It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Physics entanglement proves that biological information exchange is possible (telepathy)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I cannot understand how some people can logically accept that entanglement happens and at the same time say telepathy cannot occur. If 2 parts of reality can be connected to each other regardless of distance then since are cells are using particles as information storage it is clear that information can be infused telepathically on a quantum scale.

The most used excuse that I have encountered is that quantum effects do only happen near absolute zero that have been disproved.

phys.org...

Quantum 'superposition' makes photosynthesis more efficient

qubit-ulm.com...

Environment assisted biological quantum dynamics: It is remarkable that quantum phenomena can play a role in warm, wet and noisy biological systems. One important reason is that some biologically relevant phenomena take place on rather short timescales that prevent the environment from destroying quantum coherence completely. More interestingly a few years ago we proposed that environmental noise can actually collaborate with quantum dynamics to achieve the best possible efficiency in biological processes. We continue to explore this phenomenon with the aim of uncovering the design principles by which nature has optimized quantum biological function in noisy environments.

Environment assisted biological quantum dynamics: Theory in this field needs to be verified by experiment. Indeed, recent advances in nonlinear optical spectroscopy have demonstrated the presence of long-lived quantum coherences in biological systems. These coherences reflect coherent features in biological processes, such as coherent transport and coherent electronic-vibrational (vibronic) coupling. Identification of the microscopic origin of experimentally observed coherences is a key to understanding the role of quantum effects in biological processes. We are studying how different structures of biological environments can be distinguished in experiments with the aim of unraveling the underlying mechanisms in biological processes and applying them to artificial systems.

So the question is not if telepathy is possible on cellular level. The question is how often does it happen and to what degree do the information break the barrier from unconscious to conscious as synchronicity. To say it is impossible is ignoring the objective measurement and choosing faith dogma over observation.

edit on 7-2-2017 by LittleByLittle because: Spell check on Subject

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Identical twins sometimes appear telepathic (one gets hurt and the other - miles away- feels it, for example). Are they entangled?

Interesting post - thanks!!! I'll watch the video later tonight.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

From my point of view they are probably partially entangled. Empath ability

My mom had a strange ability to think me home when I was out playing as kid that she later lost as I grew older.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Ask couples who have been married for 15-50 years, and tey will always relate a few incidents . ( Then still insist there is nothing to it. )
I think everyone has it, though. most have lost access to it. There is a great deal to keep the mind busy in the modern world. Many abilities could be displaced amld our utopia.

VF

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This Telepathic link is between all living things and is stronger the closer things are related. The people who have seized control of our Human reality want to make us believe that this does not exist. This link would be considered an entity as power can be channeled through it. They refer to this channeling as a miracle.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: VenatiusFortunatus
Ask couples who have been married for 15-50 years, and tey will always relate a few incidents . ( Then still insist there is nothing to it. )
I think everyone has it, though. most have lost access to it. There is a great deal to keep the mind busy in the modern world. Many abilities could be displaced amld our utopia.

VF

Sometimes I scare myself with my psychic.
as far as girlfrinds or parents..

Like telling my ex that yes pizza sounds awesome and what movie does she want to see?

problem with that is she never said anything.. So now she's staring at me all goofy and I'm like thinking she's just being nutty.. Like ok we don't have to get pizza.. And she's like No I still want pizza and a movie just I didn't say anything.

I had a friend come to me like am I crazy? She overhears conversations sometimes.

my dad and mom both called me a bunch of times one night. Guess how many times my dad has called me in the last 4 years? 2 times.. Once to get my address, and once frantically leaving messages asking how I was.. Same as my mom..
Well I was not in good shape, leave it at that..

My last ex is so psychic just me saying she's psychic might call her here. We basically connected on some deep level so deep we mixed into each other or something. Couldn't lie to her for half a second.

"are you alone?"
yes
"no you're not who is the other person in the other room?"
oh I thought you meant like around me
"no you didn't, but anyway are you this person or that person?"
I'm the second one..

I have dejavus that are movies and they last so long I just fast forward in my head what I remember comes next and call it out to people.. It's a little weird people either just don't believe it or when they do they don't care anymore.

It's obvious to me psychic exists.. I can even tell when I'm more psychic or less psychic.. It has an energy to it.
yesterday was a peak of it. I was waiting for it to happen talked about it here on ATS. I'm hoping it was the only peak and I get a break now. I learn to much with synchronicty way way too fast and it's a little scary sometimes..

as far as what it seems to me.. I think part of me is the 5th dimension.. as in space and time could be a point contained inside of consciousness. or maybe it's information at the next level up a lot like interstellar, or inception..

MY intuition is pointing at dark energy as being some incorrect place holder for some thing out of spacetime..

Just my random musings.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

How would your atoms get entangled with someone else's atoms, in order for you to be able to send and recieve msgs?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I experienced telepathy many times but it was always with people that were close to me. I'm an empath tho and this trait certainly helps with it.

I'm looking forward into science to prove that things that used to be known and accepted aren't just a heresy and Earth is not flat.
edit on 7-2-2017 by KiwiNite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I've believed in telepathic abilities since the day I 'thought' my dog should come in the house rather than me having to go yell out the door at him. One day he just came in wagging his tail at me, so I gave him a treat. That's my strategy, come get a treat, boy.

I'm not sure if I can make the same 'connection' with other people's dogs, besides it would not be right.

Imagine I'm a criminal hiding in the brush so they send a k 9 to sniff me out, but instead of sniffing me out he retreats?

Fascinating topic!

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
a reply to: VegHead

From my point of view they are probably partially entangled. Empath ability

My mom had a strange ability to think me home when I was out playing as kid that she later lost as I grew older.

It's strange but when I was a kid I was convinced my mother could read minds, well at least mine and my sisters.

She knew what we were thinking, what we would say before we said it, and there was no way you could even attempt to hide a truth from her. Maybe that's normal, maybe all mothers can do it. Even as an adult visiting my mother she could still do it. It always seemed normal to me and my sisters. I swear to you there was absolutely nothing we could hide from our mother, ever.
edit on 7-2-2017 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
I cannot understand how some people can logically accept that entanglement happens and at the same time say telepathy cannot occur. If 2 parts of reality can be connected to each other regardless of distance then since are cells are using particles as information storage it is clear that information can be infused telepathically on a quantum scale.

The most used excuse that I have encountered is that quantum effects do only happen near absolute zero that have been disproved.

phys.org...
First you talk about entanglement then you cite an article that says absolutely nothing at all about entanglement.

You don't seem to understand entanglement at all.

Michio Kaku explains why telepathy might not be impossible but why the idea of it having anything to do with entanglement as you suggest probably is impossible:

Michio Kaku: Telepathy Is Easier Than You Think

originally posted by: Woodcarver

How would your atoms get entangled with someone else's atoms, in order for you to be able to send and recieve msgs?
Thank you for asking a question showing a greater understanding of entanglement than the OP by LittleByLittle who doesn't seem to be aware of this aspect of how entanglement works.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

To my crude mind it makes sense: The concept of quantum entanglement is the same as consciousness. However, I suppose that area of study will be shied away from as it suggests to much of what some of us already knows is real but science disavows. Has the "100th monkey" concept been examined from that angle?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Kaku is wrong, he hasn't found the spooky stuff that entangles the mind... so he resorts to computers, which happens to be created by our minds.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Science may be guilty of spending too much time and too much money on ideas that are a waste of time only to be proven incorrect . When does science say its time to move along and what would tell us that they might like to look at some options while avoiding other models . How long does it take for yesterdays ideas to vanish from the public's mind ? Is it possible to make a connection looking at gravity when its the electron ? Science can move slow because they don't want to look into other ideas . A good example is the Electric Universe model . imo but I am not a scientist , I only pay them .

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Science may be guilty of spending too much time and too much money on ideas that are a waste of time only to be proven incorrect . When does science say its time to move along and what would tell us that they might like to look at some options while avoiding other models . How long does it take for yesterdays ideas to vanish from the public's mind ? Is it possible to make a connection looking at gravity when its the electron ? Science can move slow because they don't want to look into other ideas . A good example is the Electric Universe model . imo but I am not a scientist , I only pay them .

Spoken like a true science ignorant!

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: moebius

Spoken like a true science ignorant!
Written like someone who is grammatically ignorant .

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: [post=21867165]LittleByLittle

Let's break this post down.

To my crude mind it makes sense

here, you are admitting that you do not have the capacity to understand what you are talking about.

The concept of quantum entanglement is the same as consciousness.
while in the next sentence you imply that you know so much about both of these subjects, that you claim that they are completely similar.

However, I suppose that area of study will be shied away from as it suggests to much of what some of us already knows is real but science disavows.

here, you are implying that people are ignoring this phenomenon even though you know it to be completely true. So, from this post, you are implying that you have at least 20 years studying quantum physics, neurology, and psychology. At least a masters in each. But i'm guessing that you Never even went to college.

So....... drum roll......... which degrees do you hold and which college did you get them in?

edit on 7-2-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

So....... drum roll......... which degrees do you hold and which college did you get them in?
I might ask you the same question but I want to mix it up a bit .I have noticed that you use that line . Have you produced any peer-reviewed papers, and could you provide a link to your work you specialize in ?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It's not just a people connection. My lady can sense when a slot machine is about to pay out bigly. Which Black Jack table favors her play. But she does terrible at the track. go figure....
She's got the quantum mojo, voodoo, magic, and quit her job; why work when you have the "la Tocar"?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

To my crude mind it makes sense: The concept of quantum entanglement is the same as consciousness. However, I suppose that area of study will be shied away from as it suggests to much of what some of us already knows is real but science disavows. Has the "100th monkey" concept been examined from that angle?

What astonished me is that those of the conservative mind set poopoo anything supernatural, psychic, etc...yet profess a solid faith in God and the Bible is his Holy word. The Bible is filled with supernatural events. curious....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join