It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A UC Berkeley Rioter Has Been Exposed, & He’s a University Staff Member!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Another idiot criminal has left a twitter trail for all to see.

This time it is a Berkeley staff member who bragged about beating a Trump supporter at the Berkeley riots.

So much for CNN and The Young Turks fake news spin that it was oustside right wingers and nobody from Berkeley was involved in the violent terrorism.

Cut their funding!

File this under the “Things I’m Not Shocked to See” category. As it turns out, one of the “antifa” attackers from the Milo Yiannpoulos event in California the other night has been identified. Not only that, he draws a paycheck from the UC Berkeley administration. Shocking, I know. Well, at least one thing is surprising: that he’s this #ing stupid.

If you’re going to brag about your assault activities, it’s best not to use online accounts that can be traced back to your real name and occupation. I would have thought they taught stuff like this in antifa commie class.

theralphretort.com...

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Let me help the left here.

See Bannon, Milo and Trump paid this guy years ago to get a job at UC Berkely. Then they instructed him years later to beat their own supporters, then brag about it on social media!

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

What is really striking, at how the claims it was 'outside forces' without any evidence are acceptable. In fact, it seems any claims made against the right, require no evidence; but when it is the right making claims with evidence, that is not acceptable...

edit on 3-2-2017 by GodEmperor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Not saying it's not true , because it wouldn't surprise me...

But I can't find a single reliable source that this is true, everyone carrying it links back to click bait sites

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Just because they work for Berkley doesn't make them a left winger.
With that said I hope he (if guilty) is prosecuted to the full extent.
edit on 3-2-2017 by randomtangentsrme because: let us see if formating is correct this time

edit on 3-2-2017 by randomtangentsrme because: try 2

edit on 3-2-2017 by randomtangentsrme because: third time's the charm?

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Would it matter if it were a 45 year old Berkeley employee, or a 20 year old Berkeley student? All RIOTERS must be identified and punished. (Students=Ejected / Faculty=Fired)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Some are open to it!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

But I can't find a single reliable source that this is true, everyone carrying it links back to click bait sites

Perhaps a better cite?

www.zerohedge.com...

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

Well he was on social media bragging about beating a Trump supporter. I would say thats pretty damning.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Anyone who uses violence to deny free speech is an enemy of everyone who embraces freedom.

Or. . . suck it, dirt bag.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
There will be far left people working at a college. In fact, many far left people get money originating from government spending. When you talk about cutting government spending they become unglued. It effects their way of life.

People in the medical industry benefit by far left policies like making everyone pay insurance and get more medical benefits too. It increases job security for those in that field. They might have to go to work in a factory if nobody needs their service, they don't want that.

I understand what drives some of these people but that doesn't men I agree with it. I would rather be healthy than dependent on medications because the side effects of them make me sicker and need more. There is risk involved in every medical test, even taking a blood test can introduce germs into the blood stream. That little bit of disinfectant in their wipe does not kill germs deep in the skin. The needle can push some into the vein. Colonoscopies can go horribly wrong, I know someone who's uncle died from a complication. MRIs and Catscans can cause some problems occasionally and even ultrasounds in the first trimester can lead to problems in the babies when they are born. I can go on and on.

But ignore what I say if it can possibly cause you to have a problem with your way of life and your beliefs.

edit on 4-2-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Ive never seen him before. That guy is funny

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Well he was on social media bragging about beating a Trump supporter. I would say thats pretty damning.

I don't disagree with you, but unless we are on the jury, it is not for us to proclaim guilt.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I don't disagree with you, but unless we are on the jury, it is not for us to proclaim guilt.

Absolutely he is entitled to a fair trial. I wouldnt want anything else.

But my post wasn't convicting him of guilt, it was showing that he is likely a liberal, as he is bragging about attacking Trump people.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

But he proclaimed guilt.

He proclaimed culpability.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Perhaps a better cite?

www.zerohedge.com...

Like he said not one non-click bait site is running.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Would it matter if it were a 45 year old Berkeley employee, or a 20 year old Berkeley student? All RIOTERS must be identified and punished. (Students=Ejected / Faculty=Fired)

NO, and I agree.

There's a huge difference between a protester and a rioter.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Absolutely he is entitled to a fair trial. I wouldnt want anything else.

But my post wasn't convicting him of guilt, it was showing that he is likely a liberal, as he is bragging about attacking Trump people.

Or he has succumbed to peer pressure. Or a number of other scenarios.
Again, I do not disagree with you.
I just cannot say in full confidence at this time it was a liberal ideology that was the cause of his actions.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I just cannot say in full confidence at this time it was a liberal ideology that was the cause of his actions.

Me either.

I think he's just an idiot.

Idiots are not exclusive to one side or the other. Both sides have their share.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Out of the university safe spaces and in to the real world only to find the world is not a safe space and most people don't agree with your feelings.

Rude wake up calls for those that feel what they feel is so very, very important.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join