It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is headed toward a Civil War

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

You're as obstinate as a child.

You have not given me anything that would even come close to a valid argument in which to change my mind.

We are talking about the big picture.

No. I'm talking about the bigger picture. You get stuck at Islam.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

You do realize that Islam doesn't want borders? It wants the world. It's not about which country they are in or their economic status. It's about world domination through conquest.

Which ones? Not all believe or think alike.

Before you type that thought, Christians believe we live in Satan's world and all things belong to him until Jesus comes and then eventually gives it all back to the Father. Didn't know that? Read John 12-14. Lucifer is the ruler of this world.

I don't care.

Islam is not the problem. Christianity is not a problem.

People are not the problem. Fundamental ways of thinking are the roots for any culture.

If you don't understand the roots, you will only judge what is directly visible to you. You have to dig.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

originally posted by: DMAC32

I do use my head and I judge people by the content of their character not by the choice of their religion. Do you realize how many countless lives have been taken in the name of god and Jesus?? Knight templars?? The crusades?? Just saying no religion is perfect and you sound like a pretty "ignorant" christian... Death is all throughout the bible and let's not forget about the 10 commandments... Just saying love thy neighbor right?

No, you aren't using your head very well.

My final statement in my last post is perfectly indicative of someone who judged individuals on the merit of their character.

Don't blame Christianity for the sins of people in the Old Testament. Judge Christianity according to its law - and find one law that says to kill people or to manipulate people - I dare you.

You're not judging anything. You're just hanging out with people without having discernment.

The first real conversation anyone should have with a Muslim, if you're wise, is "Did you know that Jesus loves you?"

Try that sometime and you'll learn a lot of REAL stuff about your Muslim friend... You won't be thinking about something as pathetic as what he drives and what he smokes as the only way to define him.

All of the sins of Christians were not committed in the old testament, did you forget about the Spanish Inquisition or the Crusades, or the like of people like Jim Jones? Why would I ask a Muslim a question about someone who I feel is made up. I have a few Muslim friends as well and we talk about family and work.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

I do use my head and I judge people by the content of their character not by the choice of their religion. Do you realize how many countless lives have been taken in the name of god and Jesus?? Knight templars?? The crusades?? Just saying no religion is perfect and you sound like a pretty "ignorant" christian... Death is all throughout the bible and let's not forget about the 10 commandments... Just saying love thy neighbor right?

My final statement in my last post is perfectly indicative of someone who judged individuals on the merit of their character.

Don't blame Christianity for the sins of people in the Old Testament. Judge Christianity according to its law - and find one law that says to kill people or to manipulate people - I dare you.

You're not judging anything. You're just hanging out with people without having discernment.

The first real conversation anyone should have with a Muslim, if you're wise, is "Did you know that Jesus loves you?"

Try that sometime and you'll learn a lot of REAL stuff about your Muslim friend... You won't be thinking about something as pathetic as what he drives and what he smokes as the only way to define him.

All of the sins of Christians were not committed in the old testament, did you forget about the Spanish Inquisition or the Crusades, or the like of people like Jim Jones? Why would I ask a Muslim a question about someone who I feel is made up. I have a few Muslim friends as well and we talk about family and work.

If you knew that the universal church isn't Christian, you would recognize that Christians didn't do what pagans did in the name of Christ. But that would require a lesson in real history.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

When I say left I'm not talking about you or any regular citizen, I'm talking about the left powers.

What left powers?

No other time in history have we seen such an extreme narrative being pushed daily with increasing fervor against the president. It's really unprecedented and only gets more crazy as the days go on.. not even a month and they promote coups, riots, impeachment and his assassination on TOP of the non stop demonization.

I have not seen anyone promoting those things.

And as for the right "will be pissed and get over it" is even more lack of insight on your part.. because it's clear to those that actually know anything that the left powers are the real problem in all of this. And you will obviously disagree with that sentiment because If you didn't we would not be having this conversation.

I'll disagree because it sounds like BS. "because it's clear to those that actually know anything that the left powers are the real problem in all of this."

That's a logical fallacy wrapped with a boogeyman.

The protests from the left are so meaningless and the real intentions are blurred among all the emotional people and false narratives they push..

Perhaps the real intent is to protest. Not everything is a deep-rooted conspiracy.

Believe me when I say if it reaches that point. The right will know exactly who and what they are fighting for. And that's when the REAL revolution will take place.

Oh, it's a revolution now. Well, that's a bit more honorable than a civil war, I guess.

Do you guys just have an itch that needs to be scratched and the only thing that will satisfy it is shedding the blood of those you oppose politically?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Your disdain for religion is what is going to blind you to the truth about Islam.

I do not have disdain for religion. I'm rather indifferent.

What you think is a logical way of thinking is actually irrational to the point of causing your desire to be strictly logical a flaw in logic.

So being logical is illogical. Got it. Forgive me for not being so myopic.

ETA - I'm not insulting you. I'm informing you.

Not really. I find your approach to be very tunnel-visioned and lacking context of the entire picture.

Your emotional attachment to logic clouds your ability to learn about that which is illogical, therefore preventing you from having access to knowledge that would provide you with a logical insight.

Do you have a point to debate or are your going to waste my time with this sort of nonsense?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

You're as obstinate as a child.

You have not given me anything that would even come close to a valid argument in which to change my mind.

We are talking about the big picture.

No. I'm talking about the bigger picture. You get stuck at Islam.

No, I don't, and you're manipulating again.

I have pointed out in 3 posts to YOU that Muslims are not the problem, but Islam is.

Now you have the left, whom Islam will own and destroy because of its horrible idea to defend it, not realizing they will be slaughtered by any who follow that book.

The left believes in nothing besides themselves. They hate anything that doesn't look like them. And so does Islam. That is their only and most important connection.

There is a war coming, a civil war, but it won't look like it. It will look like, to all ignorant, a religious war.

Once Islam is defeated, then Christians will be targeted because the idea of living for God will be so despicable to people who suffered under the war with Islam. People who know nothing of the Bible will be easily manipulated into believing that Christians will become terrorists, too.

Behold, Islam, though it loses the battle, wins the war of deception. It's a Queen Sacrifice for the checkmate on America.

Watch and behold.

And as you sit comfortably thinking you can avoid by being neutral, then you should be warned that you will simply be an easy target for them.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

You do realize that Islam doesn't want borders? It wants the world. It's not about which country they are in or their economic status. It's about world domination through conquest.

Which ones? Not all believe or think alike.

Before you type that thought, Christians believe we live in Satan's world and all things belong to him until Jesus comes and then eventually gives it all back to the Father. Didn't know that? Read John 12-14. Lucifer is the ruler of this world.

I don't care.

Islam is not the problem. Christianity is not a problem.

People are not the problem. Fundamental ways of thinking are the roots for any culture.

If you don't understand the roots, you will only judge what is directly visible to you. You have to dig.

You're still not saying anything of substance or value. We already addressed fundamental thinking and no matter what we discuss, all of your roads lead back to Islam.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I have pointed out in 3 posts to YOU that Muslims are not the problem, but Islam is.

And I have pointed-out that Islam is not the problem in and of itself. It's much more complicated than that. But like I said, you get stuck at Islam.

Now you have the left, whom Islam will own and destroy because of its horrible idea to defend it, not realizing they will be slaughtered by any who follow that book. The left believes in nothing besides themselves. They hate anything that doesn't look like them. And so does Islam. That is their only and most important connection

I think you are talking our of your baskside. Such obviously horrible generalizations do not make a very good argument.

Once Islam is defeated, then Christians will be targeted because the idea of living for God will be so despicable to people who suffered under the war with Islam. People who know nothing of the Bible will be easily manipulated into believing that Christians will become terrorists, too.

No conversation involving religion is complete unless we throw in some Christian persecution complex.

Behold, Islam, though it loses the battle, wins the war of deception. It's a Queen Sacrifice for the checkmate on America. Watch and behold. And as you sit comfortably thinking you can avoid by being neutral, then you should be warned that you will simply be an easy target for them.

Get a grip dude. Turn off the conspiracy tube and get some fresh air.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Good ol' american christian martyrdom. Always the victims.

So when is this shindig taking off?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

FFS!

How old are you? I ask because if you are 16 or less I will let you off with what comes across as an incredibly naive post. If so no need to read further save for one thing....please understand the internet is crammed full of lies and BS.

Now if you are over 16 then tough but you deserve the full in the face lack of respect. yeah yeah yeah I know ATS rules etc. But please ban me and prove my point. This site in the last couple of years has allowed no end of naive (at best) and utterly ignorant (at worst) topics to be "discussed". I use the term lightly. More like folks with a similar nonsensical beliefs giving each other a warm fuzzy feeling in the nether regions (!). Where has the "deny ignorance" banner gone ? Seems like these days ignorance is warmly embraced due to the advertising revenue it attracts from all the ignorant lunatics that now pervade this site.

The US is not heading towards a civil war. The world no longer functions due to the vast majority of the wealth and power being sucked upwards at an ever faster rate. Some of you are in such massive denial. Hint : power and wealth is what ISIS are all about and thus no different from Saudi royal family, chinese communist party or tax evading political billionaires (US, UK, Europe, Africa, South America....!).

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

If you knew that the universal church isn't Christian, you would recognize that Christians didn't do what pagans did in the name of Christ. But that would require a lesson in real history.

So now we have real Christians and fake ones, trust me I know the history, and will not be schooled by the likes of you. Christianity has a whole boatload of flaws. At least with Muslims we only deal a couple of dozen sects, Christianity something like 1400 who all think the other 1399 are going to hell.
edit on 2/4/2017 by BubbaJoe because: brain faster than fingers

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Did you just ask me what left powers? And did you just say you don't see anyone promoting the things I mentioned? I mean I know you don't live under a rock, but I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree because I'm not going to answer those questions or show you proof of my claims, although it's everywhere and easy as just turning on the TV.

[Quote] Do you guys just have an itch that needs to be scratched and the only thing that will satisfy it is shedding the blood of those you oppose politically

Sorry but who are the ones violently protesting and asking for assassinations?

I think we should end this here, and I'll see you on another thread

Peace

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

So which of the 1400 sects do you belong to that has 100% knowledge of what God wants, don't they all claim to hold to the true religion? Give me a break, arguing this on religions lines will get you no where. I am not a believer.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I won't be participating in any case.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Thank you, thank you for bringing attention back down to the structure/foundation of things! Rich vs. poor... plain and simple.

People are oddly pointing at the people standing next to them as the problem, when they will need them more then ever to stay comfortable if the bungee effect gets any more stretched out then it is now.

Why would we not think of this turmoil as being a silent coup? For all these decades, we demand change of politicians and removal of their ill will... only to move to outrage when it happens? Forgive me for insinuating, but to want to continuously endorse the standards of current day politicians can easily be seen as a vote for all of the past ridiculousness to continue to occur.

It's exactly why 3rd party (and even more options) relevance in U.S. politics is needed. When even a few more options become open forum, the status quo (the red & blue) are then forced to change their policies. As the history of their influence crumbles, they will fight tooth and nail to stay relevant... with no victory of course. MSM is the 1st to go... that's why their stories are now so vulgar and endorsing violence even. When Alex Jones has switched chairs with MSM, abd his voice is to be seen as more credible then MSM... then we should then become aware that MSM and the standards of old are going away.

Thanks again for allowing me to read words that can see a bigger picture... I was beginning to think it's gone away!

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Thank you, thank you for bringing attention back down to the structure/foundation of things! Rich vs. poor... plain and simple.

People are oddly pointing at the people standing next to them as the problem, when they will need them more then ever to stay comfortable if the bungee effect gets any more stretched out then it is now.

Why would we not think of this turmoil as being a silent coup? For all these decades, we demand change of politicians and removal of their ill will... only to move to outrage when it happens? Forgive me for insinuating, but to want to continuously endorse the standards of current day politicians can easily be seen as a vote for all of the past ridiculousness to continue to occur.

It's exactly why 3rd party (and even more options) relevance in U.S. politics is needed. When even a few more options become open forum, the status quo (the red & blue) are then forced to change their policies. As the history of their influence crumbles, they will fight tooth and nail to stay relevant... with no victory of course. MSM is the 1st to go... that's why their stories are now so vulgar and endorsing violence even. When Alex Jones has switched chairs with MSM, abd his voice is to be seen as more credible then MSM... then we should then become aware that MSM and the standards of old are going away.

Thanks again for allowing me to read words that can see a bigger picture... I was beginning to think it's gone away!

Seriously, Alex Jones, with all of the BS he has pedaled over the years? I suppose your next suggestion would be for WND to become the NYT? Seriously, that is a scary line of thought.

Not that I do not believe that we have been lied to, but the lies are coming from the fringe of both sides. Do you research, look for multiple sources, become educated.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Ah yes, we do certainly love hippie Jesus in the 21st century. Unfortunately, Jesus' message was more "follow me or burn in eternal hellfire" than "hey, can't we all just get along?" In fact, almost all references to hell in the Bible come straight from his mouth. There's also that pesky Old Testament, which Christians love to gloss over for no apparent reason. You know, that stuff about stoning, beards and mixed fabrics.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Also, I'd just like to point out that Jesus didn't invent the Golden Rule.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Seriously??? Jones sits on a panel that is to create the new media platform. All while CNN is being told they are fake news publicly by the President! Trump even telephoned Jones after the election to thank him for his support.

I did not make a further suggestion, but see how you are finger pointing thoughts into my head that I did not say? Wait until I comment on NYT to indicate my thoughts please.

My sources are clearly more diverse then showed in this thread... these things are being made much more difficult then need be.
edit on 4-2-2017 by ttobban because: added comment...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join