to.

If you start grabbing at women and the judge asks what your defence was and you say "well they never said i couldn't do it" you would be laughed all the way to prison.

Im not talking about any allegations, I personally have no way of verifying the truth in them and neither does anyone else on this site. Im speaking specifically about the hot mic p grabbing stuff.

Im highly dubious on these women coming forward claiming assault or rape but thats an argument Ill stay out of unless its proven beyond doubt to be true at which point Ill be calling for Trumps head like the rest of you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join